Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version ya gettin?
This poll is closed.
Duck Hunt Dog 412 18.24%
Duck Hunt Dog 226 10.00%
Duck Hunt Dog 433 19.17%
Waluigi 1188 52.59%
Total: 2259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Even in the fakest fantasy leaks, Lucas isn't returning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Slur posted:

I'd love to see this thread go for a page without mentioning Ridley.

My dick would be so hard if Ridley was in smash for

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

The game's called Metroid, I wanna play as a loving Metroid. As long as it's not Baby.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I see people are still clinging to MotherFuckingLeakers stuff even after sending personal death threats to him.

Wonder if it's because Ridley was on his list.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
What kind of moveset could they possibly give Ridley?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Beef Waifu posted:

Up B -> Fly
Side B -> Fire Breath
Normal B -> Screech (this does nothing but make annoying sounds)
Down B -> Tail grind

Exciting.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Beef Waifu posted:

The same one they gave Charizard. :v:

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Beef Waifu posted:

maybe cus Ridley is too big as a "character" he could fly in the background and command a space pirate, the longer he stays alive ridley can give him buffs by stealing things like a spaceship gun or baby metroid and attatching them to the pirate. he could be like a tamagatchi master.

nvm just put in tamagatchi

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Up B -> Fly
Side B -> Fire Breath
Down B -> Tail grind

Exciting.

And you don't want Kirby screeching?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Captain Pissweak posted:

And you don't want Kirby screeching?

Only if it's his shout from Super Star

TESTOOO

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Only if it's his shout from Super Star

TESTOOO

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Wait, just realized, the real leak doesn't have Game and Watch. gently caress the world. The roster better not be fully unlocked on that game.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Sire Oblivion posted:

Wait, just realized, the real leak doesn't have Game and Watch. gently caress the world. The roster better not be complete on that game.

I really doubt the leak has all the characters. I think Ice Climbers and Game and Watch are probably still in.

Believe in me, a random internet poster, and do not despair.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
The real one did have Game & Watch though?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Sire Oblivion posted:

Wait, just realized, the real leak doesn't have Game and Watch. gently caress the world. The roster better not be fully unlocked on that game.

He's in the top row by wario

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Oh god, that's a relief, I didn't notice his icon. All is well.

Now give us Ridley.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Sire Oblivion posted:

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Don't eat Samus's head, Wario!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Lemming posted:

Don't eat Samus's head, Wario!

Son, the things I could show you

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Wow that new Green Greens track is AWFUL. It sounds like a middle school band with recorders. What happened?!

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Macaluso posted:

Wow that new Green Greens track is AWFUL. It sounds like a middle school band with recorders. What happened?!

Wait there's new tracks? I didn't even check cus there wasn't any added yesterday.

EDIT: Also have "Ver. 2" in the name means there's still a good one in the game aswell.

Black Balloon
Dec 28, 2008

The literal grumpiest

Wow that new Macaluso post is AWFUL. It reads like a middle school troll with a computer. What happened?!

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I like the percussion.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I thought my Spitter was a Jockey!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Not only does Neutral B screech, it toggles Screech Mode where every controller input is accompanied by an even louder screech. The animation must complete in order to be activated, so make sure you have adequate breathing room to use this move/never give Ridley the chance to finish it.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Macaluso posted:

Check out this guy and his objectively wrong opinion

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Macaluso posted:

You made a bad post.

Glenn565
Aug 1, 2009
Real talk though, that Mario track is pretty bad. I don't know what they're going for slowing the track down.

Gamwhiz1
Aug 15, 2012

All of the music is amazing and you can just shut your cakeholes.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

The Kirby track is very nice, the Mario track is okay.

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.

TaurusOxford posted:

The same one they gave Charizard. :v:

God, there would be riots. It would be amazing.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Vanrushal posted:

Not only does Neutral B screech, it toggles Screech Mode where every controller input is accompanied by an even louder screech. The animation must complete in order to be activated, so make sure you have adequate breathing room to use this move/never give Ridley the chance to finish it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SScnlFtKlkA

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Mario track is a remix of the M&L Dream Team battle music and it owns.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Something about the song sounds too... soft for whatever reason.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Illuen posted:

God, there would be riots. It would be amazing.

It'd work, too. He can even mega-evolve into Meta Ridley (or the crap in Other M).

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

BTW anyone who is really in the mood for new smash because of the leaks and the 3DS version coming out soon and all - check out Project M, the rebalance thing for Brawl. I just got it and got it working on my PC through Dolphin, I'm playing Smash with a PS3 controller :v:

It adds in some of the old N64 stages like Saffron City and N64 Hyrule Castle, adds back Roy and Mewtwo, and makes the slow useless pieces of poo poo like Ganondorf, Bowser and Ike actually fun to play (which is the best part). It feels different enough from Brawl that it's something new to distract me for a bit, I played way too much of both Brawl and Melee so it's interesting playing a game that looks the same but feels different.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Ike is already fun to play in Brawl though. He fights for his friends and has a boner taunt.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ike is amazingly fun to play in even base Brawl, since he actually isn't that slow.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I loved playing as Ganon in base Brawl. He's so powerful.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Endorph posted:

Ike is amazingly fun to play in even base Brawl, since he actually isn't that slow.

He's on the heavier side, but yeah, he's not actually slow. He's a really strong-feeling character, because his moves still have some real impact to them but he doesn't seem to actually lose that much speed in compensation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Today was the anniversary of Mother 2, if I recall. It would have been nice to see our boy Ness get a nod, but whatever, this is fine too. :smith:

• Locked thread