Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Looks like a lot of gifs work as avatars with a little editing

But then I wonder if that could be a bad thing :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Oh man that bucket hit him right on the nose. And there's a lot of nose to hit.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Dean is the best Wrestler god drat I love that man.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Sparx's bump from ROH Field of Honor

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Kairi Hojo's elbow drop is pretty cool imo.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

she's not going to have hips in a few years

EyeRChris
Mar 3, 2010

Intergalactic, all-planetary, everything super-supreme champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGov43YQvbo

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
This is a weird request from Summerslam, and I don't know if anyone can capture the exact moment it happened: During the Miz/Ziggler match when Miz had Ziggler in the Figure Four, the referee was looking between Ziggler and the ropes to see if he was reaching for it. But due to the position of the camera, it looked like the ref stopped looking at Ziggler and suddenly got this weird zoned-out look on his face like he'd just witnessed some madness-inducing Lovecraftian horror.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

This is a weird request from Summerslam, and I don't know if anyone can capture the exact moment it happened: During the Miz/Ziggler match when Miz had Ziggler in the Figure Four, the referee was looking between Ziggler and the ropes to see if he was reaching for it. But due to the position of the camera, it looked like the ref stopped looking at Ziggler and suddenly got this weird zoned-out look on his face like he'd just witnessed some madness-inducing Lovecraftian horror.

(I don't know what the generally accepted file size for wrasslegifs is)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Hahaha, thank you. It's the part where he looks toward the camera that gets me. "The things I've seen..."

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Has anyone combined that Lesnar suplex gif with the Simpsons "stop he's already dead" gif yet? And if not can I request this?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Got to be a contender for best thing to come out of TNA

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I prefer Sting in a Sting mask myself. Hogan being held by the legs by Dixie while she begs him not to leave the company is a close second, and really sums up a lot of what is (and probably soon was) wrong with TNA.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Honorable mention, of course, goes to The Most Clusterfucked Tournament Bracket Ever.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I tend to avoid requesting GIFs, so I instead would like to make a suggestion about something from Smackdown:

Shortly after AJ's music hits, they show Nattie and Paige interlocked in some type of submission. The scene includes only AJ's music, but it IMHO it seems like a tempting gif for WrasslorMonkey.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Germansimp posted:

I tend to avoid requesting GIFs, so I instead would like to make a suggestion about something from Smackdown:

Shortly after AJ's music hits, they show Nattie and Paige interlocked in some type of submission. The scene includes only AJ's music, but it IMHO it seems like a tempting gif for WrasslorMonkey.

I tend to avoid requesting GIFs, so instead I would like to request a GIF but be really loving awkward about it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

Oh man that bucket hit him right on the nose. And there's a lot of nose to hit.
And now we know why HHH wanted him to be a part of the Authority

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shine posted:

I tend to avoid requesting GIFs, so instead I would like to request a GIF but be really loving awkward about it.

I'm trying really hard to parse the AJ music part and it's not going too well

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Shine posted:

I demand a gif of Nattie and Paige scissoring each other to AJ's music. There, is that a better way for you?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
And the gif has to play music.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

You have to tell me where this is from.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I liked Dirty Dancing, personally.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was going to ask if anybody wanted anything from Smackdown, but yeah I'm not doing that sorry.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Tonfa posted:

You have to tell me where this is from.
It's DDT, they had their big Sumo Hall show last weekend and this was the usual crazy brawl that went all over the building. The bike is Sanshiro's special weapon.

MiSu & Nakazawa vs Takagi & Kasai

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

I was going to ask if anybody wanted anything from Smackdown, but yeah I'm not doing that sorry.

I haven't seen smackdown this week so i demand you gif the entire show... Everything!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Croc posted:

I haven't seen smackdown this week so i demand you gif the entire show... Everything!

Okay here's everything then. And by everything I mean some things.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

NOOOOO LUKE'S BEAUTIFUL SHIRT

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Seth's so good at being a flippy guy.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

quote:

Randy rules so much when he's allowed to just be a total shitheel.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
AJ's the best Diva since Trish, right? I can't think of anyone in between who comes close.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jetfire posted:

AJ's the best Diva since Trish, right? I can't think of anyone in between who comes close.

Beth was up there, and I'd argue Mickie was also really good (although a lot of people would disagree here) but yes, AJ loving rules.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

I like this for some reason. It's like Harper went, "Look. LOOK at what they did to my shirt, Rowan. This is YOUR fault."

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

TheJoker138 posted:

Beth was up there, and I'd argue Mickie was also really good (although a lot of people would disagree here) but yes, AJ loving rules.

Beth and Mickie were great, and I'd argue Natalya is up there on the rare occasion she's given a chance to just wrestle, but for my money no one's closer to Trish's ability to be both versatile and entertaining today than AJ.

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Jetfire posted:

While her wrestling was sub-par, Maryse was the best heel. AJ is easily the best, she does a shining wizard.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

...MCU Park?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Bray Wyatt needs to steal that one into a Sister Abigail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gaspar Lewis posted:

...MCU Park?

yeah they do a big wrestling show every year. TNA used to always get it but this year it was Ring of Honor