Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
id ddos all your mums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is some high-quality game posting ITT.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Higher than usual.

Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp

Jerry Cotton posted:

Higher than usual.

dont...sign..your..posts..

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Vegeta posted:

dont...sign..your..posts..

:newlol:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Balobam posted:

oh lol my bad

okay that is the only other bit like that i swear

yeah i dont trust you lol

also this one made me kill five dudes with riposte attacks and holy poo poo the blocking mechanics are so bad

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
decided to replay borderlands 2 after getting the dlc during the sale

it's okay. the begining is way too slow and it takes too long to get your class ability.

someone should come borderland with me

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Improbable Lobster posted:

it's okay. the begining is way too slow and it takes too long to get your class ability.

my solo char is stuck on the boss battle right after tiny tina, wtf gearbox

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Notorious QIG posted:

my solo char is stuck on the boss battle right after tiny tina, wtf gearbox

how do you get stuck on a brolands boss battle
just shoot it until it dies
failing that, shoot everything else over and over and over and over and over and hopefully get that 0.2% drop slightly better gun than what you have

note: i actually had fun with beating borderlands/2 but looking back i hate myself

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Liver Disaster posted:

how do you get stuck on a brolands boss battle
just shoot it until it dies
failing that, shoot everything else over and over and over and over and over and hopefully get that 0.2% drop slightly better gun than what you have

note: i actually had fun with beating borderlands/2 but looking back i hate myself

its a robot thing that summons other robot things including robot things that heal the main one. its a very chaotic fight and apparently my mechromancer doesnt have the stuff she needs to win

Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp

Notorious QIG posted:

its a robot thing that summons other robot things including robot things that heal the main one. its a very chaotic fight and apparently my mechromancer doesnt have the stuff she needs to win

i wouldnt have been surprised if you meant literally stuck, so many fail bugs in borderlands

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

im a filthy wii u owner now. oh well

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

I will play with you I'm gonna be on in ~3 hours I just reinstalled this yesterday to play

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vegeta posted:

i wouldnt have been surprised if you meant literally stuck, so many fail bugs in borderlands

lol nope.

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

im a filthy wii u owner now. oh well

welcome

may i recommend pikmin 3 as i enjoy it, have never played a pikmin before this one but it is fun

Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
i palyed through borderlands 1 with 2 bros from highschool

then bl2 came around and i wasnt excited because it looked too similar to bl1. then i bought it, and i was right

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

the last boss of borderlands is idiot trash and very underwhelming

Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
i had many a fun times in bl1 fighting crawermax, and also general knoxx

fighting crawermax with hacked guns

and raiding general knoxxs vault infinitely

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Notorious QIG posted:

lol check out this casual. just shoot him in the head spot or whatever other glowy parts he has and shoot the repair bots before they heal him also use corrosive cause it does mondo damage vs robots. its an easy fight tbh

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vegeta posted:

i had many a fun times in bl1 fighting crawermax, and also general knoxx

fighting crawermax with hacked guns

and raiding general knoxxs vault infinitely

knoxx was a great dlc except for the lack of warp points

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Liver Disaster posted:

so ive never seen the second part of the tower of latria
what the gently caress what the gently caress what the gently caress what the gently caress
blessed From

have a heart

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sweeper posted:

I will play with you I'm gonna be on in ~3 hours I just reinstalled this yesterday to play

cool beans, hit me up at http://steamcommunity.com/id/this_id_does_not_exist

Notorious QIG posted:

mechromancer is pretty good, imo. whenever i got stuck in borderlands i would either get some buddies or do sidequests for a while

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

im right next to the maneater fight and ive been human for a long time so i guess its time to die
no summons out here, few ghosts

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Liver Disaster posted:

im right next to the maneater fight and ive been human for a long time so i guess its time to die
no summons out here, few ghosts

that fight is a bitch. godspeed

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
i think i'm going to try to finish kingdoms of amalur finally so i can delete it from my ps3

it's not a *bad* game but it's like, aggressively mediocre

i did a pretty powerful build though, steamrolling through everything

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Balobam posted:

the last boss of borderlands is idiot trash and very underwhelming

the last boss or the final boss? if you mean just the last boss then yes it goes down fast.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

i would but i gave my computer to my friend

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
actually i think it will run on my mac retina

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
finished dishonored high chaos endings   

that is a good game

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

cool beans, hit me up at http://steamcommunity.com/id/this_id_does_not_exist

mechromancer is pretty good, imo. whenever i got stuck in borderlands i would either get some buddies or do sidequests for a while

added you im ready to play

anyone else want to get in on some borderlands 2 action??

