Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

Sleepy Sip posted:

thank you for this beautiful avatar

i love you all

um, all i see is the new stupid newbie av. lowtax changed it for everyone :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepy Sip

FluffieDuckie posted:

um, all i see is the new stupid newbie av. lowtax changed it for everyone :shrug:

oh ok. i didnt recognize the 'big idiot bad post' thing.

i like the pissed off donut coffee though, v nice. i'll take that one once i figure out how to buy it...

FluffieDuckie

Sleepy Sip posted:

i like the pissed off donut coffee though, v nice. i'll take that one once i figure out how to buy it...

do you know how to resize it? it needs to be 150X150. if not someone can help

to buy look at the top of the screen at the black bar. it says purchase: account - platinum upgrade - new avatar. click on new avatar

godspeed new yobber

bacalou

I'll do it on lunch with the other one in about 2 hr

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

do you know how to resize it? it needs to be 150X150. if not someone can help

to buy look at the top of the screen at the black bar. it says purchase: account - platinum upgrade - new avatar. click on new avatar

godspeed new yobber

http://ezgif.com/

this site is a good-enough-for-government-work website where you can play with editing gifs

you typically won't get an equal outcome as someone who knows how to use image manipulation software properly but i've had good results from it

tyler

Sleepy Sip posted:

might want to think about gang tags while you are spending the $5

Sleepy Sip

1) did i do this right
2) am i kawaii now

tyler

Sleepy Sip posted:

1) did i do this right
2) am i kawaii now

you look amazing

FluffieDuckie

Sleepy Sip posted:

1) did i do this right
2) am i kawaii now

you're beautiful!

Sleepy Sip

zombie303 posted:

you look amazing

FluffieDuckie posted:

you're beautiful!

this is the proudest day of my life :syoon:

bacalou

etc.

FluffieDuckie

:eyepop:

sock it to me!

Thanks. You are awesome. Buying this asap.

i am he

can somebody make me an avatar from a youtube video? i'll buy you the forums upgrade of your choice if you do.

Machai

i am he posted:

can somebody make me an avatar from a youtube video? i'll buy you the forums upgrade of your choice if you do.

I guess if you linked the video someone could

i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DH9woXopUo

like 12:58 to 13:00 pretty much where my current av is from but a gif. transparent and a smooth transition? from what i know about these things i think that might be sort of hard. i tried to mess around in gimp but couldnt really accomplish anything.

beer pal

i wish i could remember where my av came from so i could make it bigger & better quality

i am he

beer pal posted:

i wish i could remember where my av came from so i could make it bigger & better quality

i tried to search around and find it. but no luck. i love it though, just the way it is.

beer pal

i think i got it from a documentary about palestine, actually, haha but drat if i can find it again. hes just a bit fuzzy is all

Machai

if it is transparent the edges will have to be unaliased to prevent partial transparent pixels from turning white

Ill make a trans and a non trans version to choose from

Afro Doug

google search "dead palestinian checks out insanely fine israeli chicks boobs .gif"

i am he

Afro Doug posted:

google search "dead palestinian checks out insanely fine israeli chicks boobs .gif"

i am he

Machai posted:

if it is transparent the edges will have to be unaliased to prevent partial transparent pixels from turning white

Ill make a trans and a non trans version to choose from

hell yeah. you're the man.

Machai

i am he

awesome. would it be possible to include her eyes being open and then closing and laughing, then opening again, repeat, in a smooth way? if not i'll probably just use one of these anyways.

Machai

i am he posted:

awesome. would it be possible to include her eyes being open and then closing and laughing, then opening again, repeat, in a smooth way? if not i'll probably just use one of these anyways.

yis, plenty of kb left

do you prefer the rans or the non-trans version?

i am he

Machai posted:

yis, plenty of kb left

do you prefer the rans or the non-trans version?

i like the trans version more so far.

tyler

where did you learn to do all of this awesomeness?

Captain No-mates

i am he posted:

i like the trans version more so far.

im going to take this quote out of context :twisted:

Machai

zombie303 posted:

where did you learn to do all of this awesomeness?

practice and also it was my job for a while

Piso Mojado

I was going to ask actually what you use for the gif editing. I'm p proficient with GIMP but only with static images, would that suffice?

Machai

I've touched GIMP maybe once a few years ago. I use photoshop myself.

Machai

FluffieDuckie

machai you're a god

the unabonger
heres some avs i cooked up. idk which are repeats. The dolphin av might be over 100k, it looks like its 100k right now tho:

i am he

haha i love this. final request: could you make the transition from laughing to not laughing less abrupt? or is that too many frames/too big still?

Machai

i am he posted:

haha i love this. final request: could you make the transition from laughing to not laughing less abrupt? or is that too many frames/too big still?

there is a single frame between the eyes being closed and the eyes being opened. I could slow that frame down a bit but there was only one more transition frame in the original animation. if I added the extra frame in she would have to laugh at least one fewer times for it to stay under 100kb

Machai

i am he

Machai posted:

there is a single frame between the eyes being closed and the eyes being opened. I could slow that frame down a bit but there was only one more transition frame in the original animation. if I added the extra frame in she would have to laugh at least one fewer times for it to stay under 100kb

Hm. Ok. Is that this?

Could she just "laugh" 3 times (the way im seeing it take out the last "shake"), a quicker closing and opening of the eyes, and have a longer resting face pause?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

i drew this bug if sopmeone wants it