Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Huh, apparently the guy who got cucked is a goon?

http://np.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/2dzdz3/once_again_i_will_not_negotiate_with_terrorists/cjv1611

I don't recall this being posted here, but i'm not one of those 'cool goons' :laugh: who are in the loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

but honestly how many printers am I going to have to carry before I get some gamer gurl pussy?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I'd feel bad for the guy if I was his friend and he didn't blog about it to the public to try and shame her.

I barely skimmed galt.txt though.

Actually, the galt.txt was hilarious and as long as we won't get Helldump back it's as good as we'll get in this drama-starved bleak wasteland.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
in the sense that he paid $10 and was instantly banned for his manifesto

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ferid posted:

in the sense that he paid $10 and was instantly banned for his manifesto

it was a parachute/burner account

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Oh my god... it's happened... Penis physics... O.O!

Do you strive to get Achievement Points?

Any links to feminist-run game review/discussion sites?

Why Girl Gamers will never be respected in video games

Hey ladies! I've been called a little boy!

I think femShep would have a thing or two to say about armor and women in games

Female core gamers in Ireland?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
oh then out his main acct so we can make fun of him

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
came for reddit falling apart but it was the same old garbage we see every day

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Yeah I think it was posted in games and then it caused a derail in gamers.txt.

edit:
Still, this is the first time I've heard about reddit deleting comments en masse.

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
I looked up Depression Quest. It succeeded in its goal of making me depressed

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

reddit is always falling apart it's like one of those huge abscesses that morbidly obese people get that they can't reach... crush and flesh keep falling off but it's always there

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Lightanchor posted:

I looked up Depression Quest. It succeeded in its goal of making me depressed

Achievement unlocked for 20 cuckpoints.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i dislike fillet o fish intensely but frustratingly he's usually correct and his game, although overhyped, was right up my alley

i think i actually most hate him for not patching his loving game, patch your game bro don't blame microsoft for charging you money, they would have been upfront about the costs for those kinds of things. it's one thing saying gamers are terrible, because that's totally correct in every respect, but calling your customers suckas and leaving them with a gimped product because you don't feel like paying for it was hosed up. makes him worse than a gamer, he's a parasitic organism on a gamer

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

the real tragedy is that this darkness may tinge every white male's chance to finally understand depression by trying to find the magnifying glass and briefcase in a crowded picture of an airport

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
who is any of the people involved in this story anyway?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Yeah I think it was posted in games and then it caused a derail in gamers.txt.

edit:
Still, this is the first time I've heard about reddit deleting comments en masse.

The derail is still ongoing but yeah that's exactiyl it

UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012

Rad Tad posted:

the real tragedy is that this darkness may tinge every white male's chance to finally understand depression by trying to find the magnifying glass and briefcase in a crowded picture of an airport

Your hands begin shaking.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I'd feel bad for the guy if I was his friend and he didn't blog about it to the public to try and shame her.

The amount of guys she got caught loving is less slut shaming and more drat that slut should be ashamed

Seriously how do you get caught that many times unless you're really terrible at it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a hole-y ghost posted:

reddit is always falling apart it's like one of those huge abscesses that morbidly obese people get that they can't reach... crush and flesh keep falling off but it's always there

being able to make a subreddit for whatever you want probably helps. someone makes a subreddit, forms a community, community implodes, then the cycle repeats

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Personally I liked the story of the Final Fantasy house better.

This house

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Ulver posted:

The amount of guys she got caught loving is less slut shaming and more drat that slut should be ashamed

Seriously how do you get caught that many times unless you're really terrible at it

To me it's just depressing to wonder how bad her life has been that she thinks loving a bunch of gaming convention losers will make her feel better. :smith:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
they all pretty sad man

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ulver posted:

Maybe that's only the tip of the iceberg :v: you don't know maybe she has a 99% success rate at keeping it secret.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Wade Wilson posted:

To me it's just depressing to wonder how bad her life has been that she thinks loving a bunch of gaming convention losers will make her feel better. :smith:

It is as if she was on a quest.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Where's this manifesto? I must get in on this loop of stupidity.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Torka posted:

why is this uninteresting topic getting so many posts

gbs is obsessed with cuckolding for some reason

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
I played through Depression Quest. I want to say the only way it could have received positive reviews is because its creator slept with the journalists, but really it's precisely the sort of thing that makes you seem more hip by pretending to like it.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/
this is the true and heartfelt expose of this gaming Lilith

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

MacheteZombie posted:

http://thezoepost.wordpress.com/

EFB

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

You know something that I honestly find funny is these gaming dweebs are all on this huge crusade against someone because they feel she has wronged the precious integrity of video game journalism, a moral outrage that deserves judgement, and yet call other people "white knights".

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Aug 20, 2014

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

Calico Heart posted:

You know something that I honestly find funny is these gaming dweebs are all on this huge crusade against someone because they feel she has wronged the precious integrity of video game journalism, a moral outrage hat deserves judgement, and yet call other people "white knights".

Don't you know? The black knight always triumphs!

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
She seemed pretty cool; I didn’t talk much at first, and mostly listened as she related tales of adversities she’d overcome and how they’d shaped her as a person and fueled her determination to improve the world. I was enamored, but after a while she caught herself ranting and asked about my interests and from there we discussed all sorts of stuff from art to programming to neurology to artificial intelligence to philosophy to how the “is it a game?” argument has literally been going on for a quarter century before video games even existed. At which point she showed me a copy of Wittgenstein’s Tractatus Logico Philosophicus she carried around in her bag. Swoon — good birthday.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
maybe they should all depress themselves out of existance

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
@CNN 20 Aug 2014

President @BarackObama about to make a statement regarding isis, zoe quinn, palestine shortly on the @Whitehouse livestream: http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Wade Wilson posted:

its not like its particularly hard to figure out shes has major issues. her hair is dyed anime colors and she has plenty of lovely tattoos and piercings; that's a really blatant way of saying "I AM hosed IN THE HEAD BIG TIME"

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
This is a weird story, because I keep thinking "who cares?" and I keep laughing at every part of it

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

gently caress anybody complaining about this thread OP, you've exposed me to several hearty laughs from it the least of which is

quote:

We’d spend a lot of time hacking around on our separate projects together, eating vegan food, flirting on tumblr, and having awesome sex.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Mister Fister posted:

Huh, apparently the guy who got cucked is a goon?

http://np.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/2dzdz3/once_again_i_will_not_negotiate_with_terrorists/cjv1611

I don't recall this being posted here, but i'm not one of those 'cool goons' :laugh: who are in the loop.

I like that she's screaming about not answering anything regarding anything including claims she abused people lol

gotta keep that lgbt rent money coming in

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
goons are so obsessed with cucking and be cucked lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Here is a blog post in 6 acts about how my girlfriend owned me repeatedly. Spread the word

Dear young people: Don't have internet relationships

• Locked thread