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sweeper posted:

added you im ready to play

anyone else want to get in on some borderlands 2 action??

cool, i'll be back on in a minute

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

Cold on a Cob posted:

i think i'm going to try to finish kingdoms of amalur finally so i can delete it from my ps3

it's not a *bad* game but it's like, aggressively mediocre

i did a pretty powerful build though, steamrolling through everything

why don't you delete it and play a good game? goons sometimes.....

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Granbar posted:

why don't you delete it and play a good game? goons sometimes.....

i played all the good games

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Widdiful posted:

yeah it loaded pretty quick and the fps was good. the only problem i had was that the shortcut was looking at a file on the desktop so i couldnt run it from that and instead had to go through all the folders until i found an exe.

thanks for that. ! really helpful; :)

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

duckfarts posted:

finished dishonored high chaos endings   

that is a good game

the 2 dlcs are good too

Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
echi my man, ill play your game, but update me on what you are doing here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Vegeta posted:

echi my man, ill play your game, but update me on what you are doing here

im trying to make a game. so far, its basically nothing. just the basic rocket concept in the best designed rocket i have made so far but not the easiest to control (ie i have made worse designed-graphicsally rockets that handle better but part of the buying better rockets is that you have to start with worseer rockets and most rockets will have pros/cons)

features to come: choosing your rocket. buying your rocket. having a point to playing the levels. more than one level. a system where you dont have access to all the levels at once, a system where you get stars for completing the level in a certain time, but you wont be able to get max stars until u earn more money and buy a bettter ship so u will have to go back to do it. a slight adventure element where you might want to use a level but you cant until you have gotten something from another level or something. a quirky sense of humour (by quirkly i mean childishe. its called rod rocket ffs). call outs to yospos. also open to ideas about waht is fun and what is not. a low-poly and no texture aesthetic, but with decent rendering and lights and materials (just no textures)

maybe all or none of those things

at the moment you can fly around in a room a bit and fire little balls. you can try to complete the small challenge. its not hard to control with some practice but you can lose control easily. its a light-on-the-keys control game. if you can dominate race games with the keyboard you can do this. if yhou require an analog to play racing game it might not be for you (pulse width modulation is the same as analog if you do it fast enough)

im gonna be making updates periodically so you wont miss out if you dont jump on it at this stage. im pretty into it, and am working on it most nights for hours.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
the borderlands games desperately need a teleport to town button or item or something

Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp

echinopsis posted:

im trying to make a game. so far, its basically nothing. just the basic rocket concept in the best designed rocket i have made so far but not the easiest to control (ie i have made worse designed-graphicsally rockets that handle better but part of the buying better rockets is that you have to start with worseer rockets and most rockets will have pros/cons)

features to come: choosing your rocket. buying your rocket. having a point to playing the levels. more than one level. a system where you dont have access to all the levels at once, a system where you get stars for completing the level in a certain time, but you wont be able to get max stars until u earn more money and buy a bettter ship so u will have to go back to do it. a slight adventure element where you might want to use a level but you cant until you have gotten something from another level or something. a quirky sense of humour (by quirkly i mean childishe. its called rod rocket ffs). call outs to yospos. also open to ideas about waht is fun and what is not. a low-poly and no texture aesthetic, but with decent rendering and lights and materials (just no textures)

maybe all or none of those things

at the moment you can fly around in a room a bit and fire little balls. you can try to complete the small challenge. its not hard to control with some practice but you can lose control easily. its a light-on-the-keys control game. if you can dominate race games with the keyboard you can do this. if yhou require an analog to play racing game it might not be for you (pulse width modulation is the same as analog if you do it fast enough)

im gonna be making updates periodically so you wont miss out if you dont jump on it at this stage. im pretty into it, and am working on it most nights for hours.

this owns and i wish you good luck. did i see you mention using unreal engine 4 for this?>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coughing-up Tweed
Jun 12, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

the borderlands games desperately need a teleport to town button or item or something

save and quit is fastest

sucks if you are playing a mechromancer

• Locked thread