Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Brooke McEldowney.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Does SA count as social media?

PYF recent purchase thread.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

This country. :smith:

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Crain posted:

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Idiots on Social Media: THERE IS TOO MUCH FREEDOM

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
It's like that one episode of Always Sunny

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Met posted:

Really explains a lot about the cultural factors surrounding this situation if you think about it.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Crain posted:

Narciss has been trolling here for so long and so obviously I'm amazed people still fall for it.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

Somebody call a doctor; this man has swallowed a thesaurus.
Since he's accusing someone of being unnecessarily and nonsensically verbose, I'm guessing that's the point.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Met posted:

Or, in other words:

White people monies > Not white people monies

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Usually things like this make me angry, but I can only laugh at this. They have to get $15k a month before they'll even start filming, so they just rake in cash until then. It reminds me of the kickstarter of Men vs Tropes that was funded and the guys ran away with the money. I mean, look at this:

some rear end in a top hat posted:

All rewards have a "one-time" and "monthly sustainer" amount. Please understand that you will have to maintain your monthly contribution throughout the film's production cycle (estimated to be 5 months) to collect your reward.

deluded rear end in a top hat posted:

We intend for there to be a theatrical release, DVD and Blu-Ray, and streaming media such as Netflix.

:allears:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Why is money being raised for the cop? Other than :argh: black people?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

SteveVizsla posted:

Legal defense? :shrug: The possibility does still exist that he'll face charges of some kind.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

Dude might have been traumatized by all the negative attention, you should probably kill yourself if you don't feel bad for him.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

SteveVizsla posted:

Because he's an innocent white man forced onto paid leave for doing his duty when putting down a drat thug!

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

mng posted:

. I developed PTSD from watching teenage girls with cat ears meowing in a tiny ball pit that someone pissed in.

Yeah, PTSD... same here :mrgw:

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Yeah she liked her own post.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Microwaves absolutely ruin food by making it all squishy and awful. Almost entirely inferior to an oven except on time it takes to cook... but that extra 10 minutes is worth it...

Still though, they aren't doing anything else to your food other than being a lovely way to heat it up.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Met posted:

Microwaves absolutely ruin food by making it all squishy and awful. Almost entirely inferior to an oven except on time it takes to cook... but that extra 10 minutes is worth it...

Still though, they aren't doing anything else to your food other than being a lovely way to heat it up.

The snopes article basically said exactly that. It was like "No, microwaving food won't kill you" and she still posted it as if it backed up what she said.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Fedoras own hard, haters!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfOuJ93sIog

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

That guy is not so much an idiot as purest genius in youtubeman form

Moon Man
Mar 31, 2006

The Moon, for Christ's Sake

I said it before in the AUG thread and I will say it again here. I like when he says he will slit my "Throat-neck". I hope not, that's my favorite neck!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I need that to breathe my life-air!

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

@WesleyLowery posted:

At one point tonight, Michael Brown protesters chanted "hands up, don't shoot!"
Darren Wilson supporters responded "Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!"
Wesley Lowery is a WashPo reporter who's been in Ferguson since the beginning.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

^^^^^^
:catstare:

Cross posting from the DnD crazy emails thread, it's probably the most racist thing I've personally seen on Facebook. Not the OP itself but two of the other people, Al Dente and Moe Thegrass.

Soviet Commubot posted:

"Al Dente" here is that Kelly cartoon about talking about race made flesh. I don't actually know any of these people, a friend liked the OP but they appear to be all middle aged white people from western Oregon.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Yeah she liked her own post.

A link from Harvard? But the article I linked says it already won't kill me! Sorry, this mind can't be changed, sheeple. Wake up.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

In five years some teens are going to kill each other over money face and then I want to be able to say I told you so.

HellCopter posted:

I want in. Can somebody repost the original Money Face?
Why would you post the original when you could make a perfectly good screenshot from someone's post about it popping up on Facebook?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Someone make a 30px money face. I'll pay for half of a :moneyface:

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

Segmentation Fault posted:

Someone make a 30px money face. I'll pay for half of a :moneyface:

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Met posted:

Please read the comments on the USAToday article if you want to cry.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Argh, you can't just remake something that only happens once every 5000 years! You'll curse us all!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

SteveVizsla posted:

There needs to be a reason other than black people?

From the DnD picture thread

"After 60 years of supporting the blacks I give up"

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
"removing an unnecessary thing from the public"

Holy gently caress.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

"I am not white" - A white person. When I feel threatened for my life from a "giant" I shoot him six times and hit him in the top of the head.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

Mr E posted:

"I am not white" - A white person. When I feel threatened for my life from a "giant" I shoot him six times and hit him in the top of the head.

"I am not white" = "I am 1/16 Native American and I bring it up every time I support the Redskins keeping their name"

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Rollersnake posted:

Narciss has been trolling here for so long and so obviously I'm amazed people still fall for it.

I don't always notice the names of the people I scroll past after reading a few words.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

It's funny to imagine the thought process of people who are seriously sharing Moneyface. How do they figure Moneyface "happened"? Do they imagine it appearing in the sky, puking up cash?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Moneyface is the new, hip god. Flying around puking money.

I posted it but no one has regurgitated it back up. I seem to lack middle-aged women on my friends list.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Wendell posted:

It's funny to imagine the thought process of people who are seriously sharing Moneyface. How do they figure Moneyface "happened"? Do they imagine it appearing in the sky, puking up cash?

Why do you assume that anyone is sharing it "seriously"? I'd be surprised if any of them are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patchouli Patrol
Nov 11, 2007

My coworker who takes herself way, way too seriously. She recently made a stink about one of us doing an event at the aquarium because she doesn't "believe in aquariums". Apparently, she also doesn't believe that people can care about multiple things at the same time.

• Locked thread