Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Droopy Goines posted:

I hope you have something to do for the other minute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ay7ItpF30Y

Holy crap, that's all Fez contributed during a whole show? I used to listen back in NY and had a bigass card etc, but haven't heard them in a decade or so. That's just sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

He sounds pissed off in every single part of that clip.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Morter posted:

I can't find the clip of Ron Bennington returning the cell phone. Where'd it go?

They talk about it at the beginning of Rum-Day but I can't find the original clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S43OHCyJH1U

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Aug 23, 2014

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Anthony is completely losing his poo poo on twitter right now over the announcement that a couple white house officials will be attending Mike Brown's funeral

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Fentry posted:

Anthony is completely losing his poo poo on twitter right now over the announcement that a couple white house officials will be attending Mike Brown's funeral

Who wouldn't want to listen to a show full of nothing but this?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I'm surprised Colin went on the Cumia show. I know he hates political correctness, but he doesn't seem like a white supremacist.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Apparently R&F is soon coming back live on the Opie Channel/Sirius Talk or whatever.

Wonder if it will happen in October.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

I'm surprised Colin went on the Cumia show. I know he hates political correctness, but he doesn't seem like a white supremacist.

He's a funny guy and likes to hang out with funny guys.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

spudsbuckley posted:

Apparently R&F is soon coming back live on the Opie Channel/Sirius Talk or whatever.

Wonder if it will happen in October.

Whaaa? What's this about? Was their raw dog venture not as successful as they'd hoped?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLysUgDqWt4

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST

THESE ARE SO GOOD!

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Don't be fooled by the one minute run time.

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

So hilariously sad. That motherfucker probably makes 6/7 figures with a literal minute of air time.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Haha holy poo poo he said one sentence!

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Wasn't Fez supposed to get shitcanned back in April if he kept doing this?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

A Keg posted:

I think Fez getting shitcanned might help him, they should pay Bobo $30 to shove his leprosy dick in Grandma.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
He used to talk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVibk0Zek94

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Animal-Mother posted:

You could always save the clip and send it to anyone who gives him a gig, I hear that's a popular way to ruin careers on the Internet

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Well, I can safely state that my life is DIFFERENT now that I've heard the song Stuck In An Oven With Jews.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

A Keg posted:

Didn't Ron note that they had some of the higher-ups at Sirius on their side? Not sure how true that is with Tim gone.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Apoplexy posted:

Well, I can safely state that my life is DIFFERENT now that I've heard the song Stuck In An Oven With Jews.

Didn't that contest also have I'm Horny For Little Girls as one of the entries? In retrospect, I can't believe the poo poo they got away with on FM radio.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Anthony Cumia show is broadcasting for free today at 4pm with guest Bobby Kelly.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Dave posted:

The Anthony Cumia show is broadcasting for free today at 4pm with guest Bobby Kelly.

"You know what duuuudeeeee, i'm not a big enough draw for people to pay for the show."

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
And we're live! Watch it. It's free!

https://www.anthonycumia.com/

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Stokes posted:

And we're live! Watch it. It's free!

https://www.anthonycumia.com/

lol "back off this ain't your show" sgt barnes

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Oh free, I'll give it a watch.

EDIT: Bob is fat again :(

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Reading around the internets it's remarkable how many people had no clue what a hack board op burden Opie has always been. Now lets take some calls from the listeners.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
We must not be reading the same internet

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

therealjon_ posted:

Oh free, I'll give it a watch.

EDIT: Bob is fat again :(

hes staying fat too. Hes on the new dennis leary show on fx

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

This is pretty good. I wish there were sites stealing it so I could pick and choose the shows I wanted to listen to.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Tr33 posted:

We must not be reading the same internet

reddit

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

onemillionzombies posted:

Reading around the internets it's remarkable how many people had no clue what a hack board op burden Opie has always been. Now lets take some calls from the listeners.

Opie currently has the better show by far so... OK.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

therealjon_ posted:

This is pretty good. I wish there were sites stealing it so I could pick and choose the shows I wanted to listen to.
I wish they would at least fix the loving website so I could watch what I paid for without retyping the drat login every time I change the page.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZUJ-EQ7Po

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
Amazing

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

Under the vegetable posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I dunno why, but Molly's "yay" and clapping get me sort of choked up. :smith:

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

Morter posted:

I dunno why, but Molly's "yay" and clapping get me sort of choked up. :smith:

Listening to a young woman full of confidence and happiness just gets to you, huh?

also how was fridays show? best of today?

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Under the vegetable posted:

Eh, judging by the show today I wouldn't be so sure. Ant and Bobby were really on and I was laughing pretty hard. Ant by himself ranting can be grating, but when he has another funny comic to bounce off of he's brilliant. I haven't been listening to either show enough to judge though. It may be too soon to tell. It sucks that there's two different shows now though. Really don't have time to listen to both. Plus all the podcasts I want to listen too. Entertainment overload.

Gianthogweed fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Show was really good today. It's too bad he didn't go the free podcast route and just ask his listeners to support sponsors and such (at least to start). It would give him the flexibility of taping shows at a guests leisure. I don't know if I'd pay for this but from what I've heard it sounds good and it seems like the comments from other boards are positive.

• Locked thread