Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Hogo Fogo posted:

Humble Jumbo Bundle 2

$1+
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete
Deadlight
Galactic Civilizations 2

BTA:
Terraria
KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
Crusader Kings 2 just the base game + three unit dlcs.
¨
$15+
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle
Don't really want KOF, so I'm probably just in for 1$. I'll probably BTA anyway cause I hate my money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Sober posted:

Don't really want KOF, so I'm probably just in for 1$. I'll probably BTA anyway cause I hate my money.

You should get with Im_Special so you can split it.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Accordion Man posted:

True.
People who own Guacamelee get a big discount.

How is going to work? Offer the Super Turbo Edition as a $5 upgrade to Guacamelee gold?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Sober posted:

Actually, is there any chance they'll add more games for BTA later on?

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Nobility is sadly overrated.

Kragger99 posted:

New BundleStars bundle:

$4.99

Murder Miners 4 Pack
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/titanium-bundle/

I grabbed this when it was posted earlier and had a crack. It really feels like a Halo mod for Minecraft. You can build/download levels off the workshop, but it is a purely Muliplayer game. Deathmatch, CTF, TDM, etc etc.

In saying that, its really not as bad as I was expecting. I was playing from Australia, to a US server with no lag. It'd be rad to get a few goons together to shoot each other for a bit some day. The only thing I HAD to do, was turn the sensitivity up for my mouse, as it felt really slow. YMMV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqe4NxlQYPA

I recorded my first two matches. Both on custom maps as far as I can remember, the first being a Halo 2? map. I was enjoying myself quite a bit. Excuse my awful aim though.

(Sorry if the video doesn't work yet, its just finishing processing, so it should be up in 1080p before long. I'd have waited but its 4:23am, and I'm going to bed now.)

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

gmq posted:

Actually, is there any chance they'll add more games for BTA later on?

Yeah they will next Tuesday.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Hogo Fogo posted:

Humble Jumbo Bundle 2

$1+
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete
Deadlight
Galactic Civilizations 2

BTA:
Terraria
KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
Crusader Kings 2 just the base game + three unit dlcs.
¨
$15+
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle
Jesus, this is an incredible bundle. A lot of people were asking about good ARPGs lately and here you get the complete version of Van Helsing (this means additional classes to choose from and expanded companion) for $1. BUY BUY BUY

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Breadallelogram posted:

Yeah they will next Tuesday.

Argh. I have everything in the BTA level and AoE II HD, I guess I'll wait before paying more.

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

The bundle BTA is still going down. :stare:

Orv
May 4, 2011
I have a terrible problem, so here's some poo poo.

Whispering Willows: 0WB47-BYADE-H63PZ
The Mysterious Cities of Gold: 0P55Q-6HV23-FJ53P
Betrayer: 0X05Y-4V70F-LFVYI

Deadlight
Van Helsing Complete
GalCiv 2
Terraria
CK2 The creme de la creme of narrative generators, with a thread here who will be more than happy to assist you.

Guacamelee Gold: 9YCGQ-IBFJB-3KZ0Q
Puddle: G5ABM-TVJPF-G0XX3
Wooden Anime Bullshit: Z47VI-5XCPP-TADLN
Super Lemonade Factory: 526WM-0ZYFH-DJ3EP

Orv fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 19, 2014

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Van Helsing is multplayer, right? How many players? I'm not normally into ARPGs but I've been looking for a new game to play with some friends from back home.

Korhal
Aug 9, 2007
Chaos and evolution, baby.

Orv posted:

I took Van Helsing, basically the only thing I was interested in in the bundle so thanks very much for it!

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Orv posted:

Whispering Willows: 0WB47-BYADE-H63PZ
The Mysterious Cities of Gold: 0P55Q-6HV23-FJ53P
Betrayer: 0X05Y-4V70F-LFVYI

Deadlight
Van Helsing Complete
GalCiv 2
Terraria
CK2 The creme de la creme of narrative generators, with a thread here who will be more than happy to assist you.

Guacamelee Gold: 9YCGQ-IBFJB-3KZ0Q
Puddle: G5ABM-TVJPF-G0XX3
Wooden Anime Bullshit: Z47VI-5XCPP-TADLN
Super Lemonade Factory: 526WM-0ZYFH-DJ3EP

I took Betrayer, thank you. That was like the only thing I wanted from that bundle too.

Pollyzoid
Nov 2, 2010

GRUUAGH you say?

Orv posted:

Got this, thanks!

ManOfTheYear
Jan 5, 2013
I bought Trails in the Sky when it came out but I haven't had too much time to play it after the first 2 hours, but I've realized I have a hard time getting back to it. People say it's a very good game, but initially it seems very generic and the art style and graphics are honestly pretty ugly. It just doesn't seem very interesting. Does it take time to get going and warm up or what?

Orv
May 4, 2011

Pollyzoid posted:

Got this, thanks!

Check your PMs.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

ManOfTheYear posted:

I bought Trails in the Sky when it came out but I haven't had too much time to play it after the first 2 hours, but I've realized I have a hard time getting back to it. People say it's a very good game, but initially it seems very generic and the art style and graphics are honestly pretty ugly. It just doesn't seem very interesting. Does it take time to get going and warm up or what?

