Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Imagine not getting all these expensive tests done because you have to pay for them I love the NHS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Enjoy your open heart surgery bhyo

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

serious gaylord posted:

They're gonna look at my heart today so who knows!

could it be ebola or aids

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

Pissflaps posted:

could it be ebola or aids

I think he might have the fail aids

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

serious gaylord posted:

Imagine not getting all these expensive tests done because you have to pay for them I love the NHS.

imagine posting a thread in goon doctor asking if you really need to see a doctor irl and saying phrases like 'home surgery' and 'ebay medicine'

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

What might it be

Aids? Ebola?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

imagine posting a thread in goon doctor asking if you really need to see a doctor irl and saying phrases like 'home surgery' and 'ebay medicine'

imagine taking 34 paracetamol because you felt a bit ill

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

imagine taking 34 paracetamol because you felt a bit ill

thats over two packets

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
imagine yourself at work and just pausing for a moment because the image of Ian "Beefy" Bothams cock has popped into your head

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

I think he might have the fail aids

its def the fail aids

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
I got diablo 3, I'm going to play it on my ps4 FTW

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Pissflaps posted:

I thought they'd moved on from ebay medicine to going to pet shops because the antibiotics are pretty much the same and over the counter.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

serious gaylord posted:

The nhs is poo poo

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

The Big Taff Man posted:

imagine yourself at work and just pausing for a moment because the image of Ian "Beefy" Bothams cock has popped into your head

imagine having your first week of paternity leave, a magical time for getting to know your brand new baby daughter, ruined by beefy botham's horrible cock

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Luvds dad took paternity leave a bit too literal

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

African AIDS cum posted:

The nhs is poo poo

it actually costs less and performs better than your grass fed money pit of a 'health' care system

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

fat gay nonce posted:

that looked like a game for nerds

Also I downloaded some dc online game and it looks like an epic fail

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Too bad I can't talk to that guy (or girl *spits on hand amd runs hand through thinning hair*) about ESL and minority petespevtives in literature

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

fat gay nonce posted:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

it actually costs less and performs better than your grass fed money pit of a 'health' care system

Ooh did i troll the dnd poster is he mad mmm post some bar graphs at me

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

The Big Taff Man posted:

that looked like a game for nerds

Also I downloaded some dc online game and it looks like an epic fail

I think they are all games for nerds plus I'm buying everything pretty much because im a gay fail retard $ony (more like Phony) gaybumboy

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I'm playing dead trigger 2 on my phone a lot

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

African AIDS cum posted:

Ooh did i troll the dnd poster is he mad mmm post some bar graphs at me

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

When we get single payer i hope we follow the model of a sane country like sweden or something instead of englands disaster of a fail

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

fat gay nonce posted:

I think they are all games for nerds plus I'm buying everything pretty much because im a gay fail retard $ony (more like Phony) gaybumboy

idk Last of Us seems pretty cool but I havent got far yet, and I quite like Watch Dogs and they dont have wizards yet so they arent so nerdy

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

corn in the fridge posted:

my girlfriend is awesome after giving her a deep dicking she cooked me dinner and then left the room to watch her poo poo shows on her laptop while i got to watch the footy ftw

What does she look like

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

quote:

The NHS has been declared the best healthcare system by an international panel of experts who rated its care superior to countries which spend far more on health.

The same study also castigated healthcare provision in the US as the worst of the 11 countries it looked at. Despite putting the most money into health, America denies care to many patients in need because they do not have health insurance and is also the poorest at saving the lives of people who fall ill, it found.

The report has been produced by the Commonwealth Fund, a Washington-based foundation which is respected around the world for its analysis of the performance of different countries' health systems. It examined an array of evidence about performance in 11 countries, including detailed data from patients, doctors and the World Health Organisation.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/17/nhs-health

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Looks like i set off 2 aspies with some late night trolling. 2 easy

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
on another forum i read the americans are arguing that paying by cheque is better than other methods

"I pay plenty of bills online. But some stuff it just makes more sense to pay using the old system. For instance, I know people that have cancelled services (like gym memberships) that were set to autopay and it took months to stop them from taking money directly from their account. I also know plenty of people that have had to change cards multiple times because credit card banks keep getting hacked. I guess it makes sense for people that don't actually have any money to just throw their credit card number out there for the world to use. I can't imagine how awful some of your credit ratings are already."

months to stop a direct debit, nice work failmerica

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

African AIDS cum posted:

you really are the puppet master

w00biesque i might say

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

The Big Taff Man posted:

idk Last of Us seems pretty cool but I havent got far yet, and I quite like Watch Dogs and they dont have wizards yet so they arent so nerdy

Watch dogs the game where you refill print toner cartridges against the clock is a mans game

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

The Big Taff Man posted:

watch dogs is really boring, you get a little way in and nothing changes you just wander around pressing the phone hack button and thats it.

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Most Americans think they still live in the times of the founding fathers and all their laws and practices should still apply

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

fat gay nonce posted:

watch dogs is really boring, you get a little way in and nothing changes you just wander around pressing the phone hack button and thats it.

what kind of phone is it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ephex posted:

you really are the puppet master

w00biesque i might say

You even bolded that poo poo ill never read lol u sitting there in your cargo shorts copy pasting some rebuttal haha roasted

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
americans get new credit cards to pay off their credit card debts its a perpetuum mobile of failure

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

imagine having your first week of paternity leave, a magical time for getting to know your brand new baby daughter, ruined by beefy botham's horrible cock

I cant imagine this

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

African AIDS cum posted:

You even bolded that poo poo ill never read lol u sitting there in your cargo shorts copy pasting some rebuttal haha roasted

he lisped

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

is anyone realy surprised that ever since catching d&d off pissflaps bhyo has developed ME (also hes caught I ME I I ME) and is now in the hospital at all times demanding random tests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

this graph is misleading cuz native colorado ppl are fat as heck its just all the skinny ppl all over the country have retreated to the mountains to escape the fattening

• Locked thread