Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Man this game was just so shittily managed and handled. :(

RIP Age of Wushu. It was never good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

In between all the awesome sex I have been having, I thought of you losers.

Thanks for cleansing me of my rose-tinted glasses (although I still miss flying across the world. Wildstar does not compete on that count... although I haven't played that since 3 weeks after Release).

Y'all actually gonna make the move the Archeage?

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Mile'ionaha posted:

In between all the awesome sex I have been having, I thought of you losers.

Thanks for cleansing me of my rose-tinted glasses (although I still miss flying across the world. Wildstar does not compete on that count... although I haven't played that since 3 weeks after Release).

Y'all actually gonna make the move the Archeage?

Goons will of course move over to the new shiny that is Archeage and abandon it within 3 months like every other MMO.

I won't be doing it though, I'm done with MMOs since my first one was loving Eve Online and now a lovely chinese F2P MMO I've decided they're not the genre for me!

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Haquer posted:

I won't be doing it though, I'm done with MMOs since my first one was loving Eve Online and now a lovely chinese F2P MMO I've decided they're not the genre for me!

You're such a liar haq. You'll be back.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

randombattle posted:

You're such a liar haq. You'll be back.

Nah, I got back into Space Station 13 again instead :kiddo:

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
I did too. I'm mostly playing that, Payday 2, and Smite these days.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

I'mma get on the Archeage train and yohoho on the high seas. But I will miss the Age of Wushu.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Shalhavet posted:

I did too. I'm mostly playing that, Payday 2, and Smite these days.

I mostly play as Christian Hooker on LLJK 4 and random names on the other 3 (since I'm usually experimenting on the low pop servers when not being eaten by changelings/vampires).

In chinagame, I finally got 240 of those stupid items you need to buy a jade gear upgrade. However, you need a black jade powder, a binding agent AND the upgrade to go to C6 :psyduck:

So ~1.4D + the C6 upgrade is a hefty chunk of change/time for one piece of gear.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Huh, thought I'd mentioned that.

Yeah I'll probably try Archeage when it launches. The last beta didn't impress me enough to buy a founder access though.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Does mixing gold weapons with jade rings work for getting the weapon bonus? Doing jade/jade costs so much.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

PassiveSentence posted:

Does mixing gold weapons with jade rings work for getting the weapon bonus? Doing jade/jade costs so much.

Has to be jade/jade. Welcome to why so many people got gold C5 and then quit the game. If you see anyone that isn't from the White Tiger server in full jade they're a pay2win. (White tiger had infamous item dupers for months so even some Max Level guys I fought in sky ladder had loving C5 jade since it's so cheap).

Coeurl Marx
Oct 9, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I know at points we had various goons who were always digging around in the game files for this and that. Could any of you point me in the right direction for what I'd need to extract the music files from wherever they are? I always enjoyed a lot of this game's soundtrack, and I'd love to get my hands on it before I finally uninstall this for the final time. Most of the songs are on youtube, but the newer stuff is missing of course.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1kstriczryrzvt1/AABVapzw9S0of647Vn9otBcba?dl=0

Coeurl Marx
Oct 9, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Well jeez, that works too. You're awesome, thanks!

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
So yeah, I'm in hua but I'm not doing it because arena pvp in this game is horrid especially because ancient sets are allowed.

Instead I'm going to be putting Game of Thrones spoilers into scene chat :v:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

can u like give me some hnor

This was so loving worth it. Time for more SS13 instead of watching pay2wins fight :sun:

ArdanSortek
Jun 19, 2011

Haquer posted:

can u like give me some hnor

This was so loving worth it. Time for more SS13 instead of watching pay2wins fight :sun:

Hahaha this is awesome! Hejiebutter rising to the occasion as always.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Haq didn't mention that of the first set of four fights, only three people showed up. Two of them were in match 1. That doesn't even include Haq or Lono who didn't join.

Most the rest was the same pay to win boring (c5/6 jade, rg chain to ancient dog beating to ancient tai chi), the only variation being beggar or chaotic.

and now the server is literally dying.

FebrezeNinja fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Aug 24, 2014

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Not only did I get that title courtesy of Askar :swoon: but I also got a martial arts gift box for not even competing.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I wonder what all these people are going to do when the game finally shuts down.

