Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT

Photex posted:

Social Justice

its gbs u retard, obviously its about social justice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
My favorite part about this is Adam Sessler claiming he and his buddies saw Phil Fish get hacked in real time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHAjAE-f3jQ&hd=1

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Titty Warlord posted:

WHAT IS THIS THREAD ABOUT

its gbs u retard, obviously its about social justice

I'm sorry I gave you the correct response

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

:drat:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

horriblePencilist posted:

My favorite part about this is Adam Sessler claiming he and his buddies saw Phil Fish get hacked in real time:

I'm always shocked that Sessler can get his point across in a single tweet when a game review takes him 45 minutes of digging through a thesaurus.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

I'm the cum on twitter clock.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

jalopybrown posted:

this thread has become the video game degenerate general, sorry you can't post about ben in a thread mocking your waifu zoe but we don't need a new thread.

Like I said, I didnt read any of it. THIS IS VERY CLEARLY ABOUT CUCKING.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

how do you see hack attempts go down live unless your with the person attempting, whta a blatant confession that this is a false flag.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Holy poo poo.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

shinymodem posted:

Here's a game journalist who decided to mention it, and he's known for wearing a fedora, and he thinks everyone on both sides is dumb, the perfect storm of smug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz1FZpWHMgE

Starts around 11:30

Yahtzee is/was a goon, too. And is friends with SJW icon Jim Sterling. He is the embodiment of this controversy in all its contradictory glory.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Holy cuuuuuuck

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

:vince:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

jalopybrown posted:

how do you see hack attempts go down live unless your with the person attempting, whta a blatant confession that this is a false flag.

Watching their email accounts get spammed with password reset messages, server logs being spammed with failed authorisation attempts and other nonsense. Jeez, its not as far fetched as you guys are making out.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Tokamak posted:

Watching their email accounts get spammed with password reset messages, server logs being spammed with failed authorisation attempts and other nonsense. Jeez, its not as far fetched as you guys are making out.

hmmm.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

thursday dinner at a bar. there i am with my laptop and phone watching all of The Server Logs to make sure no one is making any Unauthorized Authorizations

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Tokamak posted:

what hosed up weirdo goes out to a bar then SSHs to their server to cat logs all night?

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

im glad, even inspite of get a whole bunch of money through her patroner, she will now always be remembered as a manipulative bully who raped her boyfriend with a quintuple cuck combo and nothing she can ever do will make people forget about it or fail to bring it up when her name gets mentioned on the internet

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Oh nos, someone is definitely making Unauthorized Authorizations. Better tweet about it rather than call my web host!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

thursday dinner at a bar. there i am with my laptop and phone watching all of The Server Logs to make sure no one is making any Unauthorized Authorizations

Like Zoe could see the screen underneath the table

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
oh so this thread is about a tumblr lady's sex life

AND IT FEATURES THE FWIGGEN CUCK MEME!!! ding ding ding goldmein!!!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Photex posted:

:pervert:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

oh so this thread is about a tumblr lady's sex life

AND IT FEATURES THE FWIGGEN CUCK MEME!!! ding ding ding goldmein!!!

it's about rampant corruption & the death of integrity in video gaming and communitys actually, sorry ur perverted SJW mind is fixated on Zoe Quinns sex life but thats a minor side show

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

jalopybrown posted:

what hosed up weirdo goes out to a bar then SSHs to their server to cat logs all night?

The indie dev scene in San Francisco, what do you expect from these social butterflies.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Junkfist posted:

Zoe Quinn is, literally, by her own definition, a habitual unrepentant rapist.

That is not me calling Zoe Quinn a rapist.

Or saying that Zoe Quinn is a literal rapist.

That is Zoe Quinn being a rapist according to Zoe Quinn's crazy-person standard of rape.

And unlike rape I actually do think that's funny.

also when questioned if she still believes what she wrote before she said "yes" and when her boyfriend asked "so you raped me?" she said "im gonna barf"

DrPaper fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Aug 25, 2014

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

jalopybrown posted:

it's about rampant corruption & the death of integrity in video gaming and communitys actually, sorry ur perverted SJW mind is fixated on Zoe Quinns sex life but thats a minor side show

why is this thread 111 pages

you have 80 posts here

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Photex posted:

jesus cucking christ

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

you have 80 posts here

Because phil fish melted down, some big reddit mod was shown to be bad, lowtax posted & zoe quinn sabotaged some charity indie game jam dealio to promote her own.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

you have 80 posts here

count my posts next tia

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

idk like more than 40

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

i still cant get over the "its a fuckin WAR" mentality of these indie devs

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
We're seeing Hack attempts LIVE, guys.

I think the best part about this whole thing is 4chan dumping a shitload of money into the Indiegogo for Women in Games development. That and Vivian James :3c

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

jalopybrown posted:

Because phil fish melted down, some big reddit mod was shown to be bad, lowtax posted & zoe quinn sabotaged some charity indie game jam dealio to promote her own.

oh ok so its about more than one thing

oh and lays avatar guy, you can click "?" to count peopls posts you stupid fag

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

oh ok so its about more than one thing

Yah, Spaniard manfucker is too busy updating your ladychat thread title to change the title of this thread and show that its wider reaching now.

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
this is the longest the game has gone without a night phase. adult humans using the acronym SJW unironically are obvs villagers so ok it's me i'm the werewolf let's vote

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

*nods respectfully to you*

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

jalopybrown posted:

Yah, Spaniard manfucker is too busy updating your ladychat thread title to change the title of this thread and show that its wider reaching now.

francos a human being and so are you gb2 yospos

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

what do that and deprive the dedicated post counter itt of work

why I never

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Photex posted:

I'm sorry I gave you the correct response

So are you guys gonna loving kill off Kenny again or what.

Supernorn posted:

There should be a Ben Kuchera thread though because it would be worth reading all the wrong that pours out of that guys mouth. I'd read that. This thread is boring rear end poo poo that nobody should care about because everyone involved is stupid.

A Kuchera/Gies thread would be a great idea because you'd never, ever have to worry about running out of material.

Has Gies said anything about this? I'd be surprised if he kept his poo poo mouth shut throughout all this.

DrPaper posted:

im glad, even inspite of get a whole bunch of money through her patroner, she will now always be remembered as a manipulative bully who raped her boyfriend with a quintuple cuck combo and nothing she can ever do will make people forget about it or fail to bring it up when her name gets mentioned on the internet

She'll almost certainly never work in this industry again (like she ever did in the first place :laffo:), but it's kinda bittersweet that she'll still get a shitton of money from her patreon and Rebel Jam. I mean, she literally never has to do anything but cash the checks for those until people ask when the gently caress she's gonna deliver and then she can bail with the money wheeeeenever she wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

cthulhoo posted:

what do that and deprive the dedicated post counter itt of work

why I never

the cuck meme XD

• Locked thread