Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Is the joke that the dinosaurs are ok but she has a vampire bite tattooed on her neck?

Dr. Jamming
Apr 11, 2007

People are talking out there... and I hear it all.

Miaou posted:

From some local shops found on google maps

Could someone explain what's wrong with this one? Seems nice enough, but I may not have looked as closely as I should have.

This one also seems fine.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

the yeti posted:

Is the joke that the dinosaurs are ok but she has a vampire bite tattooed on her neck?

The joke is that this woman thought it would be a good idea to get a nicely-done tattoo of dinosaurs about to bite her boobs.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!

Looks fine to me, I mean if I wanted to get over critical they are a bit uneven, but anything from camera angle, to how they are standing can effect that.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Dr. Jamming posted:

Could someone explain what's wrong with this one? Seems nice enough, but I may not have looked as closely as I should have.

When you draw flowers do you also put heavy, amorphous black shading around them for no reason? (it looks especially stupid/nonsensical at the top)

Also the lines, composition, and shading are all bad.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

This is super cool actually.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
This was just on the news (here in Australia):

Apparently, he took his shirt off and wrapped it around his face, so that he wouldn't be identifiable on cctv footage.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Inspired by this thread, I checked out the websites for some local tat artists in my area and found this gem:

Most of what I found was pretty good - the other ones from this very shop were pretty awesome overall.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SimianNinja posted:

Inspired by this thread, I checked out the websites for some local tat artists in my area and found this gem:

Most of what I found was pretty good - the other ones from this very shop were pretty awesome overall.

I honestly can't tell what part of the anatomy this tattoo is on. Is it the left buttock? Left breast? Right rear shoulder w/ back boob? Is this creature even human?

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

SimianNinja posted:

I don't mind that. It could look a little less like a bruise I guess

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I honestly can't tell what part of the anatomy this tattoo is on. Is it the left buttock? Left breast? Right rear shoulder w/ back boob? Is this creature even human?

What the gently caress is wrong with you? Have you never seen a person before?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's a flabby right shoulder blade.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

It looks like an illustration from a children's book. If that's what she was going for, good for her.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

the yeti posted:

This is one of those weird threads were there's several groups that come to this thread for completely different reasons. Some want to laugh at badly done tattoos. Some want to laugh at poorly considered or tasteless tattoos irrespective of execution. Some just want to laugh at tattoos regardless of whether they're "bad" in any sense. And some are in one of the aforementioned groups, but are also snobs whose definition of tasteless is literally "I wouldn't get it," or who get off on people they don't approve of permanently marking themselves. 90% of posts will be ten words or less, typically so ambiguous that they're basically blank slates ready to receive projected motivations. Much like the schadenfreude thread it's best to just ignore posts that you disagree with or don't immediately understand.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Blue Footed Booby posted:

This is one of those weird threads were there's several groups that come to this thread for completely different reasons. Some want to laugh at badly done tattoos. Some want to laugh at poorly considered or tasteless tattoos irrespective of execution. Some just want to laugh at tattoos regardless of whether they're "bad" in any sense. And some are in one of the aforementioned groups, but are also snobs whose definition of tasteless is literally "I wouldn't get it," or who get off on people they don't approve of permanently marking themselves. 90% of posts will be ten words or less, typically so ambiguous that they're basically blank slates ready to receive projected motivations. Much like the schadenfreude thread it's best to just ignore posts that you disagree with or don't immediately understand.

:goonsay:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

This is rad and beats the hell out of the skulls/flowers/script chest pieces that every other girl has.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
I saw a horrible 8-ball tattoo at the ammo store today and I wondered why anyone would get an 8-ball tattoo. It's not like other generic tattoos that at least try to be badass (skulls ect). Does it mean that they like cocaine?

I guess they could also really like pool. Or both.

SpliffClavin has a new favorite as of 03:31 on Aug 25, 2014

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

SpliffClavin posted:

I saw a horrible 8-ball tattoo at the ammo store today and I wondered why anyone would get an 8-ball tattoo. It's not like other generic tattoos that at least try to be badass (skulls ect). Does it mean that they like cocaine?

I guess they could also really like pool. Or both.

It used to be the equivalent of "Born to Lose" but I think people just think it's cool looking now.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Hopefully they didn't get their 8 ball tattoo from a scratcher.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

the yeti posted:

Pretty sure those are just moles, not a vampire bite tat.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

SimianNinja posted:

This is extremely well done. What do you think is wrong with it?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Someone mentioned it looks a bit like a big bruise, I still like it though.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Less boring than what most girls put in that area and well done.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

And those "vampire marks" are just birth marks. :shobon:

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

On my phone, it at first looked like T-Rex with an afro. Then I was disappointed.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
With peace and love Id like to offer these pieces of poo poo to you, once again courtesy of some Toronto area shops.

This pointy dog is pretty retarded looking

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I really have to thank the guy who pointed out artaddictions.ca earlier in the thread as a "good" place to get tattooed. Its a bottomless well of bad tattoos.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

As someone who used to own a husky, I can assure you that the retarded look is pretty accurate. (The dead dog in question is one of the banner ad animals.)

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I really have to thank the guy who pointed out artaddictions.ca earlier in the thread as a "good" place to get tattooed. Its a bottomless well of bad tattoos.

Should have left JC clean shaven That way the chest hair could grow into a dope, holy beard.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

This looks like it's covering up a penis tattoo.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Weight loss success story? Maybe?

Also, it looks like it was drawn in crayon. By a child. On acid.

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&
I have a friend who has an infinity anchor necklace. I remarked that it was good she didn't have it tattooed. She then responded "yet".

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

With peace and love Id like to offer these pieces of poo poo to you, once again courtesy of some Toronto area shops.

WHO STOLE MY ROOTS

Rhythm Cyborg
Jun 9, 2008

I never knew about the dark things

Emo Jesus, get a haircut.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

He looks like he's in the early stages of Nautical Nighy disease.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Krampus Grewcock posted:

On my phone, it at first looked like T-Rex with an afro. Then I was disappointed.

Looked more like a pompadour to me.

Shhiiiiit. Be right back, gonna go draw up a Greaser T-Rex then comtemplate getting it as a tattoo.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Well the good news is there are all 5 years old, so that means they have gotten better ... Right.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The Spice must flow.

• Locked thread