Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Liquid Penguins posted:

Are phil fish and zoe quinn the modern pro wrestlers? No one likes what they do at face value but man are they fun to watch ruin themselves.

I'm sure there's someone who liked fez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

memy posted:

I played fez for about 15 minutes and it was alright I guess? idk :shrug:

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

memy posted:

no

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Biggie Shorty posted:

Her boyfriend's only crime was being a soft bitchlord and gently caress you if my fiance cheats on me I'm tellin errrybody I don't give even half a gently caress

I had barely moved out before my ex-wife's boyfiend divorced his dying cancer wife, and moved in with my ex. I didn't really feel the need to make a hundred thousand words about it on the internet. This might be the first time I've said anything about it on the internet.

I don't see what can be gained by waging an internet war on somebody, other than potentially ruining lives/making yourself look like a tool.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

The General posted:

I don't see what can be gained by waging an internet war on somebody, other than potentially ruining lives/making yourself look like a tool.

It creates entertainment for other people as demonstrated by this very thread. Imagine that.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

lovely Wizard posted:

updated this post

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

The_Cack posted:

and just like them when their hypocrisy is exposed they get some deserved backlash

People talk poo poo about them, but nobody actually sets out to cause them any real harm. People on Reddit are making rape/death threats over this, it's pathetic.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Ka0 posted:

There's an assembly line for these things.

OK where is it I wanna visit.

Would.
Would.
Adrien Brody.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

The General posted:

I had barely moved out before my ex-wife's boyfiend divorced his dying cancer wife, and moved in with my ex. I didn't really feel the need to make a hundred thousand words about it on the internet. This might be the first time I've said anything about it on the internet.

Nobody cares about you or your lovely life. It is boring.

The lovely lives of internet crazy people are much more interesting!

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
people are still talking about that zoe quinn poo poo? WHY? :wtc: sometimes I really hate the internet

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

PrBacterio posted:

people are still talking about that zoe quinn poo poo? WHY? :wtc: sometimes I really hate the internet

Because it's funny

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

PrBacterio posted:

You just owned yourself by talking about zoe quinn.

Ugly John
Jul 18, 2009
[img]https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=514899866[/img]

The General posted:

Strangely enough, some people like to see abusers get called out.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Wade Wilson posted:

People talk poo poo about them, but nobody actually sets out to cause them any real harm. People on Reddit are making rape/death threats over this, it's pathetic.
stupid people make empty threats all the time its not exclusive to this situation

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
wade wilson if you quote me one more time I'm breaking into your house and raping your mouth

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

lovely Wizard posted:

updated this post

art

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Art.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

sometimes getting revenge is cool and fun, like Oldboy or Death Wish if bronson was a skinny little pussy with a blog instead of a bazooka

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
But is it a game?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

PrBacterio posted:

hey look at me i'm taking a morally superior stance by being boring lolllllllllll

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Ugly John posted:

Strangely enough, some people like to see abusers get called out.

This thread and every discussion about Zoe Quinn is basically the nerd-equivalent to an episode of TMZ.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Brannock posted:

But is it a game?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Hey guys. Just browsing some Gibbis here. Thought I'd check this out. What's this now about Reddit? Daaaaaamn, you guys talking about some gay drama poo poo? drat, I hate the Internet. drat. drat. Y'all something wrong withcha? Jesus Christ. What the Christ. Why? Someone wanna tell me why?

Welp, brutally cool person -- that's me! -- signing out.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I'm full of Care.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Brannock posted:

I'm full of Care.

We so full of Care it's leaking in to this thread!

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

nvm found them

these people made gone home

lol to anyone who think stoly is good vodka.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

geke rowsperg posted:

what the gently caress is gaslighting?

Trying to make someone think they're going insane by making them question literally everything they think.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

memy posted:

"I own Fez, because it was in a Humble Bundle with a few games I actually wanted."

- most of the people who own Fez

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Clitch posted:

"I own Fez, because it was in a Humble Bundle with a few games I actually wanted."

- most of the people who own Fez

Me except I dragged the amount phil gets to $0 and sent him a screencap.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

the super neat part about fez is that there are puzzles with QR codes because that's super neat

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

PrBacterio posted:

yeah making fun of internet retards has no place on somethingawful

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

serious norman posted:

yeah making fun of internet retards has no place on somethingawful

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Brannock posted:

Hey guys. Just browsing some Gibbis here. Thought I'd check this out. What's this now about Reddit? Daaaaaamn, you guys talking about some gay drama poo poo? drat, I hate the Internet. drat. drat. Y'all something wrong withcha? Jesus Christ. What the Christ. Why? Someone wanna tell me why?

Welp, brutally cool person -- that's me! -- signing out.

look at how stupid you are

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Zoe Quinn has built a career around a social justice platform, and it turns out that she doesn't hold to any of those values outside of her media appearances. Why would anyone want to support a moral hypocrite of the highest order in their career, when they are absolutely unrepentant? None of her supporters seems to care about this at all, which lowers my opinion of all of them a great deal.

I hope she changes her ways, but it appears that she is too stubborn to do that. If she doesn't change her ways she should be ostracised by those around her, otherwise she will continue to get away with disgusting behaviour without any real consequences. The fall of someone like Ted Haggard, a moral hypocrite, is decried at all by those Christians around him. He was ostracised by the Christian community, which is what should happen, until he turns his life around. But the social justice crowd turns a blind eye to her behaviour, seemingly not standing for the values that it holds to? This is the real issue here, not just the sleeping your way to success angle, which is bad enough.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
she's the pewdiepie of sjws

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
dunno what I mean by that but it's probably true

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Ahundredbux posted:

dunno what I mean by that but it's probably true

she is the epic meal time of indie game developers

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
if you mean she's fat then i know what you mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
They should just quit making video games.

• Locked thread