Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

DrPaper posted:

Note that her GameJam was the one that failed to start because controversy failed to bubble between the different genders in it, where a camera man was told to stop by the host who literally went "stop, we're not getting anything here" after the interviewed gamer gave a levelheaded response when asked about the gender composition of their team.

No no no, that was a different thing that coincidentally(?) ended in a complete mess while she was simultaneously planning her "RebelJam" or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

lolllll a room full of the nerdiest dudes in the scene and they couldn't even manage to stir up anything controversial

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Looks like if I want to be a successful indie dev I need to dye my hair wacky anime colors

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

concerned mom posted:

How does one become a games journalist, so far I have some loose designs written up between the puzzles on my frosties box

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

so is this chick fat or not?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fez is a pretty fun game

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i don't know if i believe any of this

sounds like a cuck and bull story to me

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

gently caress the ROW posted:

now people are tweeting appreciation for game masterpiece (???) FEZ to the inactive account of @PHIL_FISH. It's just like clapping for tinkerbell, except - well actually its exactly like clapping for tinkerbell, cuz this guy is a real fairy :D

He says he wants to sell the FEZ IP then deletes his twitter how am I supposed to contact him about buying it??

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

concerned mom posted:

How does one become a games journalist, so far I have some loose designs written up between the puzzles on my frosties box

Welcome

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

DrPaper posted:

He says he wants to sell the FEZ IP then deletes his twitter how am I supposed to contact him about buying it??

Ask that other Polytron dev if you could get in touch

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

DrPaper posted:

send him your bid via QR code

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i don't know if i believe any of this

sounds like a cuck and bull story to me

hehehehe

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
more stuff, from 2 days ago

http://imgur.com/a/m1FDm

some girl "broke the story" on tumblr and is upset that vice repeatedly misgendered her then deleted her account

there's some corroboration there about the gamejam/rebelyell/whatever clusterfucks

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

There's also this

http://gabrielaknight.wordpress.com...urnalism-scene/

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Rub mud under your eyes and get that purple in your hair boys, we're goin over the top today

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Cucktaku

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

I bought at least three different hair dye colors, I'm gonna mix 'em all up

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

I bought at least three different hair dye colors, I'm gonna mix 'em all up

I'm promoting u to twitter lieutenant for this bold hair

Dec 26, 2012

DrPaper posted:

Cucktaku

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

:eyepop:

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

The fun never stops, does it? Haha.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
How much cuckling could a cuckold cuck if a cuckold could cuck?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

how hard up do gaming hipsters have to be to be willing to go this far for a peek at mrs potato head's snatch

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Isn't glassing hitting somebody with a glass in a bar? There's no way this fat lightsaber twirling walrus is actually physically fighting people

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Skunny Wundy posted:

I was just at Arby's and I saw Zoe Quinn cuckold thirty people.

No no that was a sandwich not her gross vag

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

i don't believe that zoe would glass people because

a) she would clearly never waste food (including beer)
b) she looks too lazy to go find an empty bottle

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
idk fat women are often aggressive

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

Euro Cuck Simulator

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
What are the details on her supposedly ruining a non-profit dev contest for women?

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

Skunny Wundy posted:

Euro Cuck Simulator

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

What are the details on her supposedly ruining a non-profit dev contest for women?

Brannock posted:

had to dig around a little but it looks like this is where that accusation is from;

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Yeah but what happens when a bunch of white nerds experience the slightest act of violence? At least a dozen 911 calls, blog posts and PTSD claims would've come from that poo poo happening

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

idk she could probably beat me up

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm pretty decent at War Thunder where can my internet piloting skills be put to use in this great war?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
My friends I have just signed legislation outlawing 4chan forever. We start meme bombing in five minutes

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress the ROW posted:

idk fat women are often aggressive

Not to mention extremely territorial and known to charge at the slightest incursion.

For future reference, when they begin stomping and kicking up dust it's a good time to break contact by slowly backing away (no sudden moves) and run once you've broken line of sight. Do not turn around to check behind you, no matter what you hear, just keep running until your breathing becomes heavier, signifying cardiovascular load. This will ensure you have outrun them.

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

Zoe got it. Zoe gotta flaunt it.

Dec 26, 2012

mister fish, tear down this twitter wall

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I've been visited by the Cuckold Ghost...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

i just came from secretary of defense cuck hagel's office and boys this one's going all the way

i am proud of you boys i want you to know that right now because some of you might not make it out of zoe quinn's vagina

• Locked thread