Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

horriblePencilist posted:

Patricia Hernandez. Literally, she is/was (I forgot) her roommate.

googled her out of curiosity and this was the first result

https://twitter.com/patriciaxh

fighting sexism and racism in a submissive sexy maid costume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

This is some legit tumblr.txt material.

e:

Is this ironic or some poo poo? I don't know anymore.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what's #YesAllWomen? im losing track of which # that won't accomplish anything is which

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

wikipedia posted:

#YesAllWomen is a Twitter hashtag and social media campaign in which users share examples or stories of misogyny and violence against women

:viggo:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
That was a twitter hashtag that sprung up after Elliot Rodgers and #NotAllMen followed that.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

That was a twitter that sprung up after Elliot Rodgers and #NotAllMen followed that.

man i hate to sound like an old person but i really hope this generation hardens the gently caress up a bit

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Robo Reagan posted:

googled her out of curiosity and this was the first result

https://twitter.com/patriciaxh

fighting sexism and racism in a submissive sexy maid costume

Okay, what the gently caress is going on here? That's not her Twitter. At least, not anymore.
Here's the thing. Her Twitter was @patriciaxh until yesterday, but in the recent hours it suddenly migrated to @xpatriciah, with tweets and all. Her contact list on Kotaku still links to her old one.
But for someone else to take over her Twitter-handle? How is that possible?

By the way, here's her new Twitter-handle. https://twitter.com/xpatriciah

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Keep in mind she (she's born male and identifies as female, if that wasn't apparent) made games such as Lesbian Spider Queens From Mars, or Beautiful Escape: Dungeoneer, a "fascinating narrative-driven title about a fetishistic serial-killer".

More dirt on her here.

honestly being trans or into bdsm and whatever isn't a problem with her, it's the fact she's so loving up her arse about it. GROSS WHITE MEN ruin gaming by making clones of each other's products and characters now let me tell you about my fifth biographical game about lesbians and kinks and hormones which will save us

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

They are fighting misoginy on twitter with hashtags, it doesn't get any more metal than this.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Robo Reagan posted:

man i hate to sound like an old person but i really hope this generation hardens the gently caress up a bit

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Okay, what the gently caress is going on here? That's not her Twitter. At least, not anymore.
Here's the thing. Her Twitter was @patriciaxh until yesterday, but in the recent hours it suddenly migrated to @xpatriciah, with tweets and all. Her contact list on Kotaku still links to her old one.
But for someone else to take over her Twitter-handle? How is that possible?

By the way, here's her new Twitter-handle. https://twitter.com/xpatriciah

yeah i know, was just caught a bit by surprise when that was the first result

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

I played Dungeoneer and it was :barf:, it all makes sense now though.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

poptart_fairy posted:

honestly being trans or into bdsm and whatever isn't a problem with her, it's the fact she's so loving up her arse about it. GROSS WHITE MEN ruin gaming by making clones of each other's products and characters now let me tell you about my fifth biographical game about lesbians and kinks and hormones which will save us

I'm just wondering what would happen if a cis man made those games.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

blainestereo posted:

I played Dungeoneer and it was :barf:, it all makes sense now though.

Lol. Please give us a synopsis. Wanna see that indie magic blow me away.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

cthulhoo posted:

That's actually a valid concern, you know. :colbert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME79khIM4FM&t=34s

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Aug 25, 2014

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Robo Reagan posted:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
anyone who did #YesAllWomen or #NotAllMen or Twitter activism that isn't coordinated to protests in the real world should be shot or sterelized to prevent contamination of the gene pool.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

big duck equals goose posted:

You literally play as a serial maniac, who kidnaps people and puts them into his BDSM cellar, where he tortures them to death only to make room for new victims.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NutritiousSnack posted:

anyone who did #YesAllWomen or #NotAllMen or Twitter activism that isn't coordinated to protests in the real world should be shot or sterelized to prevent contamination of the gene pool.

spreading awareness is still activis-shahahahahahaha gently caress that

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Paladinus posted:

You literally play as a serial maniac, who kidnaps people and puts them into his BDSM cellar, where he tortures them to death only to make room for new victims.

At this point I'd like to remind everyone that Patricia Hernandez, her roommate, wrote an article where she complains that Dracula killing some random woman in Castlevania is like rape to her.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

sorry guys, but there's a real war going on and it's time for you wimps to pick a side

#TeamIceCubes

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Ah yeah gurl, spread that awareness for me mhhmmm yes

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Spanish Manlove posted:

dump a bucket of ice water on your dick to protest the patriarchy

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Rad Tad posted:

sorry guys, but there's a real war going on and it's time for you wimps to pick a side

#TeamIceCubes

It's good to know that Kotaku is on the case. This cannot go unnoticed.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Rad Tad posted:

#TeamIceCubes

And Kotaku refuses to report about 5 guys because it's "not noteworthy"

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

cthulhoo posted:

e:

Is this ironic or some poo poo? I don't know anymore.

LGBTACDEFHIJKMNOPQRSUVWXYZあいうえおかきくけこ
You should pray for irony because if not RIP earth in a short amount of time.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Rad Tad posted:

wish there would be causalities

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it's not anna anthropy's fault that she's a big fat pile of doodoo. it's not her fault that she'll never once in a million years pass as anything other than a spergy sadbrained fatso with bad AGP.

it is however her fault that she makes terrible games and tweets like a 12 year old discovering tumblr for the first time

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it's not anna anthropy's fault that she's a big fat pile of doodoo.

Why not?

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Spanish Manlove posted:

depression. aka the Sadness Disease. are you aware of it? well guess, you ignorant shithead. now you are.

did you know it's bad to have it? BOOM knowledge drop. you're welcome.

i'm such a good person.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

big duck equals goose posted:

Well it is kinda a mess. There's this one screen where you can woo one of several NPCs into going home with you, dating sim style. Then there is this lovely minigame about torturing and killing that NPC by placing traps in a linear corridor. You do wooing, then you do torturing, then you woo some more etc. Also there is a story arc about the protagonist being in love with another serial torturer who cucks him all the time. That's it.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i am living under the ever increasing threat of fake ice cubes and you fucks are tied up in your video games

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

facialimpediment posted:

dump a bucket of ice water on your dick to protest the patriarchy

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rad Tad posted:

i am living under the ever increasing threat of fake ice cubes and you fucks are tied up in your video games

ice cube has always been fake as hell imo i mean he raps in a song called gently caress the police then 20 years later plays a police officer in a kids' movie i wouldnt worry about him too much

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hayburner posted:

depression. aka the Sadness Disease.

Can depression be sexually transmitted?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

ask again but imagine waking up next to this after bumping uglies

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Rad Tad posted:

#TeamIceCubes

I thought this was fake but it's not

Paladinus posted:

Become a game journalist and find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it's not anna anthropy's fault that she's a big fat pile of doodoo. it's not her fault that she'll never once in a million years pass as anything other than a spergy sadbrained fatso with bad AGP.

it is however her fault that she makes terrible games and tweets like a 12 year old discovering tumblr for the first time

Anna anthropy has been has received 3x respectfully nods.

blainestereo posted:

Well it is kinda a mess. There's this one screen where you can woo one of several NPCs into going home with you, dating sim style. Then there is this lovely minigame about torturing and killing that NPC by placing traps in a linear corridor. You do wooing, then you do torturing, then you woo some more etc. Also there is a story arc about the protagonist being in love with another serial torturer who cucks him all the time. That's it.

Deep. Only a true fat retarded piece of poo poo with a obnoxious fake name who looks like a melted pile of garbage wearing a gothic human being wig who respects women in the gaming community could make such brilliance.

• Locked thread