Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

They probably won't even nom Donny so they can backdoor him, another boring week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Oh Rachel, you are the cherry on the poo poo sundae that is this week's Eviction episode.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Welp, that's pretty much a wrap.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Next Thursday is for sure Endurance.
No more loving around.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

Eltoasto posted:

They probably won't even nom Donny so they can backdoor him, another boring week.

Well there's a chance the Team America thing spooks them off Donny.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I think I'm officially done. I'll probably check back next Thursday to see if something miraculous happened but at this point rocks can fall and everyone can die as far as I'm concerned.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Propaganda Machine posted:

Yeah, I suddenly like Victoria a lot more. :sparkles:

Was Frankie the diva at training camp...on video anywhere? Just rumored about from people who were around at the time? What's the deal there?

Ugh. Another week for Frankie in the HoH room.

The best thing would be Derrick staying HoH and backdooring Frankie. (Probably won't happen)

Robnoxious posted:

Next Thursday is for sure Endurance.
No more loving around.

Do you think they're gonna do the exact same thing they did last year?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

rafington posted:

Nicole said she wasn't sure why they wanted her out so much, which is a fair point considering she was consistently more honest and loyal to Derrick/Cody than the people they chose to keep.

Why do you slink out of the thread without a response every time someone explains to you why you're wrong?

No hes pretty spot on. She was made aware of the alliance that they all had, and should have known she was their target because they were all in an alliance that she was not a part of.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

violetdragon posted:

Ugh. Another week for Frankie in the HoH room.

The best thing would be Derrick staying HoH and backdooring Frankie. (Probably won't happen)

Hell no. I don't want frankie getting a chance to come right back in next week.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Tyree posted:

Hell no. I don't want frankie getting a chance to come right back in next week.

Oh right! That is a drat good point. I take it back.

JakeP posted:

No hes pretty spot on. She was made aware of the alliance that they all had, and should have known she was their target because they were all in an alliance that she was not a part of.

She was being interviewed in front of a live audience and like 7 million viewers, after only seeing the same 15 people for 56 days. Cut her some slack for not wording a thing exactly the way you wanted.

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Aug 15, 2014

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

violetdragon posted:

Oh right! That is a drat good point. I take it back.

Yeah there's no reason to give Frankie a 25% chance of coming back in to the house when you could give him a 100% chance to be in the house. What are you two, BB16 houseguests?

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

JakeP posted:

She was part of an alliance with Derrick and Cody too. She didn't understand why they wanted her/Hayden out over the members of their other alliance, which makes sense because she was more loyal and honest than the members of their other alliance.

e: Donny wasn't in an alliance with them either, and they wanted her out over Donny, despite the fact that she was coming after the outsider members of the alliance instead of the core members. I think it's fair for her to not know why.

rafington fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 15, 2014

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Is it over yet? At least no one will argue about the worst season anymore. The worst season needs the worst winner - c'mon Jocasta.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

violetdragon posted:

Do you think they're gonna do the exact same thing they did last year?
The set up will be similar... the four evicted will compete on one side for hamster resurrection with the non evicted houseguest last man/woman standing gets sole HOH.
Last evicted hamster standing gets back into the game.

One thing I will give BB and CBS credit for is the Endurance comps are pretty elaborate and inventive so I have no idea what trickery they have up their sleeve but it should be pretty cool.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Bashez posted:

Yeah there's no reason to give Frankie a 25% chance of coming back in to the house when you could give him a 100% chance to be in the house. What are you two, BB16 houseguests?

There's a good chance the competition next week will be endurance. Frankie will be very good at an endurance competition. He'll have more than a 25% chance of getting back in.

I would hope they wouldn't do the exact same thing 2 years in a row but it's CBS, and we're way past due for an endurance comp.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Obviously they wouldn't show Frankie being a bit of jackass during the trip. But they also neglected to mention this week that during his big confession, his whole "point" hinged on his grandpa dying as a reason to explain his bad behavior. He also insisted that he was a struggling artist despite the fact that his sister and family a completely wealthy. The ALSO didn't show the fact that he took over Christine's HOH room and that she ended up sleeping downstairs.

There is some funny in a sad way stuff they didn't show but they might shoe horn that in next week some how, so I won't spoil it.

