Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
In my city Tinder has become a bit of a fad thing and basically every second person is actually in a relationship and just checking out the app to fuel their ego with likes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

The Wizard of Poz posted:

checking out the app to fuel their ego with likes.

more like hooking up on the side. hth.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

5-HT posted:

no, that's a thing. I mean I can't say it's necessary about boosting their ego but roughly half the women here who use it do not use it to interact with people in any way.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

5-HT posted:

no I'm talking about people I know that I've heard talking about it. And then there's the ones who literally have in their profile "not looking for hookups" lol. There are a lot of people in my area who don't get the internet and seem to think Tinder is for finding serious relationships

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Ive been hesitant to post profiles on here. Is that kosher or?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

brick cow posted:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! They put their pussy in your dick? You put their penis in your dick? Teach me this new sexy trick.

penis in derrière?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

scalded schlong posted:

penis in derrière?

Wheres trixie? Shes like a sexual batman and can save us from our ignorance

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Aferisan posted:

Anyone else get like women really desperate for the D? I've had a couple dates where the women drive out to me, pick me up and then we go out on the date, it starts going south (I really dislike liars/people who think having a job means they're better than me) but we still end up with the P in the D at the end of the night.

And then they want repeats. Whats a good # of people to stop at if you have constant fbuddies? 3-4?

As a dude with 2 GFs presently, I'd say yeah, that's probably the top limit of easy-to-juggle partners. I mean, if you're spending even one night a week for each you have to have overlap at 4 for days spent on each.

So, I thought when you signed out of tinder it stopped sending matches your way. During June and July, I have custody of my son so my social calander is on lock down. Yet suddenly last month I had a match pop upp out of nowhere on my phone...?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

So, I thought when you signed out of tinder it stopped sending matches your way. During June and July, I have custody of my son so my social calander is on lock down. Yet suddenly last month I had a match pop upp out of nowhere on my phone...?

That happened to me after marking myself as hidden, it eventually stopped after a few days. Make sure you're not set to discoverable, and eventually everyone that still has your image cached will go away.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Choco1980 posted:

As a dude with 2 GFs presently, I'd say yeah, that's probably the top limit of easy-to-juggle partners. I mean, if you're spending even one night a week for each you have to have overlap at 4 for days spent on each.

whoa look at mr. sexual capital hoarder over here. mods?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Aferisan posted:

Anyone else get like women really desperate for the D? I've had a couple dates where the women drive out to me, pick me up and then we go out on the date, it starts going south (I really dislike liars /people who think having a job means they're better than me) but we still end up with the P in the D at the end of the night.

And then they want repeats. Whats a good # of people to stop at if you have constant fbuddies? 3-4?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Aferisan posted:

Anyone else get like women really desperate for the D? I've had a couple dates where the women drive out to me, pick me up and then we go out on the date, it starts going south (I really dislike liars/people who think having a job means they're better than me) but we still end up with the P in the D at the end of the night.

women like to have sex with derelicts this is nothing new

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fetus Tree posted:

Ive been hesitant to post profiles on here. Is that kosher or?

do it and you're banned, you creepy poo poo

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

do it and you're banned, you creepy poo poo

can you just ban him anyway

that has to be a bannable amount of ugly

kliksf
Jan 1, 2003
I got stalked and hassled pretty much nonstop by some lady on tinder so I had to stop using it and I didn't even get to go on one date :(

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

kliksf posted:

I got stalked and hassled pretty much nonstop by some lady on tinder so I had to stop using it and I didn't even get to go on one date :(

the only way she could stalk you is if you already gave her personally identifiable information via tinder, in which case I don't get how this would necessitate you to stop using it or how doing so would solve the problem

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Just joined, let's see what happens I guess

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

the only way she could stalk you is if you already gave her personally identifiable information via tinder, in which case I don't get how this would necessitate you to stop using it or how doing so would solve the problem

couple of common friends + uncommon first name is enough to make them find a way to your fb

source: i use this one simple trick in case of doubt about fatness. but i shouldnt really, when in doubt, its always fat

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

Just joined, let's see what happens I guess

enjoy when the software taunts you about not messaging your matches.

please change thread title to: Tinder called me a bitch-made human being

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

newreply.php posted:

couple of common friends + uncommon first name is enough to make them find a way to your fb

source: i use this one simple trick in case of doubt about fatness. but i shouldnt really, when in doubt, its always fat

lol!

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

no, that's a thing. I mean I can't say it's necessary about boosting their ego but roughly half the women here who use it do not use it to interact with people in any way.

yes, I can only conclude from the sparsity of replies I have had from my swipes, that the majority of females on this app ARE IN no way interested in meeting men

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Ghaz posted:

yes, I can only conclude from the sparsity of replies I have had from my swipes, that the majority of females on this app ARE IN no way interested in meeting men

kliksf
Jan 1, 2003

no I mean any place I had a photo she took a photo and was like LOOK I WENT WALKING ON THE NEW BAY BRIDGE TOO WE SHOULD MEET UP I'D LOVE TO CHAT and then message the poo poo out of me for days to the point where I unmatched her and she created a new account with different photos and then started the exact same harassment. So, stalk may be the wrong word but it's the right idea.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Ghaz posted:

