Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Blaze Dragon posted:

Ahahah you think Nintendo gives a gently caress about us Latin Americans. That's hilarious.

Also the release is definitely just Pokemon but I still want it to be Reggie telling us that he's already given the leaker due punishment, with a solemn warning to never gently caress with Nintendo. Then show the entire, uncut footage of his torture and execution, all the while Reggie smiles at the camera with bloodied fists. It'd be awesome.

(note: I do think he deserves a punishment but not to this level, I am making a joke)

"The leaker was sharing our secrets, so I sent him on a trip to Brazil.

He won't be coming back for a while."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Please note that you also got the low effort, two minute version of the poem. I hope you're all happy, you fraidey cats.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

There once was a poster on Reddit
Who said, "Social justice? Forget it.
You make too much noise
about girls and boys
and I'm fine with the way things are headed".

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I am willing to bet Charizard's special art costume is just him in a solid red/purple color all over with solid yellow eyes. There. You got Ridley. Shut up.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Bicyclops posted:

Please note that you also got the low effort, two minute version of the poem. I hope you're all happy, you fraidey cats.

hey I challenged you to a ft15 in project M if it was real

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Maybe Sakurai is just a big dick.

I thought the good Captain Falcon was the Big Dick around these parts?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

I am willing to be Charizard's special art costume is just him in a solid red/purple color all over with solid yellow eyes. There. You got Ridley. Shut up.
Well it's a dragon, but it's neither from space nor a pirate. You didn't even give it an eyepatch. 1/3 would not delude myself with.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Color Printer posted:

I would think probably not because it ultimately came down to one dumb shithead idiot. (Or two...a small number of dumb shithead idiots)
You are right. The latest Pokemon games being delayed by a week or two specifically in the regions the X/Y leaks originated from is probably just a coincidence.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Reiley posted:

You make too much noise
about girls and boys

That guy sounds like a real jerk!

FZeroRacer
Apr 8, 2009
Finally, now that Wavedashing is gone I can prove that those tryhards aren't as good as I am :smug:

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i looked at this roster,
and just like my parents,
ridley had...
abandoned me.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Waffleopolis posted:

Has there ever been times where the actual company themselves decided to show new info to the fans was a supposed leak? I don't think this is one of them, but I'd like to assume so since I don't want Sakurai to be sad. :(

Like every iPhone ever gets leaked. The next one gets announced on 9/9 and everyone's known that they're going to have 4.7" and 5.5" models since like Spring. There are even photos of leaked parts from Chinese factories that you can find in a minute on Google, so you can already see the phone even though Apple hasn't revealed anything at all yet.

I think that answers what you were asking

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I'm the smash leaker

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

I'm the smash leaker

then stop, you're leaking all over the loving carpet

who is going to plug all these leaks?? this is the leakiest thread i've ever seen

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Me and the boys on the way to kill another demon god

I'm the smash leaker

You leak AND smash and you'll be the one cleaning it up.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

homphgomph posted:

at the end of the video he says that Nintendo has a "shocking" announcement tomorrow at 6 AM PST

It's going to be the live execution of the leaker.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

I'm the smash leaker

Thread consensus is hang yourself I think.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Crawfish posted:

You are right. The latest Pokemon games being delayed by a week or two specifically in the regions the X/Y leaks originated from is probably just a coincidence.

That's not exactly the same thing as what I said, but yes, I openly admit that no, I don't know how companies handle this.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Reiley posted:

You make too much noise
about girls and boys

The roster was leaked
The choices were surprising
Ridley is too big

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

InterrupterJones posted:

This is why I only smash stuff outside.

Scholtz fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Aug 26, 2014

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

InterrupterJones posted:

I've never gotten smashed because I'm afraid I'll leak

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Bowser in his clown,
Summer of tiny Koopas,
Duck Hunt is for real.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I know it's a joke, but Nintendo kinda has too much riding on Smash to delay it in response to this.

Mennonites Revenge
Feb 13, 2012

Lack of electricity... is my destiny...
I'm convinced of this leak now, but I'm still curious why Yoshi splits the Mario series. That just seems really odd to me.

The stage selection on the 3DS version is pretty lame, though, especially since it has a whole bunch of repeat stages, all of which already appeared in Brawl. I'm really hoping the Wii U's selection is better.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

These poems are terrible! Hey, eggface image compiler guy, get some screenshots of these stink bombs and post 'em later for maximum ownage. They'll be sorry they ever looked for a Muse in these parts.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Suspicious Cook posted:

It's going to be the live execution of the leaker.

Hosted on, ironically enough, liveleak.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

Here's a reupload for those who haven't seen it.

http://youtu.be/LeCAfmBiKoU?list=PL1rHx38_PSMaurr5hydpX_lDNWvjrynwh

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
Does Shulk look like a semi-clone of Marth to anyone else? It looks like their Up-B and down smash are the same at least.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Thank you.

Countblanc posted:

hey I challenged you to a ft15 in project M if it was real

I would like to accept this challenge. Not in his place, but just because I like play Project M. Give me like a week or so though because I'm currently going through Some poo poo, also I haven't even tried netplay yet so I don't know if I can get it working right.

Also I'm really out of practice from having no one to play with all summer and currently only have a 360 controller for my PC. I just ordered an adapter for Gamecube controller though so that should help.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

In the end I highly doubt Nintendo will officially acknowledge this at all. They're going to delete whatever pops up on YT and try to act like nothing's wrong, which is their typical response to internal problems. If they had a schedule for announcements they'll likely continue with it regardless.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

You're gonna get arrested by Nintendo police son.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Jsor posted:

Does Shulk look like a semi-clone of Marth to anyone else? It looks like their Up-B and down smash are the same at least.

They're both sword-users, so some of their moves are probably going to come out similar, but he's likely not a clone.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Jsor posted:

His Up+B is a move from Xenoblade, but considering his Down+B appears to be yet-another counter-move, I can see where people are drawing the comparison.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
What is going to happened is that they are going to announce that they found the leaker and will be revealing him. The leaker is than unmasked on live camera, revealed to be Hideo Kojima. "Kept you waiting huh?" he'll say as Snake is revealed to be in the game.

so basically this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Still room for Waluigi

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
I just want Shulk's reveal trailer to be him fighting Meta-Ridley thinking he's a Mechon.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

mr.capps posted:

What is going to happened is that they are going to announce that they found the leaker and will be revealing him. The leaker is than unmasked on live camera, revealed to be Hideo Kojima. "Kept you waiting huh?" he'll say as Snake is revealed to be in the game.
I wonder if Kojima is going to give his third party disguise shtick another go in the future, or if he's retired it for good.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

Still room for Waluigi

Just because you try hard, doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Please understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Fried Watermelon posted:

Still room for Waluigi

It's actually Dark Dr. Walucina, please get it right.

• Locked thread