Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Spanish Manlove posted:

I still don't have an answer on this

It's nice for having idiots with no self-awareness post there. Like that one kid who moved to Nawlins to avoid a trial for possession of some marijuana and meet his fat Tumblr girlfriend, got locked in a crack den, and cucked by the Tumblr person on his birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

WooOoh

quote:

She voted Yes on Prop 8

Prove it. For real though I wanna see it because lol.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

awoo-ooh

I still don't think any of these people would be dumb enough to fake-hack their own poo poo, whereas I can easily find them dumb enough to not protect their poo poo much and get hacked.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nelson Mandingo posted:

WooOoh

http://gabrielaknight.wordpress.com...urnalism-scene/

Relevent part:

Not Zoe, but Gabrielaknight posted:

To be part of this scene while holding the religious and political views that I do is very difficult. I generally keep it close to my chest because the few times I’ve said even simple things like “I can’t make it to the thing on Sunday because I’m going to church” had led to all sorts of derision and mockery by other people in the industry. I shudder to imagine the blowback from their clique if I told them about how I voted yes on Prop 8. Just look at the way Doug TenNapel’s Kickstarter was lambasted by people in the industry (led by Ben Kuchera) because he dared to have a (non-liberal) political opinion.

Jastiger fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 22, 2014

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

david... posted:

I saw that Max Tempkin guy on a Giant Bomb video with Zoe Quinn and also Phil Fish all on the same couch, I remember Max being really creepy flirty with Zoe and it all kind of sums up all three of their recent dramas

Known rapist Max Temkin, Crazy person Phil Fish and cuckmaster Zoe Quinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRoOOwwJQaU

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Nelson Mandingo posted:

WooOoh

I think they're confusing it with the woman Gabriela(?) saying that she herself voted for prop 8

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Lawman 0 posted:

serious post: why is E/N still open?

Hey some of us have problems and the only rational place to post them is E/N.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

You've got a real weird thing about calling zoe quinn cute in every post bud

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Ulver posted:

I think they're confusing it with the woman Gabriela(?) saying that she herself voted for prop 8

Yep, its hard keeping up with all the chucklefucks chiming in with their stupid opinions on the drama and adding fuel to the fire.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

That's not Zoe Quinn.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

how much money do these people make

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ulver posted:

You're right, it was Gabriela. Dang it I did not proofread. I retract statement.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

That's not Zoe Quinn.

Wasn't talkin bout Zoe this time!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Spanish Manlove posted:

Looks like someone hasn't been paying attention to E/N ever

tbf it's usually just a mix of "sever" and "get therapy" (or other professional help) so it's understandable why someone wouldn't really pay attention

facialimpediment posted:

This whole thing is a race to the bottom of a sewer drain between reddit, 4chan, tumblr, MRAs, and shady media/game devs. Unfortunately for them, nobody knows where the bottom of the sewer is while most of us point and laugh. Mostly because goons are too fat to fit in the storm drain :v

This poo poo should've been wrapped up (lol) days ago.

poo poo should have been wrapped up months ago from what i've read

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Oh she's Christian? Nevermind, I support her now. You savage misogynists need to get a life.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

david... posted:

Jesus christ, when did Phil Fish get all lynyrd skynyrd?

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

lovely Wizard posted:

he's bipolar as hell (I believe he admitted it) and in fact said in that one indie gaming documentary that if Fez didn't release he was seriously going to kill himself, which also makes him frightening unstable

so is he gonna kill himself twice since he didn't release Fez 2?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
The real victim in all this is the gaming community who will never get to experience the majesty of the second Fez.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Johanns Molemann posted:

Too much.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Johanns Molemann posted:

Most of them are begging for change.
Phil Fish is the king of this local dev scene because his team managed to put out something half-decent after struggling with it for five years and made bank.

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!

big duck equals goose posted:

I never thought the Hellen of Troy for the video game war of 2014 would be a purple haired sea pig...

Can we change the title from 'lady' to '2014 Helen of Troy is now a purple haired sea pig'

I think that was posted seven pages back and I'm still laughing about it.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

is phil fish a real name or like a pro wrestling name

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Johanns Molemann posted:

Philippe Poisson is his real name

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Johanns Molemann posted:

Wrestling name. His real name is Philippe Poisson.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

You know if Kotaku and other gaming sites just took the PR playbook and said the words "We are sorry about this breach of trust. Our journalist will no longer be covering Zoe, however since we do not believe that he purposely distorted any article he wrote about her, he will remain a valued member of our magazine. It's a fine line balancing between our professional lives and our personal lives, sometimes it does cross and while what our jurno did was in violation of our ethical standards, we understand."

That would have taken a ton of heat off. Then Zoe had to say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I have made some poor personal choices in my life. This is my personal life, but I understand I am a role model and in some way I have failed you. I assure you I did not sleep with these guys because I wanted to advance my career, I did so because I genuinely cared for them and sometimes passion takes me or something."

Some more rumblings would have occurred and haunted them, but it would have largely been over. Instead they decided to create this maelstrom of pure crazy.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Shadoer posted:

You know if Kotaku and other gaming sites just took the PR playbook and said the words "We are sorry about this breach of trust. Our journalist will no longer be covering Zoe, however since we do not believe that he purposely distorted any article he wrote about her, he will remain a valued member of our magazine. It's a fine line balancing between our professional lives and our personal lives, sometimes it does cross and while what our jurno did was in violation of our ethical standards, we understand."

That would have taken a ton of heat off. Then Zoe had to say something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I have made some poor personal choices in my life. This is my personal life, but I understand I am a role model and in some way I have failed you. I assure you I did not sleep with these guys because I wanted to advance my career, I did so because I genuinely cared for them and sometimes passion takes me or something."

Some more rumblings would have occurred and haunted them, but it would have largely been over. Instead they decided to create this maelstrom of pure crazy.

commenting on ethical problems is slutshaming im filing a petition against you

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Johanns Molemann posted:

i guess sleeping with her is kinda like wrestling

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Shadoer posted:

None of this matters in a month anyway because it's video games

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Wrestling name. His real name is Philippe Poisson.

how does phil fish get better and better the more I learn about him :laugh:

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

lovely Wizard posted:

commenting on ethical problems is slutshaming im filing a petition against you

Oh no, I've become a rapist!

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Brannock posted:

how does phil fish get better and better the more I learn about him :laugh:

you already knew about the dick sucking/choking part right?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

DrPaper posted:

you already knew about the dick sucking/choking part right?

:frogon:

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

He's French Canadian, which explains why he's the worst.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Poisson is french for fish

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

david... posted:

everyone in that video need a shower and an std checkup.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

well these people sound like a bunch of clowns, especially if most of them aren't making any money for their work and the only one that is, is a pro wrestler

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

E1M1 posted:

You've got a real weird thing about calling zoe quinn cute in every post bud

:dealwithit:

Its just an interesting situation where she seems to be hiding behind internet buzz and misogyny.

Its like high school on a global stage.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Spanish Manlove posted:

I still don't have an answer on this

In the absence of Helldump, goons Helldump themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Jastiger posted:

Still kinda cute. I don't see her as fat. I disagree with your assessment

We got a chubby chaser here boys.

• Locked thread