Have you tried messaging them first? Maybe they're just shy

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

kliksf posted:

no I mean any place I had a photo she took a photo and was like LOOK I WENT WALKING ON THE NEW BAY BRIDGE TOO WE SHOULD MEET UP I'D LOVE TO CHAT and then message the poo poo out of me for days to the point where I unmatched her and she created a new account with different photos and then started the exact same harassment. So, stalk may be the wrong word but it's the right idea.

gently caress i hate when chicks are into me

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

kliksf posted:

yeah man cool stuff that aint happening to you

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Libelous Slander posted:

gently caress i hate when chicks are into me

It's the worst.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

newreply.php posted:

Nice!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

"too ugly to tinder: a goon autobiographical"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

So a 23-year-old with her surgically augmented cleavage prominently featured in all of her pictures came up as a match. I replied with "Would you rather have a freakishly small head (we're talking tiny, a few inches) or have your sweat be spaghetti sauce?"

She un-matched me.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as im extremely good looking i just boomhauer it and match everybody then sort it out later. verdict in the southeast bottom of michigan is that: tinder is good for flakier, hotter girls than okcupid. okcupid has the real crazy rear end motherfuckers on it.

lol and when i see in a girls profile it says "NO HOOKUPS" it means absolutely nothing it means NO HOOKUPS*

*uggos

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Kirk Johnson posted:

If you would bang her, swipe yes. The only way she'll know is if she also swipes yes and then you get dumped into a hilarious awkward convo that you can post here. "B-b-but then she'll think I wanna bang her!" Well you do so loving own that poo poo. You think a Connery-era Bond would behave like this?

I don't know how the app works because I don't have a smart phone, but that makes sense. That still leaves situation 1 below though.

1. You No / Them Yes - They'll know from lack of a match that you swiped no. Normally not a big deal but if it's your boss now she knows you think she's uggo.
2. You Yes / Them No - No immediate problem, since she doesn't know what you swiped.
3. You No / Them No - Same as 2.
4. You Yes / Them Yes - P in D. No problem.

Who gets shown the picture first or does it come up at the same time? If someone swipes no before the other person decides, does it not even show the option to the other person?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Ghaz posted:

when I used it, >50% of my matches would steadfastly refuse to say so much as a word to me; if that was because I was unattractive why would they be matches? if it was because I was boring, why would they keep me as a match? it's because to a lot of them it's just a game where they "collect" matches, and most women I know in real life who have told me they use it have basically confirmed that exactly.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Welp got a date for tomorrow night, wish me luck goons. Hopefully he's not a serial killer

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
First time Tinder trip report.

After swiping right on every single ho for about 20 minutes I ended up with 4 matches. A fatty, a reasonably attractive girl and two extremely hot bitches. I decided to defer to Ron Burgundy's wisdom in picking up the ladies, and so I opened with the timeless classic "I want to climb you like a tree" with all four.

Results:

Fatty: Lol not looking for hookups, thanks
(chatting her up now. I don't even know why I'm bothering, she's fat and I don't want to have sex with her)

Reasonably attractive girl: lol, I'm 5 feel tall, not gonna be much of a climb
(chatting her up, she's loving it, gonna give her the D)

2 hot sluts: Gone with no reply

Bonus: Just swiped right on a hot hipster girl I met on OKC and went out on a date with a few months ago. Kissed her during the date and never heard from her again. She had WTF eyes during the kiss.

If a kind goon buys me a new avatar gonna do these reports daily and with more dirty details.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Present posted:

If a kind goon buys me a new avatar gonna do these reports daily and with more dirty details.

totally worth 10bux

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goat manilla posted:

once the people who buy their phones for $50 at walmart get on this app or you can access it on your obamaphone it's all going to go to chit. mass influx of poor ugly people. the hbb sorostitues will be scared away once the quality of guys gets diluted. and then there's gonna be even more whales for us to sift through.

sorry android brahs, but I wish there was a way for the app developer to let you guys in with real android phones yet still keep the poverty phones out.

this is probably why they aren't in a huge hurry to make an android version.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22niggerstomper58%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

when I used it, >50% of my matches would steadfastly refuse to say so much as a word to me; if that was because I was unattractive why would they be matches? if it was because I was boring, why would they keep me as a match? it's because to a lot of them it's just a game where they "collect" matches, and most women I know in real life who have told me they use it have basically confirmed that exactly.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Present posted:

Bonus: Just swiped right on a hot hipster girl I met on OKC and went out on a date with a few months ago. Kissed her during the date and never heard from her again. She had WTF eyes during the kiss.

lol

kissrapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Amarcarts posted:

I don't know how the app works because I don't have a smart phone, but that makes sense. That still leaves situation 1 below though.

1. You No / Them Yes - They'll know from lack of a match that you swiped no. Normally not a big deal but if it's your boss now she knows you think she's uggo.
2. You Yes / Them No - No immediate problem, since she doesn't know what you swiped.
3. You No / Them No - Same as 2.
4. You Yes / Them Yes - P in D. No problem.

Who gets shown the picture first or does it come up at the same time? If someone swipes no before the other person decides, does it not even show the option to the other person?

Hey guys I don't know what the gently caress I'm talking about but here I go anyways! Ready?

faaaaaaaaart

• Locked thread