Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qwertyasdf
Nov 11, 2003

Dick waving your salary over an indie developer is pointless. They either make a shitload or none at all.

qwertyasdf fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

a cop posted:

There's nothing wrong with giving her money.
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with giving a person who gaslights their partner while cheating on and having unprotected sex with them money, because of events that came from their victim publicizing that information. Nothing wrong at all.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

AATREK CURES KIDS posted:

Did he really tweet-proposition a child? I'd love to see that story in full

Nah, what he actually did was make an inappropriate joke while fully aware a child was included in the conversation (and he was also able to remove the kid from the list of recipients but didn't.)

This was all over some tweet the kid posted saying that rape jokes can be ok sometimes and that a comedian's job is to find the line at which point jokes become offensive, and then cross it; exactly what George Carlin said. Then a bunch of stupid twitter SJWs ganged up on the kid, one of them doxxed him (I think it was some helldump goon), others sent him threats of physical violence (including a teacher saying he should meet his knife.) The kid laughed it all off, so kudos to him.

This made its way to 4chan and that's when I think it went too far because people started harassing the people involved IRL (the HR department at the company where Abe works was contacted by a lot of people, I think something happened with the knife dude but I forget what)

Bottom line is Abe is a moron who picks internet fights with children (and proceeds to get owned by said children) and thank goodness he's gone because you shouldn't let an unfunny retard who disagrees with George Carlin on the subject of comedy moderate a comedy forum.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Cycloneman posted:

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with giving a person who gaslights their partner while cheating on and having unprotected sex with them money, because of events that came from their victim publicizing that information. Nothing wrong at all.

He's gimmick posting hth

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Gimmick post or not, she's probably going to be raking in the cash from donations for a PTSD therapy fund or something equally stupid

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

gently caress, I don't want to know anything anymore. This is a world where nothing is solved. Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. And those five guys and that large girl, they're gonna be cuckin' in that room again and again and again forever.

Hobo Grandpa
Aug 22, 2014

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

Fried Watermelon posted:

gently caress, I don't want to know anything anymore. This is a world where nothing is solved. Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. And those five guys and that large girl, they're gonna be cuckin' in that room again and again and again forever.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Fried Watermelon posted:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

can someone summarize the last 1448 posts

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Fandyien posted:

Go cuck yourself

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Fandyien posted:

should have waited another 40 posts, my man

Dec 26, 2012

Fandyien posted:

Fried Watermelon posted:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

stringball posted:

Gimmick post or not, she's probably going to be raking in the cash from donations for a PTSD therapy fund or something equally stupid

Betcha she'll start hemorrhaging patreon funders within a month.

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

Fandyien posted:

Venusian Weasel posted:

Summary

people mad that a woman is proving you don't have to be a guy to be a low-effort celebrity rear end in a top hat artgame maker. completely unrelatedly they suddenly realize that a multi-million dollar subindustry has no actual moral values

and just when you think either side has run out of poo poo to throw they take another whiskey and cheeto-fueled powerdump on their keyboards

its naturally entertaining to watch, like two sweaty, out-of-shape wrestlers perched on a labyrinthine stack of social networks as they theatrically shout things like "integrity" and "misogyny" while and grappling each others' sexually repressed bodies and looking for the submission hold with which they can make the final plunge into the ring and obliterate the other

like sherlock and moriarty over the side of a waterfall of zeros, ones, alphas and betas

hasn't changed any

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Venusian Weasel posted:

hasn't changed any

yeah it was dumb the first time and in review it's still dumb

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Fried Watermelon posted:

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

Fandyien posted:

Reports say that a plain (woman) has hit the Pentagon.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
thx

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

This woman is turning into a supervillain.

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
i've been hearing tell that this series of shocking discoveries is likely to have significant impact on the future of gaming journalism; a turning point in the industry if you will. Does anyone have any comments on that

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

VJeff posted:

Gaming nerds love that poo poo. All she needs to do now is wear a sexy uniform/costume and she could triple her Nerd Salary. Then she could afford that Lap-Band surgery.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

female nerd hitler

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

Fandyien posted:

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty sure that if a girlfriend cheated on me by loving 5 dudes at once I would never ever ever talk about it with anyone. Let alone post it on the internet. This thing is too weird and hilarious. The AMA is hilarious. The guy seems so rational until you remember he's a crazy nutjob ex who posted his dirty laundry for the world to see.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

Unban that dude.

motherfucka needs to man up and drop 10 bux like the rest of us.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Biggie Shorty posted:

motherfucka needs to man up and drop 10 bux like the rest of us.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

VJeff posted:

She also setup her own competition to compete with TFYC and the donations go directly into her personal paypal account. She is dark triad as gently caress.

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
what's the probability that one of these guys has inadvertently tasted the seed of another, thanks

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

VJeff posted:

byzantine backroom politics over the most petty pathetic poo poo in the world Jesus Christ. Add this to the OP

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

She is a passionate purple haired princess.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

VJeff posted:

She's straight up evil. Like goddamn, I bet she would loving murder someone if it helped her. She also framed a board full of depressed people, while releasing a game called depression quest.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

She also framed a board full of depressed people, while releasing a game called depression quest.

they named the third xbox the xbox one

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

VJeff posted:

on the other hand hahah that dude was cucked so loving hard

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

She's straight up evil. Like goddamn, I bet she would loving murder someone if it helped her. She also framed a board full of depressed people, while releasing a game called depression quest.

Haha, yeah, and about that.

I haven't played Depression Quest, but now I kinda want to just to see what nonsense high school drama it's actually about because I'm almost positive it ain't about depression.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

What is evil about using twitter.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Didn't she flat out say something like "making Depression Quest saved my life!"?

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

a cop posted:

What is evil about using twitter.
Sometimes people use it to make rape jokes.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL3tlVDcg1I

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

The Droid posted:

they named the third xbox the xbox one

WHY DIDN'T THEY NAME IT XBOX INFINITY

They could've had a conference and had a giant 8 show up on screen and be like "It's been 8 years since we released the Xbox 360. 8 years since the Xbox brand took its greatest step forward. And now, even though it's been 8 years, we believe the possibilities are....INFINITE." And then the music swells and the lights sweep the stage as the 8 ROTATES CLOCKWISE INTO A ∞ and the crowd breaks into uproarious applause and Kaz Hirai kills himself with a letter opener on the spot.

And why didn't they just call the Wii U the Super Wii. How is Sony the only one who named their console the obvious and not retarded thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fandyien posted:

zoe is fat and also a bad person and nerds are lovely baby retards

• Locked thread