Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Shima Honnou posted:

Please link that when it gets on Youtube, I have to watch the whole thing because I wasn't here for it.

The hiring might not have been recorded, but the booking was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

After an eternity I got second on kotr.
Two rare Jey Usos :ughh:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Snacksmaniac posted:

After an eternity I got second on kotr.
Two rare Jey Usos :ughh:

They say Us you say oooh :(

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
What's the best way to level up my cards? Feeding them common cards I don't want to keep and weapons?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Bhester posted:

What's the best way to level up my cards? Feeding them common cards I don't want to keep and weapons?

You get the most bang if you combine the chaff cards first but otherwise that's the only way to level.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I keep thinking some new info came out for 2k15 but no, it's just this loving card game. OH I GOT A PRO PLUS EV JTG SUPER BLUE X-7 WHATS THE PRIME DEAL ON THAT W A GREEN TRIPLE TRAINED SABLE

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Under the vegetable posted:

I keep thinking some new info came out for 2k15 but no, it's just this loving card game. OH I GOT A PRO PLUS EV JTG SUPER BLUE X-7 WHATS THE PRIME DEAL ON THAT W A GREEN TRIPLE TRAINED SABLE

90 percent of the time I give just as few fucks about CCGs.

But this one is really pretty dang fun.

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster
Few pages back someone wondered how a user got to 200-0; you can disconnect the game after two losses and it won't record your loss.

Anyways I had to delete this poo poo because it was eating up my life and spun me into an existential crisis.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

It kind of reminds me of euchre a little bit, since you are trying to play your cards in the right order to take the majority of the "tricks." That's what I like about it anyway. And feeding my Super Rare Mr. McMahon with Rusevs and Roses.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

got second in king of the ring I guess when they say you win a pair they really mean a pair of the same cards. won in super-rare bracket despite really just having my one SR brock but once these are triple-fully-trained I may as well retire

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Behold my shame champion:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Various 2K15 tidbits:

-OMG moments not necessarily universal e.g. the barricade spear and some more personal ones are available e.g. Cesaro has the Swing.
-Abilities are customizable (some wrestlers can escape from the ring/power out of submissions, etc more than others. Also not everyone can climb the turnbuckles.
-Match pacing is still in
-Punk has not been scanned in for his character model so they'll have to recreate him from reference like some of the Legends.
-Superstar select screen has 92 spots not including Divas, managers and DLC.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Perigryn posted:

-Superstar select screen has 92 spots not including Divas, managers and DLC.

I assume Sting and Hogan each take up two of those spots.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

And Triple H.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

When is the roster reveal?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Liar Lyre posted:

When is the roster reveal?
Today in about 3 hrs or so apparently.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
On the card game, is there any point in keeping anything less than rare cards? I just got a green Cesaro. Do you just have to train green cards more to get them to be competitive? My deck is strong but I don't like the people (miz, big john studd, Zack ryder)

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

10am PST/1pm EST here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/ign-live-presents-wwe-2k15-roster-reveal

Forgot it was 10 PST and thought I missed the whole thing already. Hopefully it's fun with the people they have involved, although the actual gameplay we've seen lately doesn't leave much to be desired. At least the wrestlers actually look like themselves, yeah? I really want to see this year's Ryback versus last year's monstrosity.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Borrowed Ladder posted:

On the card game, is there any point in keeping anything less than rare cards? I just got a green Cesaro. Do you just have to train green cards more to get them to be competitive? My deck is strong but I don't like the people (miz, big john studd, Zack ryder)

You can train up an uncommon/green card to make it more competitive, but you're really better off just training up rare/blue cards. If you combine two maxed out uncommon cards into a pro card, it'll be comparable to a rare.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
So really the only purpose of common cards is to feed to uncommons or rares? I'm sure that's a dumb question, but this is the first type of game like this I've played.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Bhester posted:

So really the only purpose of common cards is to feed to uncommons or rares? I'm sure that's a dumb question, but this is the first type of game like this I've played.

Games like this, this is pretty much the point.

Also, my KOTR finally got the the tournament. Each Round is three games. :doh: KOTR is WAY to long.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Bhester posted:

Yep, by the time you own 5 good uncommons/rares, the commons become purely xp fodder. Once you get a good team of Rares or above (preferably with 2 compatible tag teams and a diva) your uncommons become obsolete.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Now on day 3 of me being unable to play Supercard. :smith:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Blasmeister posted:

Yep, by the time you own 5 good uncommons/rares, the commons become purely xp fodder. Once you get a good team of Rares or above (preferably with 2 compatible tag teams and a diva) your uncommons become obsolete.

Thanks for the help. I see myself putting way too much time into this.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

smashpro1 posted:

Now on day 3 of me being unable to play Supercard. :smith:

What device are you using? Did you try uninstalling an reinstalling?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Liar Lyre posted:

What device are you using? Did you try uninstalling an reinstalling?

Kindle Fire. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. No luck.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I somehow made it to the finals of KotR. After I get my 2 Rares, which are use less now, I'll never play it again. Maybe I can boost myself up a teir.

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

The WWE 2K15 roster reveal is starting.

http://www.twitch.tv/ign

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Spikey posted:

The WWE 2K15 roster reveal is starting.

http://www.twitch.tv/ign

Cesaro is explaining how mocap works.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Glad we can stream in 720p. Hyped to see everyone!

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

CM Punk confirmed

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Renders? Give us graphics ! :)

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

"He just looks like a nice guy!"

I love the banter when these guys can just go out and have fun. Sheamus typically bores me but his comment about his airbrushed abs was really funny.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Holy crap, Sting is there.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

What's dril doing on stage?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Death By Yogurt posted:

CM Punk confirmed

That was confirmed last week - one of he spotlight feuds (or whatever) is Punk vs Cena.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Why is this not on The Network so I can watch it on my TV?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Renee said it was on the Network but it's not for some reason. I'm watching it on the Xbox One Twitch app.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Watch it on twitch, same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
What have I missed so far? I overslept