Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai

is this good?

here is the timeline

first frame is the stare, second and last are the closing/opening of the eyes and the others are the two laughing frames on loop. the numbers are the time each frame lasts in seconds. let me know if you want to change any more of the timings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormyish

can you make my fox go hyper speed, Machai

for personal use

bacalou

did you cut it out with the select tool or make a mask

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i've been considering getting a new av. something with a face. i think having a face on an av is a good thing. i want it to incorporate my current av in some way. maybe it's just my av with a face? or maybe it's a face with my av patterned subtly into it? idk, maybe someone is feeling creative and has an idea.

also machai :wow:

Machai

.02 second frame speed
.01 second frame delay
"no delay"

i am he

Ectral posted:

i drew this bug if sopmeone wants it

good bug

Machai posted:

is this good?

here is the timeline

first frame is the stare, second and last are the closing/opening of the eyes and the others are the two laughing frames on loop. the numbers are the time each frame lasts in seconds. let me know if you want to change any more of the timings

1: 1.5 2: .2 9: .2 the rest the same? if im not happy with that im going to try to do this myself in photoshop when my friend gets here i guess.

Stormyish posted:

can you make my fox go hyper speed, Machai

for personal use

pig slut lisa

irl is good

too fast too fast! :stonk:

Machai

bacalou posted:

did you cut it out with the select tool or make a mask

1. eraser on pencil mode with a 1px radius to cut out the face
2. wand set on 255 tolerance and contiguous to select the face
3. select inverse
4. delete

Machai

i am he posted:

1: 1.5 2: .2 9: .2 the rest the same? if im not happy with that im going to try to do this myself in photoshop when my friend gets here i guess.

i am he

yes this is pretty much perfect. adding any more laughing frames would push it over the limit ya?

Stormyish

If I had had any talent in anything, I'd make a gif of my av taking off because of said hyper speeds

So imagine I do

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i'm imagining it. it's so breathtaking!

i am he

also if someone buys someone else an av can the recipient see who bought it for them

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

i am he posted:

also if someone buys someone else an av can the recipient see who bought it for them

If you mean paying $10 to change someone else's avatar, no, they cannot see it. If it's a cert, you'd have to contact them somehow, so.

Salmiakki

those tooticky avs own bones

FluffieDuckie

Salmiakki posted:

those tooticky avs own bones

machai is a byob treasure

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

beer pal posted:

i wish i could remember where my av came from so i could make it bigger & better quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW8tJ7HqbHs

FluffieDuckie

holy crap there it is

beer pal

my dude

Machai

i am he posted:

yes this is pretty much perfect. adding any more laughing frames would push it over the limit ya?

I could add one more laugh in to make it ~94kb

bacalou

two questions

one: noticed all the gang tags have an SA url, wondering if linking to an imgur upload was permissable or if i have to go through an ik

two: is this worth it:

FluffieDuckie

bacalou posted:

two questions

one: noticed all the gang tags have an SA url, wondering if linking to an imgur upload was permissable or if i have to go through an ik

i believe the correct answers are (1) they have to be a sa url and they're not currently uploading new ones in the face of whatever the hell they're doing on the forums and (2) yes, it's totally worth it

Matoi Ryuko

i am he posted:

No. Not even admins can see it.

bacalou posted:

two questions

Wow, I love that tag, please ask DCT to have an admin upload it for you, I think that I would like to have this tag, alongside the bacon mafia tag.

dogcrash truther

Machai posted:

1. eraser on pencil mode with a 1px radius to cut out the face
2. wand set on 255 tolerance and contiguous to select the face
3. select inverse
4. delete

thanks for this tip, I was wondering how it was done

i am he

Machai posted:

I could add one more laugh in to make it ~94kb

if you could, that'd be great.

FartGhost

bacalou posted:

two questions

If this tag becomes a thing can I have it too?

Stormyish

I was told to post this here

Captain No-mates

Stormyish posted:

the first spider guy av is a heavy cross to bear but im sure someone out there has the mettle for it

beer pal

test

FluffieDuckie

wow

beer pal

drat the edges look a bit rough

verily carefree

beer pal posted:

itll look tight in the pos

i am he

beer pal posted:

ya looks a little off, but i like it.

Salmiakki

FartGhost posted:

If this tag becomes a thing can I have it too?

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

Stormyish posted:

O the bees have come to pass

Machai