Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

why does diablo 3: reaper of souls: ultimate evil edition cost $60 on consoles and include all the diablo 3 content but to buy the whole shebang on pc costs $80

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

why does diablo 3: reaper of souls: ultimate evil edition cost $60 on consoles and include all the diablo 3 content but to buy the whole shebang on pc costs $80
because in a month's time there will still be people playing the pc version

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

F4TK0-W9MCC-ENY5Z
have a mirrors edge

no thanks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I already have mirrors edge

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

it was fun until I got to a part that was kinda bullshit

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MindSet posted:

I've enjoyed it, but I'd wait until they've got some more content and the combat rework is in.

I really like sunless sea and I'll play it again when they make it not a ridiculous grind. it's funny to watch free to play game designers try to make real games because they cling to the dumb time wasting mechanics that they originally put in to make money

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Notorious QIG posted:

my dream pokemmo:

third person behind-the-back viewpoint. massive world full of diverse areas that house pokemon species. turn-based combat system like the handheld games but with support for co-op battles. full pvp, challenge anyone any time. lots of items and secrets and quests and just generally be a huge loving world full of trainers

Dumb.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
diablo 3 is introducing a bunch of the stuff that should have been in at launch in a patch today

i think the game is actually good now

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
well, as good as a game about throwing dice to hope your numbers go up could be

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Blackula69 posted:

diablo 3 is introducing a bunch of the stuff that should have been in at launch in a patch today

Wait the big patch with seasons and poo poo is today?

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
mirrors edge was p good imo except that it ended right when i felt like i was really getting into it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Blackula69 posted:

again?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

dsyp

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

Blackula69 posted:

didn't they just do this like 6 months ago? was the original just zork with diablo lore?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
oh wow they've added a competitive ranking system http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15487814/patch-210-now-live-8-26-2014

i'll never use it but that's neat

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

is poe fun yet

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Corla Plankun posted:

didn't they just do this like 6 months ago? was the original just zork with diablo lore?

vy the end of the year it'll be a high def version of diabloe 2

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Notorious QIG posted:

is poe fun yet

made by kiwis

so no

do not support new zealand nerds

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

valve should make a diablo clone using the dota engine. gently caress they can even put it in the dota world idgaf i just want a good diablo game not made by blizzard

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I liked playing the big māori warrior that clubs everything to death in PoE

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Notorious QIG posted:

valve should make a diablo clone using the dota engine. gently caress they can even put it in the dota world idgaf i just want a good diablo game not made by blizzard

give it a week and there will be a Dotablo mod when the modding tools get properly integrated

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Notorious QIG posted:

i just want a good game

same

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i could play tl2 but i have a lot of time logged on that game already. i wish runic had actually kept up with support for that game

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
i think diablo 3 can be had on the cheap if you don't buy directly from blizzard

d3 is going for less than d2 in retail stores lmao

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I got it "free" when I paid for a year of WoW in advance and I've barely touched it at that

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

nintendogs+monster hunter

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

I paid for a year of WoW in advance

Mmmmphpffttttaaaaaahaahaha

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

i think diablo 3 can be had on the cheap if you don't buy directly from blizzard

d3 is going for less than d2 in retail stores lmao

im struggling to find anything, i shouldnt be spending more money on james anyway

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Notorious QIG posted:

the closest ive had any fun with is soma bringer on the ds but i havent gone back to it in years because the friend i was playing with started playing with someone else while i was at work :(

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Squeezy Farm posted:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

i've been clean for a couple years now

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Liver Disaster posted:

the closest ive had any fun with is soma bringer on the ds but i havent gone back to it in years because the friend i was playing with started playing with someone else while i was at work :(

i really love tl2 but it doesn't have any of the cool server stuff that d3/poe has and the endgame is loving poo poo. i just wish runic had given it an expansion and continuing support instead of releasing it and never touching it again

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
look at all you nerds openly discussing your wow subscriptions and pokemon MMOs what the gently caress is wrong with you all

here I'll break it down

pokemon is for children
wow is for slightly older children
Diablo 3 will never be a good game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Rexicon1 posted:

look at all you nerds openly discussing your wow subscriptions and pokemon MMOs what the gently caress is wrong with you all

here I'll break it down

pokemon is for children
wow is for slightly older children
Diablo 3 will never be a good game

Pokemon is actually good and shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Blizzard horse diarrhoea.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Notorious QIG posted:

i really love tl2 but it doesn't have any of the cool server stuff that d3/poe has and the endgame is loving poo poo. i just wish runic had given it an expansion and continuing support instead of releasing it and never touching it again

oh yeah i completely forgot torchlight
those were really good too but i never felt the impulse to go back except to tank for someone and then they realized it was real easy and didnt need me anymore

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

titan quest is also Not Good

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Liver Disaster posted:

lol you got game cucked

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Cold on a Cob posted:

lol you got game cucked

at least it hasnt happened in my dating life yet :unsmith:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Liver Disaster posted:

at least it hasnt happened in my dating life yet :unsmith:

yeah it only counts as cucking if you know about it heheheh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
It was cool when the indie game girl cucked those kotaku writers.

• Locked thread