But anyway, Frankie/Derrick final four possibly final three. I've been saying it for a few weeks and nothing has happened that is making me doubt this. I want to be wrong.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

ToastyPotato posted:

But anyway, Frankie/Derrick final four possibly final three. I've been saying it for a few weeks and nothing has happened that is making me doubt this. I want to be wrong.

The time last week where they tried to throw the challenge to guarantee him leaving didn't make you doubt it? I still think everyone wants him out and he's hosed unless he heals his relationships or continues to win competitions.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

rafington posted:

The time last week where they tried to throw the challenge to guarantee him leaving didn't make you doubt it? I still think everyone wants him out and he's hosed unless he heals his relationships or continues to win competitions.

Nope, because that was the last easy chance to get him out and its gone. And I honestly believe that a couple of idiots will concoct the stupid idea that he would be a good goat to take to the end because no one will vote for him. This house flips like crazy and I can easily see people scheming and saying, "maybe we keep him because no one in jury wants him to have the money," which saves him and gets him to the end which is already too much BS for me. I don't care if he wins, I don't want him in the finals.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Pinwiz11 posted:

I think I'm officially done. I'll probably check back next Thursday to see if something miraculous happened but at this point rocks can fall and everyone can die as far as I'm concerned.

That NFL practice visit was such a long, strange commercial to insert into a reality show.

And every week a non-alliance member is unanimously evicted as the shows drags on to an inevitable conclusion. The Quest is on immediately before BB and I'm getting more enjoyment from that silly show, because the premise at least has some novelty to it.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Binary Logic posted:

The Quest is on immediately before BB and I'm getting more enjoyment from that silly show, because the premise at least has some novelty to it.

Oh, that's a reality competition show? I just looked it up when you mentioned it. I might start watching that.

I miss Whodunnit and it's fabulous punbutler.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Man you guys are impossible to please. Derrick is putting on a clinic AND we got Queen Rachel, Big Brother Goddess. :swoon:

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

BGrifter posted:

Man you guys are impossible to please. Derrick is putting on a clinic AND we got Queen Rachel, Big Brother Goddess. :swoon:

Tied for wins with Dan Gheesling and Dr. Will

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Victorkm posted:

Tied for wins with Dan Gheesling and Dr. Will

Speaking the truth.

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!

Eltoasto posted:

Shoutouts during speeches should be banned.

Agreed so much.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Scrodes posted:

Agreed so much.

They are banned, but people do them anyway. During the live show, they can't really do anything to stop them.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I think it would be best for this world if Caleb became obsessed with Ariana Grande

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

It's too late but... STFU Frankie.

You are not the show's sweetheart.
Your ego sealed that deal weeks ago.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

gently caress you Christine

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The funny thing is that was pretty gentle on Christine. It didn't show them straddling each other or cuddling under the covers.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

#BBPawingGate

About friggin time they showed that.

Although us feedsters know exactly why it was brought up

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Definitely setting up the scene for non live-feed viewers about Christine and Cody for an upcoming event.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Haha. Yeah, her marriage is in trouble.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Her husband has been pretty vocal on twitter and although I don't follow him the general impression I've gotten is that he says he's hurt and they have to deal with it but he's still supportive of her and loves her. But he also doesn't seem the type to trash his wife in public even if he was more hurt or offended than he's letting on.

But I agree with Zach. It's not game, Christine is just in lust with Cody. Like I said, the edit was actual gentle on her. It skipped how many times she told Nicole how hot Cody is and how she can't take her eyes off him. Or how much she whined about Amber and Brittany flirting with Cody and called it uncomfortable to watch and admitted she was jealous.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Donny with the preemptive zing on Cody!

A DIRECT HIT!

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Cody is such a baby.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

If only they left the part in where production yelled at Christine for trying to help Cody/Caleb

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I love Donny not only beating them by himself, but beating them when Christine was handing them stupid bones the whole time. 1-v-3! Also thank you Donny for seeing through a pretty terrible acting job from Christine.

It looked like they were setting something up with Zach tonight, but there's no way that Frankie knifes him again is there? Hopefully it stays the same.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Popero posted:

It looked like they were setting something up with Zach tonight, but there's no way that Frankie knifes him again is there? Hopefully it stays the same.
All I can say is keep hope alive.
This season is a constant battle of worst possible outcomes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What is Donny's record in POV and BOB?

• Locked thread