Ehhh, it's not compelling, but it's a solid entry. I think it does a better job than most other jrpgs of its type.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

tehsid posted:

I grabbed this when it was posted earlier and had a crack. It really feels like a Halo mod for Minecraft. You can build/download levels off the workshop, but it is a purely Muliplayer game. Deathmatch, CTF, TDM, etc etc.

In saying that, its really not as bad as I was expecting. I was playing from Australia, to a US server with no lag. It'd be rad to get a few goons together to shoot each other for a bit some day. The only thing I HAD to do, was turn the sensitivity up for my mouse, as it felt really slow. YMMV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqe4NxlQYPA

I recorded my first two matches. Both on custom maps as far as I can remember, the first being a Halo 2? map. I was enjoying myself quite a bit. Excuse my awful aim though.

(Sorry if the video doesn't work yet, its just finishing processing, so it should be up in 1080p before long. I'd have waited but its 4:23am, and I'm going to bed now.)

Sadly there's like 100 versions of the voxoll shooters that don't ever have anyone play about a month after the sale happens.
I have 3.. and I still revert back to Build and shoot (Ace of spades classic) becuase it has people playing.

Orv
May 4, 2011

tater_salad posted:

(Ace of spades classic)

Say what now?

Oh... oh my. Goodbye Monday.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

The graphics suck but there are lots of players and it's pretty fun.

I really wish the other games like ace of spades or gun craft or block craft were all actually populated. You can't play team death match because there's 3 players on.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

BexGu posted:

How is going to work? Offer the Super Turbo Edition as a $5 upgrade to Guacamelee gold?

It's a separate game but you get a $10 loyalty discount off it for owning Gold.

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!
Steam currently has Portal 1 and 2 on sale for 75% off, with the 1+2 bundle with the same cut. If, like me, you don't own these already, now is probably a good time to pick them up.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

I'm a big fan of anorexic animes so this suits my needs perfectly.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
So many people voted for Five Nights at Freddy's on Greenlight they just put it on the store now. :allears:

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Yodzilla posted:

I'm a big fan of anorexic animes so this suits my needs perfectly.

I just want to know why they have these weird pug eyes that look in two separate directions. If you're already going for a lazy art style (anime) you should at least be able to get that right.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Justin_Brett posted:

So many people voted for Five Nights at Freddy's on Greenlight they just put it on the store now. :allears:

I had nightmares just from watching a let's play of this game so this is bad news for me. I like scary games but there's something deeply unsettling about this one for me.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Justin_Brett posted:

Yessss. :unsmigghh: Time to find some people on my friend list to gift it to...

gently caress playing it myself, though. I had nightmares just from watching other people play it!

gigawhite posted:

I had nightmares just from watching a let's play of this game so this is bad news for me. I like scary games but there's something deeply unsettling about this one for me.

Like this guy. I'm really glad it got greenlit. It is a brilliant game, even if I'd never be able to play it myself.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Here's an extra copy of Galactic Civilizations 2 from my humble bundle.

Unbalanced
Sep 29, 2005

gigawhite posted:

"Sorry kids, no more Chuck E Cheese ever."

I just noticed that the Gothic games are on sale over at Gamersgate. I've recently been binging on Risen 1 and 2, which I enjoyed (yes, even 2). So the Gothic games would be a good purchase for me except for the 4th one which I should avoid like the plague, correct?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Here's an extra copy of Galactic Civilizations 2 from my humble bundle.

I took this one, thanks!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

For real if I saw someone in a duck suit in Times Square at this point I'd probably push him into traffic and run

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

Unbalanced posted:

I just noticed that the Gothic games are on sale over at Gamersgate. I've recently been binging on Risen 1 and 2, which I enjoyed (yes, even 2). So the Gothic games would be a good purchase for me except for the 4th one which I should avoid like the plague, correct?

You got it. 1 is interesting, 2 is the high point, 3 started out terribly but was apparently fan patched into decency, 4 is where the franchise went to different developers who Did Not Get It, and while they were making that, the original team went on to do Risen.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Unbalanced posted:

Gothic 1 and 2 are great, 3 is incredibly mediocre without extensive modification to make it passable, and don't play 4.

You should get risen 3 :colbert:

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
I think that's the lowest I've seen The King of Fighters XIII go. Jesus. Jump on that poo poo while it's still cheap.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Skullgirls is $5 over at Greenmangaming.
To the Moon is 2.50.

I don't like fighting games much but I've really only heard good things regarding the mechanics of Skullgirls.

To the Moon is nice.

Cable
Dec 20, 2005

it'll come like a wind.
Didn't expect Crusader Kings 2 to hit a humble bundle :/ Bought it some months ago and have barely touched it. Also, how come Terraria is still BTA material?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Drifter posted:

Skullgirls is $5 over at Greenmangaming.
To the Moon is 2.50.

I don't like fighting games much but I've really only heard good things regarding the mechanics of Skullgirls.

To the Moon is nice.

Both are irredeemable garbage.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
$5 for Crusader Kings 2, Terraria, and KoF XIII. What a deal. I wonder what they will add.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The 15$ game isn't very good either, and the 1$ tier is, so I'm not sure this one ends up around 9$ like the last couple Humble Bundles set up this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Deadlight

Van Helsing Complete

Terraria

Crusader Kings 2

Crusader Kings 2 African Unit DLC

Crusader Kings 2 Russian Unit DLC