Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Lowen SoDium posted:

You felt bad for her before this, right?

i don't know, maybe at a certain time for some people who really wants a kid an adult who acts like a kid is almost as good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
if you're an adult "gamer" who follows "gaming press", you should look into "suicide"

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
generally your response to seeing monkeys fling poo poo at each other should be to laugh at them, not to pick a side and join in

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

did cuckquest get greenlit yet

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

oh you unique and wildly unpredictable goons

im so gay

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

hi

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Tsinava posted:

girls of the world please use lonely gamer nerds and sleep with them and materially exploit them for free rent/etc. until you find a better man and then pulverize their pathetic hearts as you move on to greener pastures. it's a good thing to do. you're just accelerating what society does to them anyways. honestly you're doing them a favor really, teaching them important life lessons and such. it's like charity work.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
The mod who deleted the 20,000+ posts is having every comment he has ever made downvoted into oblivion. :lol:

http://www.reddit.com/user/el_chupacupcake

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
this is a lot of pages for some seriously gay poo poo

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Melmac posted:

The mod who deleted the 20,000+ posts is having every comment he has ever made downvoted into oblivion. :lol:

Hell hath no fury like a nerd scorned.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Melmac posted:

hosed up that his 48,552 karma might be brigaded down to 48K even or somethign, when will that whore Quinn stop ruining innocent lives.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
oh no downvotes

what will the autists think of next in their quest for retaliation

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
kickstart that sweet cuck quest

stretch goal: big satisfying dicks to do the job your shriveled peanut never could

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jalopybrown posted:

hosed up that his 48,552 karma might be brigaded down to 48K even or somethign, when will that whore Quinn stop ruining innocent lives.

The real horror comes from the fact that no one will be able to view (without effort) any new posts he makes, so his Reddit account is now completely loving useless!!!!

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Melmac posted:

lol now he'll never have enough klout to take my foursquare crown as the king of taco bell

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

madeupfred posted:

A moderator hand-deleted over 22 thousand comments because he had sex with the woman they're talking about.

It was me.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Melmac posted:

They're erasing him from the internet. A fate worse than death for those who want to sleep with gross smelly people.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Rad Tad posted:

lol now he'll never have enough klout to take my foursquare crown as the king of taco bell

THis is way worse than the stuff the 4chan guys did to the girl when they jizzed on her phone

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Its weird how goons have taken a story about a cheating lady and turned it in to another cucking thing.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Mother. Father. It's me, el_chupacupcake. Don't you remember your own son!? *breaks down in tears*

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Robo Reagan posted:

Its weird how goons have taken a story about a cheating lady and turned it in to another cucking thing.

It's funny how you don't realize how goons loving love cucking.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

VanSandman posted:

It's funny how you don't realize how goons loving love cucking. being cucked

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

VanSandman posted:

All goons wish they were adventurous enough to be a cucker or cuckee in real life.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
so she made a game about depression? what do you do, exactly? lie around in bed all day and hate yourself?

that sounds terrible and lowtax should lp it

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
i love cuck

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VanSandman posted:

Yeah i get that but its like all the furries talking about being furries in an animal gif thread or something

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Too bad Elliot Rogers wasn't a games journalist.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Glasgow Kiss posted:

so she made a game about depression? what do you do, exactly? lie around in bed all day and hate yourself?

that sounds terrible and lowtax should lp it

afaik it's a CYOA game where all the "good and reasonable" choices are crossed out cause you are depressed ?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Minrad posted:

civilization has always shunted money towards funding artists to enrich the community

i'd say we're getting a significantly worse investment now compared to the past several thousand years of human history, though

gently caress that poo poo, get a job and moonlight like a real person

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fathis Munk posted:

afaik it's a CYOA game where all the "good and reasonable" choices are crossed out cause you are depressed ?

Thats not how that works indie games are retarded horseshit

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
edit: nm Yume Nikki was more about a depressed character than depression itself.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Fathis Munk posted:

imo should be called stupidity simulator

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Robo Reagan posted:

Thats not how that works indie games are retarded horseshit

It was made with twine so yeah it's deffo a CYOA. More on the side of interactive fiction than games I guess ? :shrug:

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

edit: nm Yume Nikki was more about a depressed character than depression itself.

Warhammer 40 000

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Prawned posted:

Warhammer 40 000

they should make a CYOA of that where you're a fatass that constantly buys more figures and his mom gets all mad

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I haven't read this whole thread. Is there actual evidence she hosed all these guys for good press/reviews?

I guess in the eyes of gamers that's the equivalent of finding out the lobbyists and the regulators are loving.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I haven't read this whole thread. Is there actual evidence she hosed all these guys

yes

quote:

for good press/reviews?

no

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Thought so.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chaosbreather posted:

i don't know, maybe at a certain time for some people who really wants a kid an adult who acts like a kid is almost as good?

They both seem pretty boring and have similarly average looks. They deserve nothing more than eachother

Also those were terrible nudes 20 page ago, was she wearing an eight pointed star of chaos? HERESY

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Aug 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

• Locked thread