Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

i didnt read any of this poo poo but basically a bunch of nerds are mad that a woman slept with a dude other than them is what i'm getting out of it

that's what i'm mad about, personlly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

that's what i'm mad about, personlly

Your princess is in another castle.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Im personally mad that she didn't wait to get married first, the gaming gods will not be happy with this promiscuity.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
This thread would be way easier to read if everybody who doesn't think it's a big deal would just not post. That way the rest of us can laugh efficiently.

We get it that nerds are unjustifiably mad. That's why its funny. Anything where people care too much can be funny, especially when nobody is being decapitated over it.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

lol at everyone coming in with "i didn't read this but it looks like people are mad because she's a woman"

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
funnier than the people who are mad because she is a woman, are the people who are mad because they believe gaming journalism exists and exists in a state that is not already completely corrupt

AssholeFactory
Oct 20, 2011

:allears:Friendship is tragic:allears:
5 guys always gives me way too many god drat fries.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

AssholeFactory posted:

Bring friends.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

AssholeFactory posted:

thats the point. thats hwy you go.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
I don't even order their fries, their burgers are so god drat filling already. After adding like 8 toppings, i can't see how anyone can eat anything else.

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

Brannock posted:

why have there been like 30 of those exact same posts in this thread lol

Netizen Mystified At Thing Thousands Of People Care About.
"Why?" he asks.

I've been looking at the post histories of people saying this and taking a drink every time I see star trek, war hammer, Nintendo Wi, or magic the gathering. I've been drinking a lot.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the only thing u will see in my post history is dark souls and gbs *dark posting god*

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

THE PENETRATOR posted:

the only thing u will see in my post history is dark souls and gbs *dark posting god*

Praise the Twittersphere.

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

THE PENETRATOR posted:

thats the point. thats hwy you go.

but the fries are too hot and oily

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

BRICKFACE posted:

but the fries are too hot and oily

get cajun then theyre mostly covered in spices so the oil is not a problem

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
You shouldn't be using anything oil based if you plan on wearing a condom. Just a heads up.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Which Five Guys are we talking about again?

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
I don't care about this sooo much you guys like not at all.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

I mean not in any way. At all.

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

SirDan3k posted:

I don't care about this sooo much you guys like not at all.

have you eaten at five guys the burgers are ok

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

For serious, I totally don't care.

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE
I mean they're not going to blow your5 mind but they're okay when compared to other fast food restaurants

ProPaynis
Apr 3, 2014
NSFW!! http://imgur.com/BCWVpKa NSFW!!

meh - would

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

godDAMN nws that poo poo

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

SirDan3k posted:

For serious, I totally don't care.

I don't believe you, you're gonna have to go write some blog posts and tweets about how much you don't care before I really start thinking you don't care.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

The General posted:

I had barely moved out before my ex-wife's boyfiend divorced his dying cancer wife, and moved in with my ex. I didn't really feel the need to make a hundred thousand words about it on the internet. This might be the first time I've said anything about it on the internet.

I don't see what can be gained by waging an internet war on somebody, other than potentially ruining lives/making yourself look like a tool.

If you post it on the internet for thousands of people to see it shows how sorry you are because you're making it that vocal. It's like when that girl made her boyfriend wear that "I cheated and this is my punishment" banner.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

cock hero flux posted:

lol at everyone coming in with "i didn't read this but it looks like people are mad because she's a woman"

I think if this behavior is allowed in GBS I should be able to roll into horrible 500 page megathreads in the Games forum and go "Holy poo poo are you losers still talking about Metal Gear Solid Jesus Christ get a life nerds"

(I think I should be able to do this anyway)

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
This thread should only be about how terrible that kitchen is. That's the worst thing about this. Such a dysfunctional space. How does anyone prep food in such a poorly laid out kitchen.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Musket posted:

This thread should only be about how terrible that kitchen is. That's the worst thing about this. Such a dysfunctional space. How does anyone prep food in such a poorly laid out kitchen.

Stealth marking for ordering take out from....

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Musket posted:

They', dont.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Liquid Penguins posted:

Stealth marking for ordering take out from....

Honestly, idk anyone that could be classified as a techie that cooks. It's fast food or delivery. Day walking autists that venture out into the public just long enough to function in a job then run home to the safety of their anime hovel.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Liquid Penguins posted:

You shouldn't be using anything oil based if you plan on wearing a condom. Just a heads up.

by that logic you really shouldnt go near zoe quinn with a condom on

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Proteus4994 posted:

I don't believe you, you're gonna have to go write some blog posts and tweets about how much you don't care before I really start thinking you don't care.

Here's your proof
https://twitter.com/Sirdan3k/status/502626784387792896

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I should have known you goons would take a perfectly good thread about a strong, independent woman and make it about the kitchen :rolleyes:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

cock hero flux posted:

This is literally what a friend of mine on Facebook was posting about. He has since deleted the shameful thread.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

beep by grandpa posted:

I should have known you goons would take a perfectly good thread about a strong, independent woman and make it about the kitchen :rolleyes:
:eyepop:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

beep by grandpa posted:

lol

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

beep by grandpa posted:

quote this post if you're a strong independent woman who don't need no four burners

Raw_Beef
Jul 2, 2004

We know what you been up to and my advice on that little venture is to pack it in. It won't work. It will all end in tears.
This girl is pretty average, borderline ugly.

Lol at techie nerds lining up to dive into that. Beta as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.

• Locked thread