Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

also reminder that you shouldn't be looking for girls over 25 on tinder because they are all idiots looking for "something serious" or just broken in a way that makes them undatable by now instead of people looking for casual sex

They're talking about tinder not kinder(garten)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

BONGHITZ posted:

What if women hold the same attitude?

then we both see eachother and go 'feh' turn our backs on eachother, 1700's duel style, and if luck has it we both turn around at the same time and have rough sex right then and there

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

TenementFunster posted:

also reminder that you shouldn't be looking for girls over 25 on tinder because they are all idiots looking for "something serious" or just broken in a way that makes them undatable by now instead of people looking for casual sex
um those very reasons are why 25+ year old girls are easier to bang

if anything dont look for 25 and older cuz they drop off the cliff in terms of looks

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
tell me more about age tiers in the sexual marketplace, forums poster turdriver

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
just joshin man im gay as all hell lol

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
Finally, a way to meet girls that's just as lazy as I am. :f5h::reject:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
unnggh the one from friday wont stop texting the most idiotic mundane poo poo like "my boss keeps telling me i should smile more, make me laugh" even after ive told her i hosed someone else yesterday

turdriver posted:

just joshin man im gay as all hell lol

oh cool more sexual capital for me

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ noted child molester conquistador aka fetus tree showing off his mad tinder skills

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

newreply.php posted:

unnggh the one from friday wont stop texting the most idiotic mundane poo poo like "my boss keeps telling me i should smile more, make me laugh" even after ive told her i hosed someone else yesterday
just DONT tell her youre gay she'll want to be your friend even more

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Fetus Tree posted:

Im ok with all of them. Just figured,id change it up this time. Ill grab the iphone 6 when it comes out too

Guise im in

I don't know.
I think the differences between tacos and burritos may have doomed this from the start.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if a chick on tinder says she is looking for something serious it's because she doesn't want to look like a hoe, she's still there to gently caress if she finds the right dude. everytime i get a girl to give head on the first date or something weird there is a 50% chance she says "ok but i don't want to look like a slut" as she starts doing it. lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you're not in a long term monogamous relationship

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GBS has lots of sex.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i use the boomhauer stratetgy, which works wonders. most goons are just blubbering babies afraid of rejection, i get shot down constantly and still bang sexy hoes on the reg

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Fetus Tree posted:

Im ok with all of them. Just figured,id change it up this time. Ill grab the iphone 6 when it comes out too

Guise im in

respond with "i want to put my burrito in ur camp"

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

lol

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost

Stoic Commie posted:

i use the boomhauer stratetgy, which works wonders. most goons are just blubbering babies afraid of rejection, i get shot down constantly and still bang sexy hoes on the reg

read that as sexy hoes on the rag

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol wanna beat that goon

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

peak debt posted:

read that as sexy hoes on the rag

extra lube

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stoic Commie posted:

if a chick on tinder says she is looking for something serious it's because she doesn't want to look like a hoe, she's still there to gently caress if she finds the right dude. everytime i get a girl to give head on the first date or something weird there is a 50% chance she says "ok but i don't want to look like a slut" as she starts doing it. lol

always good to have disclaimer

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i dont want to look like i'm easy *pozzes neghole*

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Stoic Commie posted:

yeah the girl i was with yesterday was like "nah im not coming back to your place" and then 15 mins later "but you can come back to mine if you want"

half an hour later she said "ok you can sleep over if you want to but i don't want to have sex on the first date", followed 15 mins later by "hey you got a condom on you?"

she didnt return the favor for oral so i guess that's a point in her mind

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

lmao @ OP not knowing it has an android app

what an idiot that guy

is android that poor people poo poo?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

newreply.php posted:

yeah the girl i was with yesterday was like "nah im not coming back to your place" and then 15 mins later "but you can come back to mine if you want"

half an hour later she said "ok you can sleep over if you want to but i don't want to have sex on the first date", followed 15 mins later by "hey you got a condom on you?"

Oh nice, you ate her pussy?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

GBS has lots of sex.

I Had sex.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Squeezy Farm posted:

no he only eats the butt

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
always eat both, anything else is shameful

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
How much heft defines a burrito as cumbersome?
I mean, just how much does it have to weigh before someone says "No. That is just too much."
And is this actually about food, or did she go lesbian due to issues with heavy penis?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

newreply.php posted:

always eat both, anything else is shameful

especially be sure to eat the pussy after eating the butt

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

newreply.php posted:

congrats on being Jay from Jay and silent bob

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
idk what that entails so thank you, friend

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

unbelievable sex tales vol 12

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Fetus Tree posted:

Guise im in

that's definitely a guy in a wig

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Squeezy Farm posted:

god you're loving awesome

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

newreply.php posted:

i know man but my basic attitude is that any girl that voluntarily comes up to me and is all enthousiastic is a girl i dont like/want

who was the dude that said "i wouldnt want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member"? bc that is p much my exact approach on dating

yeah anyone attracted to a cocaine addict is definitely mentally hosed up, good call

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im drank talking to sorority girls and getting invited to parties at the beginning of the semester so i dont know what you dudes are about

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
want better pics of that girl Fetus because so far she looks really bad

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

im drank talking to sorority girls and getting invited to parties at the beginning of the semester so i dont know what you dudes are about

it's cool you are in college

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Shes def a pond mackerel she only got that one picture

I aint tryna hittit

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The gently caress is a pond mackerel Conquistdor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol wanna beat off that goon

• Locked thread