Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I've got a secret hack that lets me view delisted stuff in Google: You spell Kajieme Powell correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

TinTower posted:

I don't even understand half of it.

It's concentrated crazy

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
It's actually very cool that someone apparently can only understand the exchange of information graphically in the style of a meme

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
That's a cry for help.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Maybe paranoid schizophrenia?

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!
It's an indication that its creator needs to start painting pictures of cats.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
The sad thing is, he's not even wrong with the "US is responsible for nearly every 'enemy' we have" thing, but that's all overpowered by the "blah blah FEMA camps blah blah John Walsh and attractive newsladies want to steal my brains." So close, crazy dude.

Also, with the third, the reason nothing comes up on google is because he spelled Kajieme Powell's name wrong.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

TrekBek posted:

Also, with the third, the reason nothing comes up on google is because he spelled Kajieme Powell's name wrong.

If you use Chrome (or google in general I believe) it auto-searches based on the correct spelling and gives you a few pages about him. Not sure how you would think something like that is delisted when even searching his name even more misspelled (Kajamie Powel) still brings up results.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Shame that Caro didn't have a lot of pictures with words over them to convince people that he was being targeted by the CIA. Instead he just posted walls of text here and got tortured+killed in Syria, RIP.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
Google : hiding the truth about Kajieme Brown.

Google maps : marks the location of dozens of FEMA death camps.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

:negative: ugh

:master: by Clara Fication though.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
That's my response whenever people complain about there not being a "straight pride parade" and the such.

"It's a free country. Go start one."

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Irradiation posted:

Maybe because the LA Police admitted fault within a week has opposed to hemming and hawing and trying to insinuate the victim was a thug who deserved it?

Quick, someone dig through John Winkler's social media to find evidence of him having done something less than puritanical so we can all rest easy knowing he should have been killed, just like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
I had someone post something similar about "WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?" when those three guys killed that one white guy (Australian?) around the Treyvon case.

You know the three that were caught, arrested, and going to trial for murder.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Haha, how talented of that watermelon to do that by itserrrr wait, is this racist?

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Rollersnake posted:

Haha, how talented of that watermelon to do that by itserrrr wait, is this racist?

No that's a real thing.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Irradiation posted:

It was hosed up that he was killed, but didn't that happen in march or april or something?

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
This meme isn't very funny.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

This girl has been posting a countdown with her wedding hashtag (nauseating) for a month. So think about how she's getting married, but also, Ferguson. This thread makes me thankful that none of my Facebook friends are foil-hat crazy.

Also I subscribe to Vegan Eats.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Eponine posted:

Also I subscribe to Vegan Eats.

Just for laughs or to wonder what your body must do to be regular-sized?

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Holy hell.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Is that guy a furry?
According to my friends there's a shitload of super-misogynistic gay dudes in the furry community.

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Is that guy a furry?
According to my friends there's a shitload of super-misogynistic gay dudes in the furry community.

No, just these dudes:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Lotron posted:

No, just these dudes:

I think that first one is just Garfield

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Lotron posted:

No, just these dudes:

Where did you find those? That looks like a goldmine of awkward.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Today while I was hiking a guy, like a male human, not even joking, said to me "Hey, I like your shirt!" my response was: "Thanks! It's my favourite!" and everything was cool.

Theory debunked. Sorry Salami man.

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

karl fungus posted:

Where did you find those? That looks like a goldmine of awkward.

A tributary chat of (Furry) Tumblr. Apparently the entire furry fandom is now in high school and posts on Tumblr.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Oh man, that is some weapons-grade awkward. Do you have a link?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Lotron posted:

A tributary chat of (Furry) Tumblr. Apparently the entire furry fandom is now in high school and posts on Tumblr.

This has basically been true for as long as tumblr has existed

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

:allears:

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Boy, the quality of the BBC's writing sure has gone downhill.

Remember you heard it here first:

his driver was drunk did'nt saw truck

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
Alright so, the money face thing? Thought it was one of the funniest things in this thread in particular.

This morning, my cousin shared the god drat thing. Not as a joke or anything, but shared it from someone else's face. This morning I've found three shares of the god drat "money face"

This is loving hilarious.

Thank you.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Boy, the quality of the BBC's writing sure has gone downhill.

Remember you heard it here first:

his driver was drunk did'nt saw truck

Goddamnit I just bought this loving av.

Between Sly's face with the caption "di'dnt saw truck" and moneyface, I regret my rear end-atar.

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

AuxPriest posted:

Alright so, the money face thing? Thought it was one of the funniest things in this thread in particular.

This morning, my cousin shared the god drat thing. Not as a joke or anything, but shared it from someone else's face. This morning I've found three shares of the god drat "money face"

This is loving hilarious.

Thank you.

Holy poo poo, that poo poo circulated back to the thread fast. Social mediaIdiots really seem more responsive/fast these days.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Are we SURE it's not people "getting" the joke?

I put it out into circulation earlier today but I only shared it with my friends who laugh at this poo poo.

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 14:38 on Aug 22, 2014

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

Wasabi the J posted:

Are we SURE it's not people "getting" the joke?

100% positive. My cousin is not the type that uses computers. Definitely the 10 minute Facebook a day type.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

I've seen this retweeted a few times now. This is literally what Siri was designed to do. I just... ugh.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Lblitzer posted:

I've seen this retweeted a few times now. This is literally what Siri was designed to do. I just... ugh.

Yeah, that's bush league.

However, GoogleNow, learning my drinking patterns and giving me directions/travel-time to my favorite happy hour spot on Friday afternoons, when I haven't even asked for it... THAT is a smart phone.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Scarf posted:

Yeah, that's bush league.

However, GoogleNow, learning my drinking patterns and giving me directions/travel-time to my favorite happy hour spot on Friday afternoons, when I haven't even asked for it... THAT is a smart phone.

Or you're an alcoholic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Who What Now posted:

Or you're an alcoholic.

Not until GoogleNow starts giving me directions to AA meetings.

• Locked thread