Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lightanchor posted:

Her Twitter handle is "Zoë ʻGRANOSʼ Quinn", you know what to do

kill my're self?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Papers please was cool. I don't think anybody knows anything about the dev tho because the dev probably isn't insane

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Junkfist posted:

There was a sixth cuck from the gassy knoll.

the fifth cucker never got named and I think the exboyfriend said there was a sixth and possibly a seventh but he wasn't counting them since she hosed them after they split up. the implication is that they were also involved in the indie gaming/"gaming journalism" scene

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I WILL block you if you try to say anything MRA-like or Tumblr-esque

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

lovely Wizard posted:

just a quick reminder that phil fish is a douchebag who supresses sexual harassment no matter what

big version here :

lol jesus how weak can you be.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Suben posted:

step 1: acquire job for kotaku. might be hard though considering the level of writing a site like that expects.

How has this thread not posted anything by Amelia Hernandez from kotaku

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Nonsense posted:

Papers please was cool. I don't think anybody knows anything about the dev tho because the dev probably isn't insane

it kinda sucks since many indie devs are actually really cool, but the only ones that ever get any attention are festering pustules like philippe "phil fish" poisson or zoe quinn

like I can't think of anyone who thinks negatively of, say, derek yu or jon shafer (aside from bitter civ fans)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Brannock posted:

the fifth cucker never got named and I think the exboyfriend said there was a sixth and possibly a seventh but he wasn't counting them since she hosed them after they split up. the implication is that they were also involved in the indie gaming/"gaming journalism" scene

Today is born the seventh cuck
Born of woman the seventh one
And it in turn of a seventh cuck
It has the power to heal
It has the gift of the second sight
It is the chosen one
So it shall be written
So it shall be done

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Huh

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Requesting this thread be moved to BYOB where it belongs

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Brannock posted:

like I can't think of anyone who thinks negatively of, say, derek yu

spelunky on xbl took way too long to make and he was p much silent the whole time which made me sad. that's all I got.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hahahaha look at these indie gaming attention whores

Let's ow them by giving them more attention

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Why would you post this to a public social media platform. What the gently caress is wrong with these people that they think broadcasting thier greviences with each other to a whole bunch of complete strangers is a good idea.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ban zoe quinn

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

abigserve posted:

Why would you post this to a public social media platform. What the gently caress is wrong with these people that they think broadcasting thier greviences with each other to a whole bunch of complete strangers is a good idea.

BECAUSE THEY"RE MENTALLY ILL

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

abigserve posted:

welcome to the future i can watch a dude being behaded by ISIS in real time high def before he goes back to his hut 5 minutes later to tweet cat mewjahadin pics at the POTUS on the same site that a live episode of Murray is playing out on

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

abigserve posted:

$2500 a month.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

zoe is troon granos? :eek:

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Nonsense posted:

yeah, that dude is one of the exceptions. he's made some other games with really dark humor that are basically life in an imaginary, totalitarian soviet style country.

https://twitter.com/dukope here is his twitter. it's pretty bland, just variations on 'hey people like my papers please game that's cool'. i think this dude is okay.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
a seventh cuck has hit the towers

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Wasn't Granos some crazy pedo who installed a bunch of spyware on a girl's computer so that he could fap to her changing or some poo poo?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

$2500 a month.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Nonsense posted:

look you can't be a proper indie game dev without your high school level deep and mature story that proves video games are art and also prove roger ebert's ghost wrong and then putting yourself out there constantly as one of the people heralding meaninful change because your retro pixel game about journeying through a cave of dreams is allegorical to how men are lost in the darkness of patriarchal masculine expectations.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
have you guys called the cops yet?

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

She's right

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bluewedge posted:

have you guys called the cops yet?

i did they called me a punk bitch and said i cheat at playstation before hanging up

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Wasn't Granos some crazy pedo who installed a bunch of spyware on a girl's computer so that he could fap to her changing or some poo poo?

yeah. he installed a bunch of spyware on her computer then got caught when he tried to set up a camera in her room so he could see her naked. he didn't understand why people thought what he was doing was wrong. he's said a lot of other very rapey things. there was a funny byob thread about him but the archives are down so i can't link.

really, just read the saclopedia article about him. the dude was hosed up and probably a psychopath.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1424

Adventure Pigeon fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Aug 23, 2014

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Adventure Pigeon posted:

yeah. there was a byob thread about him too which was kinda funny, but the archives are down so i can't post a link.

Makes you wonder if lowtax didn't sabotage archives to cover up more of this story doesn't it

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

abigserve posted:

it's the internet equivalent of kicking back on your porch with a cold beer and listening to your white trash neighbors have a screaming match

but there's an audience of thousands here

the future is outrageously good.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
zoe quinn hosed doctor_what for 1) accoutn 2) plat 3) archives 4) avatar

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
one of us one of us gooble gobble gooble gobble

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

so she named herself 'Granos' intentionally rather than by mistake?

this rabbit hole just got deeper

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

one of us one of us gooble gobble gooble gobble

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

you've done it, now this will get shut down for helldumping

thanks so much.......

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

zoe is troon granos? :eek:

Call the :cumpolice:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
She's probably lurked the entire thread.

You guys should have a thread about me that I can lurk and post in Twitter about.

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
But she's had sex??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Get this

A penis went into a vagina

• Locked thread