Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

real talk I once had sex with a legit woman and when we were done we couldn't find the condom

I'm guessing it got lost in her cavernous vagina

no one wanted this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

gently caress the ROW posted:

no one wanted this

Please do not show that post to me at this time.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I, too, had sex. And I will again, with Zoe Quinn.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i made a picture that hopefully makes this situation clear to people who want to follow it, if they need any help

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Falsum posted:

"I'm going to make this condom disappear."

I'm just saying there is somewhat of a legal precedent for pursuing rape (or equivalent) charges over "sex under false pretenses" and I do think cheating+unprotected sex theoretically could fall under the umbrella. It's a huge can of worms though. This added with the fact that this is literally her own definition is what makes it amazing and incredibly sad though.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm just saying there is somewhat of a legal precedent for pursuing rape (or equivalent) charges over "sex under false pretenses" and I do think cheating+unprotected sex theoretically could fall under the umbrella. It's a huge can of worms though. This added with the fact that this is literally her own definition is what makes it amazing and incredibly sad though.

I'm just saying you should be beaten to death

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

I'm just saying you should be beaten to death
If it was beaten off to death I might be okay with that but just beaten I'm not sure if I'd go along with it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

If it was beaten off to death I might be okay with that but just beaten I'm not sure if I'd go along with it.

You should be the fucker on penn & teller that takes tellers place as he's thrown into the vat of eels. Try posting then

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

ArbitraryC posted:

lol I'm just making batman jokes

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

You should be the fucker on penn & teller that takes tellers place as he's thrown into the vat of eels. Try posting then

To be honest I didn't really know we had this thing going on and I'm not not really prepared for an internet rivalry at this point so can we take a break over the weekend and maybe I'll have some better material on monday?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
whats zoe quinns SA account... how could this not be revealed during her ahck and dox... crap...

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

This thread had 370 new posts. Has Congress done anything yet?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Skunny Wundy posted:

Yeah..maybe? Idk.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Skunny Wundy posted:

obama started a war on video games

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

Obama doesn't care about women.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

obama started a war on video games

i loving wish

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
Is PAX this weekend? because I just read a random tweet that nerds will be protesting game journalism there.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i hate fat people

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

Simstim posted:

Is PAX this weekend? because I just read a random tweet that nerds will be protesting game journalism there.

i'm really looking forward to the pictures from this

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

I love that I am so out of touch with this internet poo poo that I don't even know what the chat program/website is that these people are melting down via.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Simstim posted:

Next weekend. Though, the last time a protest of any size happened in that area of Seattle, it didn't go so well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i_4xEBCdys

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Oncogene posted:

i'm really looking forward to the pictures from this

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ASSassins creed

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
if it came to light that shigeru miyamoto is like the weirdest juggalo furry brony bondage fetishist, would it make mario and zelda less fun?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

assassins cREED

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I make a much better ally than opponent. SAme here. They call themselves four of the samrtest poeplen thweowrlddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So what's the condom thing?

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

hell no, we wont go!
hell no, we wont go!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Meg From Family Guy posted:

I make a much better ally than opponent. SAme here. They call themselves four of the samrtest poeplen thweowrlddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Tatum Girlparts posted:

apparently she kept loving him unprotected while having unprotected sex with other guys without letting him know (because she was cheatin') which pretty much makes her an rear end in a top hat no matter what

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Time heals all wounds. By that I mean all these terrible people will one day get old and die

sweet release

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It covers the penis to protect against STDs.

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
Can someone post any screen caps from depression quest, as I assume some of them are quite lulzy.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
here is the protest page http://gamesjournalismintegrity.tumblr.com/post/95213828961/protest-were-going-to-have-a-protest

no cheetos no peace

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
On another forum I used to frequent we ran a guy off because he bragged about not using condoms and loving some chick that abused heroin because she had a triforce tattoo.

edit: I miss that guy.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

BLAJABBHBKLBJLBH?FUHUFHGUH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
Everyone in this situation is extremely mentally ill and totally unmedicated. Who here's rooting for a suicide?

My money's on Phil Fish.

• Locked thread