Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay this has to be a REAL CRIME, not "oh charging $10 for a forum har de har har."

I think this is the perfect crime: throwing a bean at a dog. Because think about it, you hit the dog and then it eats the evidence. You just committed animal cruelty and the dog makes sure there's nothing to prove you did it (you would have to do it in the dark or in a field or an island or somewhere people won't see you).

I don't think there is a more perfect crime than this, but you can try to prove me wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
stealing bread from a bird

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i already did it but I'm not telling

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Buying something from one side of a department store, and then putting unbought products into the plastic bags as you're making your way to the exit.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

jacking off in the back seat of the minivan so mom doesnt know

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Promising forums downtime, keeping everyone in a perpetual state of elevated panic as a smokescreen for nefarious gains. You could do anything anything I tell you, and no one would be the wiser.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

subhuman filth posted:

jacking off in the back seat of the minivan so mom doesnt know

mom definitely knows..she's just afraid to confront you about it

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
stealing candy from a baby

baby doesnt know english dad gets mad

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

murdering livestock on the way to the slaughterhouse

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

being rich and white, i guess. it's basically the umbrella crime so you can get away with pretty much any other one too.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine being able to ejaculate wormholes 15 years into the past. like you'd be having sex with someone who could legally consent at age 30, but climaxing into a minor

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

farting and blaming it on the dog

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.
hehe if she ever finds you she's gonna ask "where have you bean" :)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
not being at the something awful office at that time i stopepd by to visit you OP

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Standing under a falling icicle. They can't prove it's a suicide attempt, because icicles fall all the time and you just happened to be walking under one at the time it fell, so if you live, you can't be charged. And if you die, it's what you wanted anyway. Win-win.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Copley Depot posted:

mom definitely knows..she's just afraid to confront you about it

the perfect crime

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Stealing the gift of fire from the ancient greek gods, for sure. gently caress you Zeus we're gonna oxidize the poo poo out of whatever we want now

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

stealing candy from babies by moving it beyond their line of sight

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
Lollygaggin'

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Murdering a black person in Florida

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a starwar betamax posted:

not being at the something awful office at that time i stopepd by to visit you OP
I was probably passed out somewhere else.

not snarky
Jul 29, 2008
those fucks skimming pennies off of wallstreet are pretty smart.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Bottling tap water.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Lowtax has gone soft wtf

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

Murdering a black person in any red state

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
anime

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i don't know about the perfect crime
but this here verse is the perfect rhyme

not snarky
Jul 29, 2008

watwat posted:

Lowtax has gone soft wtf

i'm pretty sure running somethingawful is equivalent to running a drug cartel. imagine trying to control all those uneducated fucks carrying around your drugs

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Creating a Let's Play.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

charging 10 dollars for an internet forum, and another 10 dollars if you get banned, and 10 more dollars for basic features all forums have
Look how stupid you are

Look how even more stupid you are by trying to edit it out

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
Going to a breakfast buffet and taking some bread to eat later for lunch.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Lowtax posted:

Look how stupid you are

he tried to commit the perfect crime.. and failed :twisted:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

I was probably passed out somewhere else.

it was the day the power went out on the whole city because you live in a shithole. probably one of the most disapointing days of my life because i didnt meet my idol. did you get my love notes i hope so

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lowtax posted:

Look how stupid you are

oh well

i played a dangerous game

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a starwar betamax posted:

it was the day the power went out on the whole city because you live in a shithole. probably one of the most disapointing days of my life because i didnt meet my idol. did you get my love notes i hope so
I do, in fact, live in a shithole. Feel free to come by again some time, just let me know in advance!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

making a kickstarter that entices autists and never delivering

acceptable topics:
- spaceships
- hot dog
- trans video games

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Becoming a police officer so you could get away with killing people.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Lowtax posted:

Look how stupid you are

you gonna let him talk to you like that, lowtax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Printing supernotes I think is probably the perfect crime. The only reason they even know about one of the supernote operations is because they introduced a defect on purpose so the forgers wouldn't get it confused with real money. That's crazy. I guess the trick with counterfeiting is always to trade them for poo poo but if they're that good you can probably put them in a bank or whatever and no-one would ever know. Man you have to be crazy good to make a supernote though and if you're that could probably could more money doing something legal? I don't know, maybe not, there really isn't much call for super high end engravers or whatever any more.

Street art is a pretty cool crime because if you're Banksy then you actually end up making the wall worth more than it was when you got there, so if they try and prove you devalued their wall you can say nuh I valued it, I'm going to sue your wall for defacing my art.

Being a psychic (or a priest or whatever) is a realllly good crime because you can lie about whatever you want and make your marks believe what you're saying and make them give you all their money for a chance at talking to their dead relatives (or make them go to heaven or whatever) but you've got this huuuge magic asterix over your thing going FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY and you're golden.

• Locked thread