Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

FluffieDuckie posted:

i learned today that bugs was in drag a LOT

Yep, Bugs Bunny, teachin' kids that cross dressing is hilarious since 1938. Was a really common bit when dealing with Elmer Fudd, there's even one where he tricks Elmer into doing it.

Loony Toons was awesome for being "nothing is sacred"--although the PC police have been after them for the last couple of decades now getting old episodes off the air because they are apparently too racist or politically incorrect (which is bullshit, one of the bigger targets besides samboism is Speedy Gonzalez, which hilariously Latino rights groups have actually come to the defense of and basically said, "what the gently caress whitey, we love Speedy, don't remove one of the few Latino characters from cartoons. It's satire, we get it, why don't you?"

My main reason for really loving the bugs drag bits, besides it being hilarious, is from Wayne's World. There's a scene where Garth and Wayne are discussing whether or not Bugs is hot.
http://youtu.be/O2djHEIxPVs

I've been saying to friends for years I want to get a Bugs Bunny pinup piece because of that scene. Ain't a furry thing, just a loving awesome Bugs Bunny / Wayne's World bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler

Hobo Grandpa posted:

Yep, Bugs Bunny, teachin' kids that cross dressing is hilarious since 1938. Was a really common bit when dealing with Elmer Fudd, there's even one where he tricks Elmer into doing it.

Loony Toons was awesome for being "nothing is sacred"--although the PC police have been after them for the last couple of decades now getting old episodes off the air because they are apparently too racist or politically incorrect (which is bullshit, one of the bigger targets besides samboism is Speedy Gonzalez, which hilariously Latino rights groups have actually come to the defense of and basically said, "what the gently caress whitey, we love Speedy, don't remove one of the few Latino characters from cartoons. It's satire, we get it, why don't you?"

My main reason for really loving the bugs drag bits, besides it being hilarious, is from Wayne's World. There's a scene where Garth and Wayne are discussing whether or not Bugs is hot.

I've been saying to friends for years I want to get a Bugs Bunny pinup piece because of that scene. Ain't a furry thing, just a loving awesome Bugs Bunny / Wayne's World bit.

Remember the episode where daffy duck is dodging the draft?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci3jhGyszKo

Hobo Grandpa

Haha yes. I have a 2 year old nephew, you better believe he's getting a complete Loony Toons DVD set from ol' Uncle Hobo Grandpa.

And to clarify in my previous post, pinup piece tattoo of Bugs in Drag. One of those awesome "did you get this when you were drunk!?" sorta tattoos. Classy as hell.

vapoursquid

none other

Hobo Grandpa posted:

:eyepop:

Machai

Lizard Wizard posted:

personally i feel that the pikachu w/battery is ripe for the GIFin'

Harthacnut

:eyepop:

Harthacnut

Someone needs to get that, that's rad as hell

Salmiakki

ulvir

Scaly Haylie

thanks uhh...whoever it was that made my av all transparent and good, i forget

Salmiakki

Lizard Wizard posted:

:blush:

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

you look beautiful

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

FluffieDuckie

these showed up in another thread and i think some of them are really special

Stormyish

I've got one

deep dish peat moss

I'm thinking about buying this today.

beer pal

i like your current one better. that one seems very twee to me. like the avatar of someone who would make several earnest posts about how much modest mouse means to them.

deep dish peat moss

haha. Ok good point

FluffieDuckie

well it may not be for you, but it needs a home

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

someone buy this

Machai

beer pal posted:

i like your current one better. that one seems very twee to me. like the avatar of someone who would make several earnest posts about how much modest mouse means to them.

do not speak HIS name

beer pal

whose?

bwatts

twee as gently caress is a poster who makes people extremely angry by existing, making him cool.

treasure bear

y/n?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

y

Captain No-mates

y

but before the old one goes is there a canon reason why the pizza says cumt on it

treasure bear

Captain No-mates posted:

y

but before the old one goes is there a canon reason why the pizza says cumt on it

not really, it is open to interpretation

trimmed the belly

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
I came here because some yob people were super jealous of my lack of av

Gotta get that squirtle swag

FluffieDuckie

gingerberger posted:

I came here because some yob people were super jealous of my lack of av

Gotta get that squirtle swag

Probably not jealous so much as very concerned. Is that the av you've settled on? Are you asking for financial assistance?

Hobo Grandpa

beer pal posted:

Plus it's Clint loving Eastwood. He can light a loving match on his face.

Also, I still can't decide amongst my earlier posted AVs. Someone just buy Hobo one and he'll live with it. Hobo ain't much for beggin, but seems to be the rule of the day. I'm looking at you Zombie Dad, you claim to have adopted me. Get on that child support.

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

vaping.gif

ass
if you buy me one (1) avatar certificate i promise i will make it nice and animated. i will keep you updated on my avatar creating progress. cheers.

Hobo Grandpa

I like that your penguin has a hobo bindle, Mike.

ass
I'm glad you like it. He's hitchhiking.

deep dish peat moss

I need an animated 150x150 Clint Eastwood avatar that isn't a scene from a movie.

FluffieDuckie

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I need an animated 150x150 Clint Eastwood avatar that isn't a scene from a movie.

wow that was impossible. sorry dude :(

tyler

Funnypost Collabo posted:

get one from gran torino or heartbreak ridge

FluffieDuckie

ok i'm getting confused about exactly who is asking for funding here

if you just want help picking an av, please give us some ideas.

if you are requesting funding (and you don't already have an av), please follow the format outlined in the op.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

i've been considering getting a new av. something with a face. i think having a face on an av is a good thing. i want it to incorporate my current av in some way. maybe it's just my av with a face? or maybe it's a face with my av patterned subtly into it? idk, maybe someone is feeling creative and has an idea.

also machai :wow:

hey my dream came true :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler

pig slut lisa posted:

hey my dream came true :toot:

very nice!