Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max Facetime
Apr 18, 2009

the last 2 games I played recently were Lim where in the first room with the bumpy squares one of the squares bumped itself so hard it ended up in the next room and blocked the narrow passage way between the rooms, leaving me completely stuck in the passage

this i took to represent living a closeted life stuck in a affectionless marriage :( happily it's possible to get out of a marriage, which I did by pressing F5

and the game I played after that was Lim where this time it was i who got bumped in that room, to right outside the walls and all. luckily I could just keep moving along the walls and further and further up, and i didn't even have to deal with any other squares. eventually at the top there was another flashing square like i. I was still on the other side of the wall from it, but no matter, the game considered it close enough and so I won

this I took to represent living a life that lacks physical contact through online communities, where rather than blending in, the norm is more the opposite: flashing all of your colors as hard as you can like a peacock in heat. and where everyone - and i mean absolutely everyone, for better or for worse - will eventually find their soul-mate if they keep looking long enough

and that was the games I've played recently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

Oh gently caress Yea! Five Nights At Freddys... Hope your prepared to piss your pants in terror.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-r1E-iF2EA

Nobody reads the last post on a page....

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pewdiepie posted:

personally i find five nights at freddy's dumb

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Pewdiepie posted:

i do

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I read every post that's not on ignore :twisted:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

c journey s: this is why we video gaming

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Pinterest Mom posted:

journey is a goddamn masterpiece

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

personally i find five nights at freddy's dumb

Too much gameplay for you? Too difficult? Or just too drat scary???

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

it's really good but if you don't like character action games then it won't change your mind

e: it has a decent demo

idk. is okami a character action game? okami was real good.

I'll probably buy it; even if I don't end up liking it, my apartmentmate is the kind of guy who beat both viewtiful joe and god hand, so someone will like it.

Pinterest Mom posted:

journey, was good.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

PleasingFungus posted:

I'll probably buy it; even if I don't end up liking it, my apartmentmate is the kind of guy who beat both viewtiful joe and god hand, so someone will like it.

okami isnt any genre other than overlong artistic zeldalike. it would be the best game ever if it had like 10 less hours of stuff to do and none of that stupid well clearing bullshit

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

PleasingFungus posted:

journey, was good.

it's more like viewtiful joe and metal gear rising than okami, though it has some elements of other kamiya games. it's a good game

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!

Notorious QIG posted:

i dont know about computer but if you have an ipad they have a shitton of good board and card games on there. like enough that theres an entire greythread dedicated to them. stuff like ticket to ride, agricola, ascension, etc
ye, im into some of those, but sometimes i just wanna chill w/ some dumb game online

Space-Pope posted:

tabletop simulator put in custom model support and steam workshop so now it owns
nice

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i finished journey

I liked my journey friend a lot. we looked out for each other and waited for each other and gave each other acknowledgment whenever we caught up.

e: the credits tell me I had four Journey friends. RadiantWingedOne is the one I liked.

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Aug 23, 2014

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I liked flower better though.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

it's more like viewtiful joe and metal gear rising than okami, though it has some elements of other kamiya games. it's a good game

ordered. if it is bad, I will come to this thread and shame all of you. that is my sacred vow.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

this is the first time ive ever summoned someone in des, they were great and i miss being able to gesture :(

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!
c dark souls 2 s: i had no idea that elana summons piglets sometimes

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

wesley snypes posted:

c dark souls 2 s: i had no idea that elana summons piglets sometimes

what

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!
yeah, once in a blue moon, instead of summoning Velstadt or a bunch of skeletons to help, she'll just call up a trio of those little piglets from Majula

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
that should work, those pigs kicked my rear end

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!
sinh is a big overgrown gecko and im gonna shove a sword up his scaly cloaca

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
oh wait is this dlc stuff

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 349 days!
yeah. the dlc is good and you should get it.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
aight yeah def when i get some time

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Liver Disaster posted:

this is the first time ive ever summoned someone in des, they were great and i miss being able to gesture :(

hold x

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

has anyone dropped a titan on it lately?

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

oh man :D
also i just looked it up and apparently you can use the ps move for gestures too i hope thats a joke or im gonna do it
im gonna play through the game with the move

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

yo spope my ddo download finished. im not gonna play tonight but ill hang out on steam tomorrow so just hit me up if you wanna play. i think we're steam friends already if not pm me

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Katana Gomai posted:

has anyone dropped a titan on it lately?

dead game

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Plenty of people playing Titanfall on Xbox One :shobon:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
I fired up titanfall again recently and I was surprised at how much had changed. emblems, a burn card market, bigger inventory, mode specific loadouts, daily challenges, new modes, balances out the rear end, etc

it's good to see them actually build on the game post launch but I still don't want to buy map packs dammit

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
ddo was the last mmo i played, i quit when i ended up grouped with a dude and his mom arguing through two whole dungeon instances lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

PleasingFungus posted:

citadels is okay. a couple of the characters should be swapped out, though; the witch is way better than the assassin, and the emperor is way better than the king. (sitting out rounds is no fun)

i'm a newbie so we stuck to basic but i'm going to try the extra cards eventually

i also played dominion recently that was also fun

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

I fired up titanfall again recently and I was surprised at how much had changed. emblems, a burn card market, bigger inventory, mode specific loadouts, daily challenges, new modes, balances out the rear end, etc

it's good to see them actually build on the game post launch but I still don't want to buy map packs dammit

That feel when map packs start coming out for the Shooter you're playing and you know it's over forever.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Get out knuc

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The twin terror of 2 utterly unremarkable faggots. Finally, a foe I cannot defeat.

• Locked thread