Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Wade Wilson posted:

Someone tell her to donate any extra money back to Doctors Without Borders or something so the money does somebody some good somewhere.

No way! I wanna donate to a woman who imaginary got mugged because Depression Quest rules!!!!!

gently caress you, Red Cross!!! Suck my dick, children of war!!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Doughë Quinn

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
poo poo i forgot i had to pay rent

*opens twitter*

is twitter reall y that much of a circle jerk ?

actually nvm dumb question

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

turnways posted:

lol what was this one all about

What happened was they made a dongle joke to eachother and a forking one, and someone took a photo of them them put it on twitter to shame them. Their company fired them.

Then /b/ and /pol/ users turned out to be network administrators and poo poo for companies that used her company's services while other users ddos'd the poo poo out of them so they lost them at least 80 grand confirmed in services and they fired her.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

She probably didn't even get mugged.

No poo poo really?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
why do you carry around your rent money in cash

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

serious norman posted:

why do you dye your hair to look like an anime

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

serious norman posted:

cause you can't sleep with an atm

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Ahundredbux posted:

why do you dye your hair to look like an anime

why dont you exercise you fat gently caress

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I find it funny that this is the most serious thread in GBS.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

serious norman posted:

They should have asked her that back in february

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
She could just come out and say she needs money for liposuction and therapy?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
^^^^
she should ask for money for a new kitchen, that would be a worthy charitable cause

Over There posted:

why dont you exercise you fat gently caress

last time i was outside jogging someone stole my rent money so i don't do that anymore

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

a tip for rent is to set it up as direct deposit or a cheque. this will avoid carrying around large amounts of cash

also report your cards stolen right away and people won't be able to take money out of them and some transaction can be reversed.

how lovely of a person do you have to be to get mugged while you are carrying your rent? For me to get mugged while paying my rent I would have to post about it online that I was carrying cash around and how pathetic I am that you can just take it from me. Do you not place it in like a wallet, or literally hold it in a money clip for all to see?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I wish the people involved were better looking

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fried Watermelon posted:

a tip for rent is to set it up as direct deposit or a cheque. this will avoid carrying around large amounts of cash

also report your cards stolen right away and people won't be able to take money out of them and some transaction can be reversed.

how lovely of a person do you have to be to get mugged while you are carrying your rent? For me to get mugged while paying my rent I would have to post about it online that I was carrying cash around and how pathetic I am that you can just take it from me. Do you not place it in like a wallet, or literally hold it in a money clip for all to see?

Lol you loving dumb dumb

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:nws: http://plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/95241458834/a-mostly-half-assed-comic-of-utmost-topicalicities :nws:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lol

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Poor Zoe I think a goon project to help her with her rent money is

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Who the gently caress takes cash for rent anyway? Ten years ago my landlord made it policy that I either write her a check or go to the bank and get a cashier's check. You know, methods of payment that you can call in when your mugger conveniently forgets to nick your phone.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I don't understand. Are women allowed to enjoy sex? Or, is it vile and misogynistic to suggest women enjoy sex?

bonafideb3ast
Sep 14, 2013
yall are over thinking the lies of a fat chick.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

That's a really good summary of what's happening.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

Lol you loving dumb dumb

the people who believed her are the dumb dumbs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Literally The Worst posted:

That's a really good summary of what's happening.

This isn't a joke.

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
here are some of the paragons of masculinity who spilled their seed inside that temptress

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Filippo Corridoni posted:

here are some of the paragons of masculinity who spilled their seed inside that temptress

That last girl is semi passable.

Brexit the Frog
Aug 22, 2013

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

lol

people are absolutely loving retarded and it's hilarious watching all of this going on

twitter and tumblr is the best thing to happen to the internet

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

i mean jontron is still a fat dumb ugly poo poo

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

oh my god they're still going on about it

everyone involved is garbage

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Nerd Civil War

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
I'm seriously considering dressing up in drag and going on twitter so nerds pay off my mortgage.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Filippo Corridoni posted:

That last dude publically denied he ever cucked anyone, for what it's worth. he wasn't one of the ones named in the big dump by the cuckee so

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Mister Fister posted:

I'm seriously considering dressing up in drag and going on twitter so nerds pay off my mortgage.

same but I'm going to throw myself down a flight of stairs and say I got beat up by cis scum

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Fister posted:

Seems to only require dying your hair with any brand not found at CVS

but do what you have to do

I'll send you $20

plus $15 more if you develop a video game

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Cold as ice...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Madcosby posted:

Seems to only require dying your hair with any brand not found at CVS

but do what you have to do

I'll send you $20

plus $15 more if you develop a video game

Can I use powerpoint to make my game ?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

Call yourself a narrative designer and just fill each slide with one sentence descriptions of each step in the "narrative".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Fathis Munk posted:

I dunno, this power point sounds expensive, you better run a kick starter.

• Locked thread