Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Yeah duelist ladies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Holy poo poo I'm playing a finesse/dex lady paladin of Sune in our inaugural 5E game and this is great inspiration

Yeah, I really love that picture. This is the author's tumblr page and has a bunch of other drawings of the same character (caution: art blog, some lingerie included).

mechanicalFactory
Dec 24, 2011

I could calculate your chances of survival... but you won't like it.

Talkc posted:

Hello new Pc!

Absolutely Fabulous.
I got another one like this, this time more of a warlock looking fella instead of a prince.

I also have several duelist ladies.

RPZip posted:

This is a good post, so I'm gonna throw on some more of the people of color ones I've found.

I'm pretty sure this is fanart of Dota 2 hero Legion Commander. What's kinda funny is that one of her skills is called Duel :v:.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Holy poo poo I'm playing a finesse/dex lady paladin of Sune in our inaugural 5E game and this is great inspiration

So going into the next 50 Fathoms game. That has Masaquani written all over it.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Has anyone come across a masked/hooded, black-clothed horse archer? I need a Central Asian Ringwraith, essentially, for an antagonist.

In the interest of fair exchange have some classical Persian cavaliers, illustrated:

and non-:

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

That's one sassy skellington.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
"Attacking a skeleton with a pitchfork is almost as stupid as your stupid, stupid hat. Stupid."

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

He looks so distressed. I feel bad for him.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
I am amused by the man brandishing his candles in self defence.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Is that a butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker in the background?

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

This may as well be Dungeon_Crawl_Classics.jpg

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen

Really Pants posted:

I really hope he's not going to butcher anything with that mallet.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sniper Party posted:

Maybe he's from a system where hammers are always more effective than blades.

Or it's for tenderizing.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

Sniper Party posted:

Skellies take 2x damage from bludgeoning weapons.

:goonsay:

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

Sniper Party posted:

You've got to kill an animal before you butcher it, and a hammer was used especially on pigs.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Tactical Bonnet posted:

And a magical avatar and title appear...

Dr. Doji Suave
Dec 31, 2004

WaywardWoodwose posted:

This may as well be Dungeon_Crawl_Classics.jpg

The page before the sassy skeleton in the DCC book has this image:

DCC has some great art.

treeboy
Nov 13, 2004

James T. Kirk was a great man, but that was another life.
There's some fantastic art in the new D&D PHB. Even if you're not planning on purchasing it, consider flipping through it at the store or something. I'll need to see if I can track down some of the artists or scan a few of them.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

Really Pants posted:

I think the guy with the hammer is probably a blacksmith. For some reason I think butchers are always covered as much as possible, and blacksmiths are always giant hairy and shirtless.

I wonder what the guy cut off on the right is?

He's a dick! Running off to leave the rest of the party to die while that skeleton jerk cracks wise.

edit: Oh poo poo I just got my first custom title and I love it.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Badass.

treeboy
Nov 13, 2004

James T. Kirk was a great man, but that was another life.
is that from the Force and Destiny beta?

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Give me your whites, your males, your heteronormative masses seething with privilege.

I'm not just talking boring old white dudes, I want shining embodiments of the groggiest elements of the hobby. I want fuckers so beige you could make a 90s computer case from them.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Perhaps tying in with the above, I want old folks. This may be crazy specific but I want old folks where it's played at least relatively straight and they are just old - not ancient zombiesque monsters.

Think this:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Captain_Indigo posted:

Perhaps tying in with the above, I want old folks. This may be crazy specific but I want old folks where it's played at least relatively straight and they are just old - not ancient zombiesque monsters.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

That guy on the right looks like Gouken from Street Fighter.

He also happens to be an old badass monk with millions of pieces of fanart done in almost every style you can think of.

Tactical Bonnet fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Aug 21, 2014

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
That's because it is Gouken, haha.

Also consider Paranatural for your badass old man needs

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Kumano is a monk from magic the gathering that meditates to become swole. Here is a story about that...

http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Article.aspx?x=magic/chk/kumano

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Forums Terrorist posted:

Give me your whites, your males, your heteronormative masses seething with privilege.

I'm not just talking boring old white dudes, I want shining embodiments of the groggiest elements of the hobby. I want fuckers so beige you could make a 90s computer case from them.

The character class iconics/artwork for the revised 2E PHB are wonderful for this, white and male to a man with the kind of facial hair you see at ren faires and bicycle races, but sadly the only one I have on hand is the Bard and GIS wasn't yielding the others quickly.

I'm not so sure I'd call him heteronormative.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Anyone got any rad pictures of giant, scary ogres? ideally the more monstrous the better.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

FirstPersonShitter posted:

Anyone got any rad pictures of giant, scary ogres? ideally the more monstrous the better.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:thurman:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

this one's horrifying, thanks!

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Some new L5R stuff:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

The character class iconics/artwork for the revised 2E PHB are wonderful for this, white and male to a man with the kind of facial hair you see at ren faires and bicycle races, but sadly the only one I have on hand is the Bard and GIS wasn't yielding the others quickly.

I'm not so sure I'd call him heteronormative.

That dude came to wive it wealthily in Padua

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

treeboy posted:

is that from the Force and Destiny beta?

I think so; it's by http://magali-villeneuve.blogspot.fr/

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wanna see Ladies with big-assed weapons with the RAW MUSCLE to support them.

Triple Bonus points if they look as mean as the scars they give people.
(Triple negative points if they dress like the Amazon from Dragons' Crown.)

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Aug 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Ok.

This is lacking a large weapon but features a swole lady