Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

rafington posted:

Maybe it'll finally be endurance and Nicole can win???
If it one of those lower center of gravity balancing acts, any of the girls have a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole's going to be pissed when she finds out the one week she missed was ZingBot.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
I almost died when I thought Jocasta won.

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

So did Frankie. Though, for very, very different reasons. :v:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Seriously. I think Frankie had to change his underwear after that.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm probably stupid but why would Frankie worry about Jacosta? She isn't a threat to him. Hell, she's not a threat to anyone. Did I miss something?

Cheesegod
Aug 15, 2001

Offensive Clock

Tide posted:

I'm probably stupid but why would Frankie worry about Jacosta? She isn't a threat to him. Hell, she's not a threat to anyone. Did I miss something?

He seemed excited that she almost won probably because of the 4 jurors she was the least of a threat

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
I think it was that he was hyped that he thought she won, since she's useless.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Oh okay. That's what I thought. I was missing the obvious :downs:

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Yeah, that wasn't Frankie's "oh poo poo!" face. That was his O-face. :magical:

Literally every other option was horrible for his game, so Jocasta getting bounced back in would be the equivalent of a Survivor immunity necklace being airdropped right onto him like a loving noose.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Could Donny tell others (eg Nicole, Cody and Christine) about Team America's contractual obligation to screw over the other houseguests, even "alliance" members, for cash?

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Binary Logic posted:

Could Donny tell others (eg Nicole, Cody and Christine) about Team America's contractual obligation to screw over the other houseguests, even "alliance" members, for cash?

I'm pretty sure first rule of Team America club is you can't talk about Team America club. I'm not sure what the penalty is but I'm assuming its harsh enough to dissuade him from doing that (most likely withholding his TA winnings at least)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kekekela posted:

I'm pretty sure first rule of Team America club is you can't talk about Team America club. I'm not sure what the penalty is but I'm assuming its harsh enough to dissuade him from doing that (most likely withholding his TA winnings at least)

Don't they always say it's up to them whether they want to reveal it? That may just be for the individual missions though. But what could/would BB do if Frankie or someone else spilled the beans anyway?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Not pay them the money for breach of contract?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

From what they've said on the feeds the deal is that every member of Team America is free to talk about their own individual involvement in it but can't mention anyone else involved or they forfeit their TA money. Derrick likes bringing that up as leverage as to why Donny can't expose them.

I have no idea if that means you can't say "Team America" and let people guess at the other members or if Donny can't say he's in an alliance with Frankie and Derrick without giving it a name. You have to assume one of those is against the rules or else Donny could say "I was selected to be part of a secret alliance called Team America back at the start of the game. Oh, by the way in a totally unrelated note, I've had a secret alliance with Derrick and Frankie since early in the game."

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!
I know I'm stating the obvious, but it was Victoria's hat. She had every right to do whatever she wanted with it, besides he was only ever a dick to her. I watched that and I thought 'Wow Victoria is finally doing something that will effect the game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Scrodes posted:

I know I'm stating the obvious, but it was Victoria's hat. She had every right to do whatever she wanted with it, besides he was only ever a dick to her. I watched that and I thought 'Wow Victoria is finally doing something that will effect the game

cutting up her hat that was oft worn by a dude who got evicted isn't really effecting the game very much

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
it was funny though, but victoria has been unintentionally hilarious all season

i love her

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

This person's vine speaks to me and I think it speaks to us all.

https://vine.co/v/MLJZHlqnznD

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP posted:

it was funny though, but victoria has been unintentionally hilarious all season

i love her

She reminds me of my dog.

He's the sweetest, laziest, most gentle boxer ever. But when he looks at you, you can tell not much is going on behind those eyes. I am surprised sometimes that he remembers to breathe. But he's loyal, loving, sweet natured and occasionally chews up hats.

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!

JakeP posted:

cutting up her hat that was oft worn by a dude who got evicted isn't really effecting the game very much

It made him mad enough that it made things in the house tense, if he had stayed it would've been brilliant. It was the first thing her little brain told her to do something. That in itself was impressive.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Can't wait to find out who wins HoH. It's a really important one.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
How dare Donny and Nicole commit the cardinal sin of speaking to one another.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Derrick's game is rock solid.
It's just the most mind numbingly dull game imaginable.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I'd love to see Ring Announcer Frankie get punched by Floyd Mayweather.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Haha... Donny with that "oh poo poo, I'm right? Cool." look.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Of course. God drat it. I don't even want to keep watching

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

Robnoxious posted:

This person's vine speaks to me and I think it speaks to us all.

https://vine.co/v/MLJZHlqnznD

This is wonderful :dance:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

blue squares posted:

I was sad when you posted earlier that you were on pins and needles about who wins this HOH.

Now you feel as deflated as the rest of us.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

blue squares posted:

It was silly to even get your hopes up. This season disappoints at every turn.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Cody wants to go to the jury house so he can have sex

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Go go Wisdom Donny...

Too bad Boypussy Cody is deaf.

blue squares posted:

Cody wants to go to the jury house so he can have sex
Nicole is claimed.
Jocasta is married.
Christine is married and vile.

Cody might as well slam his dick in a door jam because he ain't getting any tail in jury house.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Even if I was Cody I'm not sure I'd go with Donny just yet. It's pretty scary to be the first one to step out.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Derrick is an rear end, trying to make Donny look like he betrayed America's trust :mad:

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

That's a wrap folks, Lord Derrick has spoken.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Britt Burns posted:

Derrick is an rear end, trying to make Donny look like he betrayed America's trust :mad:

To be fair, when Donny said that during the TA meeting, alarms in my head would have been going off as well. Donny should have used better wording. They are all looking after their own best interests. However, Donny is taking it to extremes.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Who were they gonna come after if that mission had gone wrong? Donny.

A couple weeks later Frankie and Derrick turn down a mission because it'd be bad for their game. Is that a problem? Of course not.

gently caress their double standards.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I agree with you, but it is what it is.

On another note, Donny basically calling Cody an idiot in tonight's episode in the HOH room is not getting enough love. Cody got all offended in the DR and said Donny should be showing a little more respect for the person that (has already decided to) can put you on the block.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Tide posted:

I agree with you, but it is what it is.

On another note, Donny basically calling Cody an idiot in tonight's episode in the HOH room is not getting enough love. Cody got all offended in the DR and said Donny should be showing a little more respect for the person that (has already decided to) can put you on the block.

Donny makes fun of Cody pretty regularly. It's wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
With Zach gone, Donny winning HOH and the obvious $ inevitable noms Sunday's show was boring. Too bad RHAP doesn't provide live commentary during the broadcast, that would probably be more interesting.

• Locked thread