Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harthacnut

v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

welp that's technically what he asked for

Lil Cunty

p sweet
if he doesn't like it he's a philistine

FluffieDuckie

Hobo Grandpa posted:

Plus it's Clint loving Eastwood. He can light a loving match on his face.

Also, I still can't decide amongst my earlier posted AVs. Someone just buy Hobo one and he'll live with it. Hobo ain't much for beggin, but seems to be the rule of the day. I'm looking at you Zombie Dad, you claim to have adopted me. Get on that child support.

an anonymous donor asked me to drop this here for your inspection

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

pig slut lisa posted:

hey my dream came true :toot:

so hungey for burriot

So good. :love:

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

an anonymous donor asked me to drop this here for your inspection

:love:

deep dish peat moss

I'm not good with gifs, can someone crop the sky and words out of this and make the nod 150x150?

deep dish peat moss

Thanks for this though but I want a coybow Clint Eastwood to reflect my rough outlaw attitude. WHen I said not a scene from a movie what I meant actually was not a photo, because I don't like photo avs, but this is the only drawn Eastwood I can find and I'm bored of it.

FluffieDuckie

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Thanks for this though but I want a coybow Clint Eastwood to reflect my rough outlaw attitude. WHen I said not a scene from a movie what I meant actually was not a photo, because I don't like photo avs, but this is the only drawn Eastwood I can find and I'm bored of it.

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

FluffieDuckie posted:

Probably not jealous so much as very concerned. Is that the av you've settled on? Are you asking for financial assistance?

Wasn't very clear in my post.

Yes, this is the av I'd like, and I'd love to get a av cert to start representing squirtle swag.

As for jealous, if he wasn't jealous before, he will be after I get squirtle swag.

As for why I deserve one: I don't know that I "deserve" one, in that I'm not a 10 year goon or a military vet who every American owes something to. What I am is someone who's becoming a fairly regular BYOB poster, and I want to show off my squirtle swag.

vapoursquid

none other
look at dis av

deep dish peat moss

lol this rules

tyler

vapoursquid posted:

look at dis av

:eyepop:

FluffieDuckie

gingerberger posted:

Wasn't very clear in my post.

Yes, this is the av I'd like, and I'd love to get a av cert to start representing squirtle swag.

As for jealous, if he wasn't jealous before, he will be after I get squirtle swag.

As for why I deserve one: I don't know that I "deserve" one, in that I'm not a 10 year goon or a military vet who every American owes something to. What I am is someone who's becoming a fairly regular BYOB poster, and I want to show off my squirtle swag.

ok friend, i can't send you an av cert through pms bc you don't have plat. please post an email address i can send it to, or contact me on steam at fluffieduckie

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

bacalou

for funnypost, dunno why the last 2 frames are effed up it looks fine in photoshop

posting smiling

bacalou posted:

for funnypost, dunno why the last 2 frames are effed up it looks fine in photoshop

usually this happens to me because a gif that isn't originally transparent will have the frames set to "do not dispose". the preview in photoshop does not take frame disposal into account even though the exported gif does.

deep dish peat moss

bacalou posted:

This is good

There's also this or something along these lines

posting smiling
fun fact: i myself had a clint eastwood avatar for several years, but changed it when byob reopened :monocle:

posting smiling

i think that looks cool

posting smiling

new thread: colorize clint eastwood

tao of lmao

I'd like a big, updated version of my av. Something like stormyish drew, but with more of an illusion of movement. Radically new ideas welcome, too!

Harthacnut

bacalou

working on something cool for collabo

posting smiling

pig slut lisa

irl is good

haha

pig slut lisa

irl is good

buy this one immediately, ty

Harthacnut

:eyepop:

bacalou

hahahahahaha

also

deep dish peat moss

Yall rule phpneposting no grammar fuxk off

FluffieDuckie

nice effect with the cig

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
PAGING KING HOTPANTS

deep dish peat moss

FluffieDuckie posted:

nice effect with the cig

Whoa

City of Glompton

errbody's looking so good! :)

deep dish peat moss

I can't decide. can I get this as a big-av?

Also the hat looks great now

posting smiling
i won't suggest either way, but i will post this version that's a little more readable if you prefer it

Afro Doug

Classicist posted:

fun fact: i myself had a clint eastwood avatar for several years, but changed it when byob reopened :monocle:

haha, i love it.

Machai

colored

i am he

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

now for the hard part: choosing which one to use

:synpa: