Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

TheRealestMatt posted:

Pat and I are gonna have a good ol' Machinima video that'll get posted sometime tomorrow! An special episode kinda one-off, until our season starts up properly in October/November.

Anyone wanna take any guesses?

Akiba's Trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

super dragon ball z

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Street Fighter 2010

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I wanna say Funtime Adventures and you guys finally taking on the lobster/whale from DMC3.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Is it just me or did the Expendables 2 video have a good 1 second lag between the audio and the video?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

Is it just me or did the Expendables 2 video have a good 1 second lag between the audio and the video?

The annotations for it apologize at the very start for that.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

TheRealestMatt posted:

Pat and I are gonna have a good ol' Machinima video that'll get posted sometime tomorrow! An special episode kinda one-off, until our season starts up properly in October/November.

Anyone wanna take any guesses?

Quest 64 full LP via Machinima? :barf:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Matt, Lisa was in Dead or Alive 4 as a luchador. Team Ninja did it way before the Tekken guys. :argh:

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Commissar Ken posted:

Quest 64 full LP via Machinima? :barf:

I'd watch this

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

straight jerkers posted:

I'd watch this

The truest definition of a snuff film.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
The secret is revealed, and the pain begins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrdNkSYmSR8

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Silentman0 posted:

:swoon:

I was hoping we'd get a new episode of this.

EDIT: I was not prepared for Unicorn Makeout Session. :stare:

Vandar fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 18, 2014

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Just when I thought I saw what all of xbox indie games had to offer.

What.the.gently caress.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The delayed payoff on the 7 Quests of the Hero bit made me have to pause the video because I was laughing too god drat hard

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Havel isn't a god, Pat I thought you were DS1's lore biatch

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Tae posted:

I thought he said "guy" but with a horrible Pat accent.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Silentman0 posted:

Jesus loving Christ. :psypop:

So we have Big Rigs: Jaws Edition, Nightmare Fuel: The Game, an honest-to-god slide puzzle with animated gifs of blow-up dolls, some amateur Newgrounds flash game that kinda looks like a fighting game I guess, Turd Sorcerer, something very blue with chubby, naked bosses, annoying kid simulator, Constipated Barbarian, and my brain just melted at this point.

Oh man, now I have to watch the first four videos.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Reading the comments on Dark Souls 2 part 19 reminds me why I don't read Youtube comments.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Tae posted:

He absolutely said "guy". It's pretty impossible to play DS1 and think Havel is a god.

Indie Games was amazing, as always. Don't ever stop killing yourselves for our entertainment.

hoobajoo fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Aug 18, 2014

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Indie Games is great as usual. It's like the best thing to come back to if you ever run out of material.
Also now I'm disappointed you guys aren't doing PT if only because Matt can't complain about the lack of PT Cruisers.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

HGH posted:

Indie Games is great as usual. It's like the best thing to come back to if you ever run out of material.
Also now I'm disappointed you guys aren't doing PT if only because Matt can't complain about the lack of PT Cruisers.

Pretty sure XBLIG is dying so there might not be enough new games by the next time they run out of content.

I kind of wish I didn't watch all of supergreatfriend's XBLIG stuff, because there might have been two or three games in the whole video I hadn't seen before. It was a good call skipping all the games that are basically amiga games but worse though because those are really irredeemable.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
It might honestly be the last XBLIG game for a long, long time.

It had a good run!

Wait, no it didn't.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It was funny, but terrible. Give it a Viking funeral and by that I mean set it on fire and send it down the garbage chute.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

You guys probably boosted the sales of Super Amazing Wagon Adventure and Mount Your Friends significantly, so feel good about that at least.

Mount Your Friends PC for the next brawl please.

Sad Mammal
Feb 5, 2008

You see me laughin
Have the indie game makers every reached out to you besides the T.E.C. 3001 guys? They have to all wonder why the traffic on their games octupled overnight.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I have to imagine that xblig games don't make more than a couple sales on their own, even if they aren't awful.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Beef Waifu posted:

It was funny, but terrible. Give it a Viking funeral and by that I mean set it on fire and send it down the garbage chute.

Viking Funeral? It deserves a Mick Foley funeral. And by that I mean set it on fire and then oval office punt it down a flight of stairs.

Those definitely were some of my favorite Machinima episodes though. I will never forget you Babby Mammoth. You will always live on in my Babby heart.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Rodyle posted:

You guys probably boosted the sales of Super Amazing Wagon Adventure and Mount Your Friends significantly, so feel good about that at least.

Hopefully they give Shütshimi a bump because that game looks pretty awesome.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I love how there's always one hidden gem in there. Apparently that T.E.C. game only got onto Steam Greenlight because so many people played it after their video.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Unicorn makeouts for Evo

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

Unicorn makeouts for Evo

Better tourney fighter than Smash.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh MAN I hope Bloodlines could be an option for the Shitstorm. There's some great levels in there that make perfect little mini-horror games.

There's also the sewers, but no game is perfect.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Four solid hours of piping hot podcast is up! The last hour is the Persona Spoilercast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUS3QmGe3w

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Alright, sure

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You would make a good Dalek.

Rodyle posted:

Yessssss do it! Fencing is amazing.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

That's a pretty nice shirt.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Matt, how far are you guys into the Shaolin Monks recordings? Mostly cause you guys mentioned all the secrets and I really want to see you guys do the optional/bonus bosses (or at least one of them in particular) if you can. Also Ko-op can be a pain sometimes what with the shared lifebar so I'm wondering how much trouble the bosses and the Living Forest are gonna be.

The game also has one of the single most obtuse to find Boss Rush modes in history. It involves some weird crazy barrel manipulation and I'm pretty sure no one found it till years after the thing came out.

FatSamurai
Jul 7, 2004

Seethe, ye rolling clouds, gather thy stormborn might, and SMITE MINE ENEMY WITH THY UNFETTERED FURY!!!
Yo MATT did any of you guys have any interest in the new Dragonball movie that came out, poo poo was rad

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Pat may like Rise, but at least he hates Yukari/understands that Kanji's the greatest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FatSamurai posted:

Yo MATT did any of you guys have any interest in the new Dragonball movie that came out, poo poo was rad

Did it get a release in canada?