Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012
Does anyone have a good poisoning scipt for razor or uosteam?

For some reason myrazor script isn't executing the double click green potion portion and its really pissing me off at this point. I've tried wait for target, pause for .25secs, even pause for upto 2.5 seconds and sometimes it wont click the potion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!

UnintendedSpittle posted:

For some reason myrazor script isn't executing the double click green potion portion and its really pissing me off at this point. I've tried wait for target, pause for .25secs, even pause for upto 2.5 seconds and sometimes it wont click the potion.

You have it to use by type?

UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012
yes, I don't get it. It works like 25% of the time. The rest of the time I just end up with a bunch of poison potions.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

UnintendedSpittle posted:

I don't get what you're saying... You mention double clicking a potion, which would mean you are drinking a poison potion, then you mention that "the rest of the time I just end up with a bunch of poison potions" which makes me think you are training alchemy...

What are you trying to do, poison a weapon?

Use Skill Poisoning
wait 0.50s
Target bottle (by type)
wait 0.50s
Target Weapon

Rinse and repeat.

UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012
I'm sorry. I have a keg of poison potions. The script starts with dclicking the keg, which produces the potion, then use skill poisoning, wait for target/pause .25-2.5 (have tried both), target by type green potion, wait for target/pause .25-2.5), target by type dagger. Somewhere its messing up a lot of the time between targeting the potion and targeting the dagger because most of the time I end up with a bunch of poison potions in my pack instead of the script using them as it creates them.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Ah, I never carry a keg. Does the macro work without it?

How often do you really need to re-apply? I find bringing 5-10 poison pots works fine with me.

Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009
Count me in on this! Yay oldschool UO! :dance: It was the first and only MMO I played. You can find me in game as FavelaFlav or maybe out mining under the name of Godot, if that name isn't taken.

e: The name Godot was taken so my miner/smith/fletcher/etc mule name is Godotgodot, but my fighter, who is a major shitstorm before getting more skillpoints is FavelaFlav. :dance:

Also I logged in to the IRC server but there is no #uofgoons channel anymore.

e2: if anyone can hook me up with a version of UO Automap that works with this server, lemme know! The link in the OP is dead and the version I got doesn't work. I'll hook you up with some sweet armour or a weapon when i get my skills up.

Favela Flav fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Aug 10, 2014

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Favela Flav posted:

Count me in on this! Yay oldschool UO! :dance: It was the first and only MMO I played. You can find me in game as FavelaFlav or maybe out mining under the name of Godot, if that name isn't taken.

e: The name Godot was taken so my miner/smith/fletcher/etc mule name is Godotgodot, but my fighter, who is a major shitstorm before getting more skillpoints is FavelaFlav. :dance:

Also I logged in to the IRC server but there is no #uofgoons channel anymore.

e2: if anyone can hook me up with a version of UO Automap that works with this server, lemme know! The link in the OP is dead and the version I got doesn't work. I'll hook you up with some sweet armour or a weapon when i get my skills up.

Get in the UOForever MIRC also get into TS that's where you can usually find us.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Favela Flav posted:

Doesn't work how? Is it just showing a black map? You may just need to change the Facet.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

UOCartographer works just fine

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
butts

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
If anybody gets any 110/115 animal lore scrolls please sell to me, thanks.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Nobody is in TS anymore :(

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

Nobody is in TS anymore :(

Wut

What happened?

That poo poo was hopping last time I was in there

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
I'd say the last week has been pretty bone dry.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I went in there and I was disappointed to not hear any coked up ranting :(

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Who was on coke

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Usually hammy is super coked up....I have only been playing sparingly lately cause I have gone back to work. I will try to get on this weekend. Lately I have just been on to have the mall gater on and make slayer bows sorry goons =(

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

Usually hammy is super coked up....I have only been playing sparingly lately cause I have gone back to work. I will try to get on this weekend. Lately I have just been on to have the mall gater on and make slayer bows sorry goons =(

It's up to you man, you have been the one holding the goons together, or at least a major factor.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

life is killing me posted:

It's up to you man, you have been the one holding the goons together, or at least a major factor.

Last week just wasn't good for me since it was my bday/new job. This weekend I should be on. We need to get on our Flubinati stealth archers the last time was good fun.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

Last week just wasn't good for me since it was my bday/new job. This weekend I should be on. We need to get on our Flubinati stealth archers the last time was good fun.

Ok I'm making a stealth archer this weekend, first time in a long time I might be able to be around myself so.

Also if you didn't already figure out I traded houses with Hero By Choice since he should really have the house closest to Goonglow because he's more active.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Ok I'm making a stealth archer this weekend, first time in a long time I might be able to be around myself so.

Also if you didn't already figure out I traded houses with Hero By Choice since he should really have the house closest to Goonglow because he's more active.

Thanks a lot cause now all the drunks come out of both UOXS and UOHakkasan and piss off shoppers at the mall!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I should probably log in and get statted.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

Thanks a lot cause now all the drunks come out of both UOXS and UOHakkasan and piss off shoppers at the mall!

What does that have to do with me selling my house

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

What does that have to do with me selling my house

Scares away the customers from the goon mall!

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

Scares away the customers from the goon mall!

Haha how? Hero By Choice ain't that scary

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Haha how? Hero By Choice ain't that scary

false

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Explain

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Been MIA the last couple weeks, but I'm out of town for work this coming week which should mean plenty of time to UO in the evenings.

I will jump in TS and hopefully we can get something going

Complexity
Jul 11, 2005
Lots of haters here!

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Complexity posted:

Lots of haters here!

Huh?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I am so confused

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
He's Hero by Choice

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

I mean, yeah I know Complexity is Hero By Choice but beyond that I have no loving idea what is going on, I said we traded houses and then all of a sudden we're scaring customers from the goon mall

Thanks Obama

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

I mean, yeah I know Complexity is Hero By Choice but beyond that I have no loving idea what is going on, I said we traded houses and then all of a sudden we're scaring customers from the goon mall

Thanks Obama

It's all your fault jerk

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

It's all your fault jerk

I don't think Obama is reading this, you'll have to tell him that via a letter!

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Sell me your +20 taming.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Thanks Obama

i scared them

all of them

even the younglings

Complexity
Jul 11, 2005
Nobody is getting scared from the vendor house. It was sarcasm based on how Tpain's and my houses are based on night clubs. So the drunk patrons end up spilling out yadda yadda yadda. That's all.

Also there's a 120 Taming floating around?? Dibs on that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I had all the taming scrolls, but then I just threw them in my trash barrel. Deal with it.

• Locked thread