Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

goddamn just shut up and kill yourself already you loving misanthrope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

krispykremessuck posted:

goddamn just shut up and kill yourself already you loving misanthrope

He's not a misanthrope, he's just projecting self hatred on humanity from super deep in the closet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEf_-BKT6zg

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

nah I woke up in massive pain today and just started yapping at AB for no real reason.
drat man, why the gently caress did Schneider have to off himself and shitbags like anansi & the fyad idiots stick around?

took some motrin(lol) and finally feeling better.

I was serious about replaying STALKER again however. the MISERY mod for CoP looks really loving hard, and fun in a psycho way.
Never really got into the farcry series for some reason(sniper accurate enemies i guess).

sorry AB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuyr8kNAn0k

e: added the pet shop boys song to apologize to AB

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Aug 23, 2014

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Playing Last of Us MP for a bit. PSN is xwonderboyx (don't laugh!)

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Fuckin school starts this week. DAMNIT.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Bought Borderlands 2 on sale. This game is the poo poo.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Yeah, it's pretty fun. I've been wanting to do a second run through with coop with the pyro dude. Did you get it for pc or console?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Last of Us mp is real good

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

zombie303 posted:

Bought Borderlands 2 on sale. This game is the poo poo.

Just started up playing again. What's your Steam ID?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Got it on PC. zombie303 is steam ID

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

lets play, nerds

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I figured I'd download BL2 again and start over with a new character, because why the gently caress not. pkells on steam.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Just bought BL2, downloading now, steam ID is Shlong Johnson, I would be down for playing later tonight.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Same.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Installing. Again.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Found a KSP pack that's Homeworld-ey. Building ridiculous frigates.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Found a KSP pack that's Homeworld-ey. Building ridiculous frigates.
You can't just drop a bombshell like that without sharing it. Come on, man, spread the love.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

You can't just drop a bombshell like that without sharing it. Come on, man, spread the love.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/79542-LLL-Lack-Luster-Labs-LLL-Full-12-2-10MAY2014-SXT-15-1-09MAY2014

Get the extras pack, too. It's like Homeworld legos.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

You da man. :thumbsup:

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE
lol

edit: The Ultimate Failson

vains fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Aug 24, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:lol:
beautiful

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJLmHceFN7A

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
GAMING IS MY JOB IM REALLY GOOD AT IT DAD

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I want that to be real, I really do

also

Autism Speaks posted:

Can't make money with gaming". Have you people heard of Twitch.tv? Also, it's fake, for all of you pathetic parents going on about how you would do it a different way, etc. Nobody cares. Stop making everything about you. Sorry you only make $35k a year, but that's not your kids' faults. 

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
The business model behind Twitch.TV just befuddles me

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cameras pointed at the player befuddle me. I don't want to see your loving face in the corner, it makes watching problematic.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Hahaha holy poo poo

vains
May 26, 2004

Bolow posted:

I want that to be real, I really do

also

Like photoshop enhanced fitness chicks, I don't care if its real or not.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I just want to know who the gently caress pays money to watch some other idiot play games and ramble on about the most inane poo poo on the planet.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Bolow posted:

I just want to know who the gently caress pays money to watch some other idiot play games and ramble on about the most inane poo poo on the planet.

1 word:

Minecraft

vains
May 26, 2004

Bolow posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=191

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpcl_P9ZTw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9cqtaKQLwA

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Wasn't the traffic for that absolutely insane? It was hilarious when Lowtax put it up

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the gently caress a dangon rampa?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

it's some dumb anime visual novel thing i think?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Just did a 10 km spacewalk to an escape pod in a debris after one of my stations exploded. Suck it, Clooney.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
for some reason, one of my gallic "allies" decided to force march 2 armies into a mountain pass in my territory. theres literally nothing for them to do except gain access to my hinterlands. unfortunately for them they ended up right next to legio iii and 4 of my spies, who just got done suppressing an uprising in turicum. now they arent my allies and im going to smash their dicks with a hammer

ciao

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Bolow posted:

it's some dumb anime visual novel thing i think?

basically. it wasn't localized to america at all until this year, and the dude doing the LP had done what they considered a good job so people were flipping their anime poo poo all over it since they weren't weeaboo enough to learn japanese to play it

so the dude was posting the LP in chapters in the subforum and it was bringing in a massive amount of people onto the forums reading it, until Slowbeef mentioned that Lowtax should put the LP subforum behind the paywall. He did, and tumblr/4chan/whatever flipped the gently caress out and started sharing accounts and getting banned for it

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

basically. it wasn't localized to america at all until this year, and the dude doing the LP had done what they considered a good job so people were flipping their anime poo poo all over it since they weren't weeaboo enough to learn japanese to play it

so the dude was posting the LP in chapters in the subforum and it was bringing in a massive amount of people onto the forums reading it, until Slowbeef mentioned that Lowtax should put the LP subforum behind the paywall. He did, and tumblr/4chan/whatever flipped the gently caress out and started sharing accounts and getting banned for it
fuckin lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

See, sometimes the forums really come through. Other times, it's last week's shenanigans.

• Locked thread