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?

randombattle posted:

I wonder what all these people are going to do when the game finally shuts down.

Go to the next game they can slap their bank account across to feel like their lives matter. My money is on Archeage.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
haque you get my blood boiling, can u guys take this seriously

HeJie's been buying ATC frags and he's finally "Shake The World" :roflolmao:

pica_pica's also reportedly trying for a name change document, can't wait to see what he changes it to now.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Watching Mt. Hua can apparently raise skills to level 7 now, at least if you already had them levelable up to 5.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
I capped this one yesterday but forgot to post. Welcome to Fucking_Sad.png

Mutou gave Intoxicate his account when he quit (no clue where he went) so she likes to stand them together at the bank all the time and then decided to make them kiss and stand there. Thankfully chinagame hosed it up so it ended up all mangled looking when I happened upon it :allears:

Oh and ChienMa and ruixue jumped me this morning. I got killed (they were both continually using knockdowns) but I half on sited and killed chienma and slipped away from ruixue to heal. Then a bit ago I found ruixue alone and jumped him so he ran into a tailor just before dying. Then some magic happened and I learned he's horribly racist!

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

Haquer posted:

I capped this one yesterday but forgot to post. Welcome to Fucking_Sad.png

Mutou gave Intoxicate his account when he quit (no clue where he went) so she likes to stand them together at the bank all the time and then decided to make them kiss and stand there. Thankfully chinagame hosed it up so it ended up all mangled looking when I happened upon it :appears:

Oh and ChienMa and ruixue jumped me this morning. I got killed (they were both continually using knockdowns) but I half on sited and killed chienma and slipped away from ruixue to heal. Then a bit ago I found ruixue alone and jumped him so he ran into a tailor just before dying. Then some magic happened and I learned he's horribly racist!

So muslims will punish haq for beating up rx in a videogame or whats the context there o.O

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Natalie_Luna posted:

So muslims will punish haq for beating up rx in a videogame or whats the context there o.O

Context was him calling _Buddah_ an Arab and then working his way from there. Racist rear end in a top hat.

Also somehow I still find winners. This is some lowbie in TDH; first line is when I knock him out and then when I killed him he lost 20k cult due to alignments and got UPSET

askas
Jun 17, 2013
More ruixue.

They're 200L each, he can't seem to figure that out though. :psyduck:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

askas posted:

More ruixue.

They're 200L each, he can't seem to figure that out though. :psyduck:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24144

ruixue chimps out on the official forums. Lots of :D used, he's not mad.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Age of Wushu - Haquertal's Live Journal

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Hy_C posted:

Age of Wushu - Haquertal's Live Journal

You seem to have clicked the question mark under my title. Click here to fix it and you can see other people's posts, no need to thank me.

:jerkbag:

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24280&sid=1ab66e46f8cd8405763c69ea425cc3b9

Eight Trigrams is Tempest Staff 2.0 no more.

Think of all the people who :shepspends: when it was introduced as a top-up reward.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Terrorists blowing 50L for guild war winning messages on wars against empty bases. It takes them 21 minutes to capture said bases. Nothing like a dose of honor against a guild where no one's left :kiddo:

colosteve
Apr 17, 2013
Hello I am the new leader of TDH. I would like to talk to Natalie to make peace with the dreaded Goons.

Steve

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I thought you died. So did nati.

Last we heard was you were going to the hospital then you quit this.

colosteve
Apr 17, 2013
Actually I went blind. Then had a fun bout of clinical depression. Then I snapped out of it after paying my medical bills in bitcoins.

colosteve
Apr 17, 2013
blind part is true
but I can see again thanks to the world of nuclear

medicine.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Good thing you are blind, you can't read this

colosteve
Apr 17, 2013
So after going blind. I lost everything but my wife. In all truthfulness I wasn't completely blind just had the worst weird double vision plus psychedelic swirls I couldnt read.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

You don't have PMs but add me if you got steam I'll help you get in touch with nati

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Third_World_Reggin/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
:allears:

I sold my account last monday to the TDH leader. Oh and Feedz sold his account for $500 to Yang..Guo of all people and Natalie doesn't play chinesemmorpg anymore so :confuoot: