Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Results for the WIF show:

1. N_R_G def. Los Ice Creams
2. Proletariat Boar def. C-A-W
3. Prakash "X-Pakistani" Sabar def. Argus
4. Kid Cyclone def. Mr. Azerbaijan
5. Wrecking Crew (Oleg & Jaka) def. Heidi Lovelace & 3quinox
6. JFDC def. Hallowicked. JFDC tapped Wicked to the Coronado Clutch after clipping his leg with his flag.
7. KE4TPG def. Pieces of Hate. Apparently Jigsaw refused to go on offense against Jolly Roger (his brother), leading to a shoving match between Jig and the Shard. 17 came out, but Jigsaw dissed him and left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Ha! Being a heel is the only thing Jigsaw had going for him.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Jay 2K Winger posted:

In Chikara-verse news, the 2014 rookie class are making their Chikara-verse debuts in Wrestling Is Fun's Easton show tomorrow night.

Kid Cyclone vs Mr. Azerbaijan
Argus vs Prakash Sabar
Create-a-Wrestler (II) vs Proletariat Boar of Moldova
N_R_G (Hype Rockwell & "The Generator" Race Jaxon) vs Los Ice Creams
Heidi Lovelace & Equinox (III) vs Oleg the Usurper & Jaka

In addition to the rookie debuts, WIF also has new Banana Champion Juan Francisco de Coronado issuing an open challenge, and the Pieces of Hate vs KE4TPG.

Over in Chikara, Quack announced that the Grand Championship will now have a points system for title contention, exactly like the Campeonatos de Parejas tag-titles. Three points for contendership, points awarded for scoring a fall in a singles match, points lost for losing a fall. All points awarded retroactively back to May 25th, 2014, and Icarus will defend the Grand Championship at their Montreal show.

Going by the new points system rules, the only person with 3 points dating from May 25th is Juan Francisco de Coronado.

Son of a bitch, I was in Easton visiting my parents this weekend. I need to keep better track of the Chikara schedule.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
Okay, so I'm subscribed to the Chikara newsletter, learned today that there was a show in Montreal, snatched up some tickets... before realizing that the show is THIS Sunday and I probably won't have my tickets in time. Because they mail 'em.

Really wish there was a better job promoting these shows because the newsletter came out this afternoon, 4:00PM. I sent an email, couldn't find a phone number. Anything else I can do, bar cancelling my Paypal order?

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Neige posted:

Okay, so I'm subscribed to the Chikara newsletter, learned today that there was a show in Montreal, snatched up some tickets... before realizing that the show is THIS Sunday and I probably won't have my tickets in time. Because they mail 'em.

Really wish there was a better job promoting these shows because the newsletter came out this afternoon, 4:00PM. I sent an email, couldn't find a phone number. Anything else I can do, bar cancelling my Paypal order?

You can bringa a recipt printout and be totally fine.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Neige posted:

They never mail out tickets if you buy them the week of the show. They will be there at the ticket table in an envelope with your name on it. No Worries.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

Guess who has Shpadoinkelmania tickets!!!! I am so excited.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Less than an hour until the show in Quebec City starts. Very excited.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Guys. The Ashley Remington vs. Archibald Peck match from the latest show. My God...

Best comedy match since the Duck, Duck, Goose 8-man from King of Trios 2012.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Not sure if we do spoiler tags before the DVDs come out in this thread or not, but I witnessed the cold-blooded murder of Proud Oak tonight and the enslavement of the Snow Troll. Horrifying.

Full results -

Osirian Portal beat The Belliveau Brothers, Jaka and Qefka and the Spectral Envoy, elimination style. Envoy were the final elimination. Portal got 2 points.

Ashley Remington beat Kodama. Post-match, Remington gifted Kodama with a houseplant for being such a good opponent. In turn, Kodama retrieved a sac from under the ring and gave that to Remington. From the way Remington and Bryce reacted to it, I'm guessing it was supposed to be a sac of poop or something.

Silver Ant beat Proletariat Boar of Moldova with a Frog Splash

Jimmy Jacobs, 17 and Shard came out for a promo. Jacobs is pissed with Shard for losing the tag belts, makes him fight Kingston.

Shard vs Kingston ended with a DQ after a bunch of run ins. Deucalion came out, killed Proud Oak with the chokebreaker. Snow Troll started begging for his life, so Deucalion put a chain around Troll's neck and gave the reigns to Jacobs. First time I've noticed, it seemed like Jacobs doesn't have control over Deucalion. Faces hit the ring too late to help and carried Proud Oak out like a martyr.

Juan Francisco Di Coranado beat Archibald Peck with some sort of leg lock.

3.0 beat Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant

Icarus, The Throwbacks, Fire Ant and Worker Ant beat Jacobs, The Devestation Corporation, Nokken and 17. Throwbacks hit a double team for the win, but I can't remember which opponent they pinned.

Really fun show, worth the six hour drive to Quebec, I'd say.

Perry Normal fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Aug 17, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I used to be one of the biggest CHIKARA fans on the board, but the whole new roster after everyone started bailing after 12 Large wasn't enough to pull me back in, after going on hiatus for a year. No one jumps at me, like rookies from CHIKARA's past did.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Perry Normal posted:

First time I've noticed, it seemed like Jacobs doesn't have control over Deucalion.

Yeah, Deucalion is the true leader of the Flood to the point that everyone else on the team is genuinely terrified of him. There's speculation that the Flood isn't together because they want to be, but because Deucalion wants them to be. At the show where deviANT was killed off after losing a 10-man tag, Deucalion appeared and loomed over Jacobs, who begged for his life until pointing out that it was deviANT who ate the fall. Deucalion finished him off with his choke-breaker move and stared down at Jacobs as if to say, "Don't fail me again."

Flameingblack posted:

I used to be one of the biggest CHIKARA fans on the board, but the whole new roster after everyone started bailing after 12 Large wasn't enough to pull me back in, after going on hiatus for a year. No one jumps at me, like rookies from CHIKARA's past did.

I can understand that. For the past few years, the company's been focused on spinoff characters, which have been a double-edged sword. Guys like Gekido and Colony XTREME Force are allowed to be green and unimpressive because they're played off as interchangeable henchmen, but when one of those guys is genuinely good, it's hard to take notice or care most of the time. Shard is kind of awesome, but he lacks a personality and his gimmick is "Evil Jigsaw... wait, Jigsaw's a heel now? Jigsaw Jr., then." Then you have the Baltic Siege vs. Bloc Party feud, which was so localized as its own thing for so long that it lacked any impact.

Otherwise, there have been a handful of great new guys since 12 Large, like the Devastation Corporation and Ashley Remington. Others have been good enough, but not much that can grab new viewers. Well, maybe Thunderfrog based on gimmick alone (and to be fair, he did improve a good amount since his debut), but he's been kayfabe murdered.

Speaking of which, they released a memorial video on him. Once it ended, it went black for a couple minutes until showing footage of Thunderfrog's hammer laying in the ring. Someone's hands appear and pick it up.

Outside of today's show and a random Wrestling is Fun thing on Friday, there are no shows before King of Trios next month. So far there hasn't been a single team announced, let alone matches. That's been happening a lot this season. I mean, congrats on being able to sell Chikara on name alone, but I don't know if this goodwill can last into 2015.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is king of trios in Easton again? To be honest if they don't start announcing teams, especially outside ones, I don't think I'll care about going.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Gavok posted:

Yeah, Deucalion is the true leader of the Flood to the point that everyone else on the team is genuinely terrified of him. There's speculation that the Flood isn't together because they want to be, but because Deucalion wants them to be. At the show where deviANT was killed off after losing a 10-man tag, Deucalion appeared and loomed over Jacobs, who begged for his life until pointing out that it was deviANT who ate the fall. Deucalion finished him off with his choke-breaker move and stared down at Jacobs as if to say, "Don't fail me again."

Ah, interesting. I've been thinking Jacobs was the leader, but I also haven't watched anything since the last iPPV.

I can see the point about a lot of the new guys being disposable. Certainly, the only thing really memorable that sticks out to me about Orbit Adventure Ant from last night's show was that he kept shouting his own name before moves like a loving Pokemon, which was killing me every time he did it. But some of the new guys are pretty good. Juan Fransisco Di Coranado is so good at playing a jerk that I kind of hate Ecuador now. Ashley Remington is goddamn amazing at his act. *Just remembered something else about his match, editing that detail into my above post.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

The only reasons I can understand waiting so long to announce any of the teams for Trios, especially since 2012 used the prior shows to build up on the Chikarametrics teams, is because either they want to prove a point about how awesome their brand is or because the current storyline is making it up in the air over which trios will be together by September. Over the last couple months, we've lost the Batiri, BDK, Baltic Siege and Bloc Party.

As it is right now, here are the ready-made trios, barring any murder at today's show:

The Colony
Spectral Envoy
3-Peck-0
Colony XTREME Force
Odditorium
Dr. Cube's Posse (God, I hope not)
Devastation Corporation

I suspect we'll either see a team of Remington/Jervis/Fontaine or Remington/Jervis/Taylor. I'm loving the slow-burn face turn they've been doing where everyone keeps being so sweet to Chuck Taylor that it's starting to affect him.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
The hiatus definitely took a huge chunk of their buzz/popularity away. And not even because they were gone for so long, but because the whole thing was decidedly un-fan friendly, in stark contrast to what CHIKARA usually does. Even the current storyline is a little bit off, what with the interchangeability that's been mentioned, all these former foes coming back to merely be "murdered."

King of Trios is their biggest selling point by far, but that relies on a congregation of talents from all over. The reason the recent World Tag Grand Prix and even the National Pro Wrestling Day haven't felt as special, is because a nice bulk of the participants are the same ones you'd seen on your average CHIKARA show. I think they'll able to pull it off, but that whole year off thing really put off a lot of people, even the most hardcore members of the CHIKARmy. The fact that the Kickstarter for the game failed is testament.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

OmegaBR posted:

The hiatus definitely took a huge chunk of their buzz/popularity away. And not even because they were gone for so long, but because the whole thing was decidedly un-fan friendly, in stark contrast to what CHIKARA usually does. Even the current storyline is a little bit off, what with the interchangeability that's been mentioned, all these former foes coming back to merely be "murdered."

King of Trios is their biggest selling point by far, but that relies on a congregation of talents from all over. The reason the recent World Tag Grand Prix and even the National Pro Wrestling Day haven't felt as special, is because a nice bulk of the participants are the same ones you'd seen on your average CHIKARA show. I think they'll able to pull it off, but that whole year off thing really put off a lot of people, even the most hardcore members of the CHIKARmy. The fact that the Kickstarter for the game failed is testament.
There was only one trio, and one match that stood out much at last Trio's. That was the Sendai Girls trio and the multi-man Duck, Duck, Goose comedy match.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
Short Chikara report live from Montreal: Nobody died and everyone had fun!

Small crowd, I'd say 120 people tops. Really no excuse considering how large Montreal is as a whole: this isn't your standard midwestern/northeastern fare, Montreal is a major city with a history and a fondness for wrestling. With correct advertising, you could've easily doubled the audience, make the whole thing standing room only. Looked like a crowd of Chikara regulars and out-of-towners. Five kids tops, with an especially cute one sitting right next to me.

Four corners elimination tag match starts us off as the Los Ice Cream takes on Fire & Worker Ant (Worker Ant as the former AssailANT?) vs the Osirian Portal vs... two Red Bull drinking squeaky voiced clowns billed either as Midgard or the Midcard. We start off with some light (hypnotization enforced) dancing, followed by the elimination of the clowns, Dos Ice Cream don't watch what they're doing so they get eliminated and them some nice tag wrestling by the two face team with a victory for the ants. Not much signature moves between the two ants, was expecting more crazy double team maneuvers.

Kodoma (Kodama?) vs Not-Tursas (Dokken? Nokken? Something like that). Big moves by Not-Tursas, lotsa courage from Kodoma, neat big guy-little guy match but Dokken is too much for Kodama and a big chokeslam is far too much for little Kodoma.

In what I'll call the match of the night, "Smooth Sailing" Ashley Remington fought big Chucky T... and these guys have great chemistry together. It's hard to explain, but Ashley Remington plays the rich silver spoon yacht captain we should all hate... but he plays the character as a good guy, as a classy (campy?) individual that makes it so hard to hate because there's really nothing to hate and we all love gimmicks oozing character. And Chucky T.... well he's the same scumbag chickenshit heel we all know and despise, and thus makes a great foil for Ashley. Chucky actually wins with a surprise roll-up; I thought for a second Ashley was gonna go all psycho-Backlund on Chuck but no. Chuck goes to the back, comes back with a baguette and offers it to Ashley as some sort of... consolation prize? Ashley shares the baguette with Chucky, and the show of good sportsmanship obviously infuriates Chuck Taylor, who angrily bites into his bread.

3.0 Shane Matthews & Scott Parker, with Archibald Peck took on the Devastation Corporation with Jaka (No Sydney Bakabella). No one shook the ring as much as the fat guy from the DC. Seriously, everytime he took a bump, I thought the ring would collapse. Jaka is a meany who scared the little girl sitting next to me. I wanted her to chop the big (actually quite small) bully when he took a bump in front of us. Lots of biting from everyone, great tag team from 3.0 and if I remember correctly, one of the DC actually tapped out (the tall one, not the fat one) to a Boston Crab!

Jimmy Jacobs took on Silver Ant, the former Green Ant having JJ in the Chikara Special until Eddie Kingston came to the ring, clotheslined Jimmy (a natural reaction), then beat up Silver Ant and threw him out of the ring. Of course, that's a DQ win for Jimmy Jacobs and I think he's got the 4 points necessary to challenge the champ. Jimmy was real loud about saying that he wouldn't disappoint Eddie.

8 men Atomicos match between the alliance of the Corporate Ants (Missile Assault and Orbital Adventure Ant) and the Shard with someone else (17? Had a blue bodysuit with lightning bolts on it) vs the Throwbacks and the Spectral Envoy. The moon helmet was a sight to behold. I missed my chance to start a "Hey, who turned out the lights?" chant. LOTS of illegal double teaming by both teams, lots of unique spots, mostly by the evil ants. In addition of prefacing his spots with "MISSILE-ASSAULT-ANT, Missile Assault Ant also had a spot where he stomped out every letter of his name. Took me a while to realize what he was doing. Match ends with a roll up full of tights, at which point I was so mad at the refereeing that I totally chewed out referee Bryce Remsburg. I mean, I really layed it into him like only a fan could. Mark Angelosetti told me he had hurt his knee but I failed to see the link between the two.

There was a raffle, there was the traditional pounding of the ring apron (I banged the apron so hard that the metal bracelet of my watch drew blood!) and then there was the main event: Icarus vs Don Juan Coronado or something. An Ecuadorian Aristocrat gimmick. Kinda Alberto Del Rio-lite. Wrestled with his clip-on bow tie on, and we all thought he was finished as soon as the thing flew off, as it was obviously the source of his powers. Lots of knee working from Don Juan, including a figure four leglock but Icarus survives and locks in the SHARPSHOOTER for the cheap face pop win. But a great fight nonetheless.

So a surprisingly drama-free show considering everything I'd heard. Small show, very kid friendly (we chanted the name of the girl sitting besides me) and vintage wrestling t-shirts were worn by all. Chikara guys were real friendly (props to Ultramantis for autographing a birthday t-shirt for free) and I regret not bringing a proper camera.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I also went to the Montreal show and had a great time.

The crowd was small, yes, but I think it was smart to do a show in such a small space their first time out. ROH only did two shows in Montreal - the first one was okay, but definitely not full, and the second was a loving disaster. Lots of empty seats and it was bad enough that it 1) got a split DVD release with another Canadian show and 2) they never came back to Montreal.

So, I'm happier to see Chikara in a super small space like that where I can just kind of walk around and hang out and see the entire crowd be into it rather than them trying to pull a bigger venue and crapping out.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Apparently the British promotion Tidal Championship Wrestling announced that the team of Mark Andrews, Pete Dunne and Damian Dunne will be a team at Trios.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

First official King of Trios team announced.

KENNY!
MIKEY!
JOHNNY!

Team Spirit Squad

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Gavok posted:

First official King of Trios team announced.

KENNY!
MIKEY!
JOHNNY!

Team Spirit Squad

Genius.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Yup.

Never thought I'd mark for Ken Doane.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Didn't Johnny Jeter drop off the face of the earth post Spirit Squad? Was watching old OVW and the dude seemed really talented. Glad to see him appear somewhere.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Didn't Johnny Jeter drop off the face of the earth post Spirit Squad? Was watching old OVW and the dude seemed really talented. Glad to see him appear somewhere.

Yeah it is a turn up for the books. He is an accountant now.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

The more I think about it, the more I dig the Spirit Squad in Trios. They're a "guys you recognize from WWE" group, but they're still young and they can work, so it isn't all awkward like when Demolition and One Man Gang were a team.

I still have my fingers crossed for some kind of Bad Influence trio.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I know Daniels and Kaz showed up at the last one even though they were contractually unable to compete, I'm sure they'd be down for that.

Haven't been following the company post hiatus but KoT is usually fun and I'll buy it as long as they get some cool outside talent.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Wonder if it's just going to be American indy guys as the outside teams this year considering their main Japan hook up (Osaka Pro) is basically a zombie promotion at this point, Yoneyama and Kuragaki are both long gone from JWP (but I could easily see any JWP team being Nakajima, Bolshoi and one of Nakamori/Rabbit) and Sendai would have to sub Kagetsu for Sachiko since Sachiko tore her ACL a few months ago.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Second KOT trio has been announced-- UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked & Frightmare of The Spectral Envoy, the 2012 KOT Champions.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

The one good thing about waiting so late on the King of Trios announcements is that they need to do them every day or at least every other day. Earlier, they made it official that it's the leaked Team UK team Damian Dunne, Pete Dunne and Mark Andrews.

So far we have:

1) Spirit Squad: Kenny, Mikey and Johnny
2) Spectral Envoy: UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked and Frightmare
3) Team UK: Damian Dunne, Pete Dunne and Mark Andrews

13 to go.

I started watching the latest Wrestling is Fun show, mostly out of curiosity because it has a lot of the new trainees. The one I'm digging is Argus, who has a weird, shiny, Aztec robot look going on. He's like a mute Goldust/Stardust type with an English wrestling style. His first match wasn't much to talk about, but he was up against another rookie (Prakash Sabar), so I can cut some slack. I just find him more original and intriguing than the other new guys, who all seem to be based on preexisting gimmicks.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Colony regular version is team 4.

3 ants in, fifty ants remaining

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Yup, that makes the lineup

4) The Colony: Fire Ant, Silver Ant and Worker Ant

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Yup, that makes the lineup

4) The Colony: Fire Ant, Silver Ant and Worker Ant

5) Devastation Corporation: Max Smashmaster, Blaster McMassive, Flex Rumblecrunch

Trying to figure out who else is possible:

Colony: Xtreme Force (also known as Those Jerk Ants)
The Odditorium
Bloc Party
Throwbacks (Not sure who would join Dasher and TD. Alternate possibility is Dasher, Jervis and Marion Fontaine)
Possibly the reanimated zombified versions of some of the "dead" wrestlers, like Kobald, Proud Oak and deviANT?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Did Sugar Dunkerton and Chikara have a falling out?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

coconono posted:

He "quit" back at the end of 2012 and hasn't done anything with them or a Wrestling Is since then, I believe. That was at the time he was basically FIST's slave, so maybe he'd for real mad?

Seems to be doing well in Beyond, from what I've seen.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

coconono posted:

Chikara tends to have some weird "creative has nothing for you" type situations, especially when they were gearing up for the Ashes angle. Dudes just stop getting booked for one reason or another, though more recently they at least get written out in ways that make sense (Sugar, Donst, Gargano). I think Super Smash Bros just stopped getting booked and they have no idea why. I'm not aware of any ill will between Sugar and Chikara, especially since him "quitting" was a long time coming and how the door's open to come back and do more storyline stuff with Icarus and the Throwbacks down the line. It just seems that there's no spot for him in the Flood angle, so if he's coming back at all, it'll have to wait for the roster to slim down.

I believe there were some problems when this happened with Gran Akuma. He got written out due to FIST turning on him and replacing him with Gargano. That meant he had to stay off Chikara shows for a while, which supposedly pissed him off because, you know, he's not getting booked. He eventually came back as part of a hot angle where he fought FIST to get his contract back and afterwards did a short angle where he was forced to team with 3.0 on a regular basis. Once that died down, he did a big pile of nothing, jobbed cleanly to Jakob Hammermeier (which he appears to be at least a little bitter about judging from his Twitter) and once the Ashes thing happened, he wasn't heard from or even alluded to ever again. Especially odd when his long-time tag partner/rival is the top face of the angle.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
10.05.14 #WrestlingIsInspiring

How much money is Stroud fronting for this?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

The sixth announced team is 3peck0 (Scott Parker, Shane Matthews and Archibald Peck).

Kind of hoping for a Knight Eye for the Pirate Guy trio (Jolly Roger, Lance Steel and Princess Kimber Lee), since they're easily the best part of Wrestling is Fun these days.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Bought second row tickets for night 2 :toot:

Gonna have a good time, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Team 7 is Gekido: Jigsaw, Shard and 17.

I dig Pieces of Hate, so I'm down. Plus all three guys have been hinting face turns here and there, so they have that going for them. Jigsaw's been refusing to fight his brother (Jolly Roger), Shard's been punished by the Flood for losing the tag belts and 17 is most definitely a mole.

• Locked thread