Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
I read this entire thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

James Polk posted:

I read this entire thread

no you didn't
nobody did i hope

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

no you didn't
nobody did i hope

Some of us care about getting the full story, as opposed to skimming the OP and dropping baseless accusations like so much animal leavings.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

no you didn't
nobody did i hope

yeah i didn't read any if it. sorry for lying to you something awful :(

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

no you didn't
nobody did i hope

I did. :downs:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
technically I HAVE to read the whole thing, as a professional couch journalist

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
can someone tell me what the gently caress happened yesterday or today? I heard some shitstorm with some youtubers or something

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
You think Anita would try to show some kind of emotion in her videos, she sounds like she is immensely bored the entire time and just slapped it together to fulfill a kick starter promise. You could probably create a robot that uses Microsoft Sam's voice upped an octave or two that just reads TV tropes while gently caress VIDEO GAMES flashes in the background to get the message across better.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

falcon2424 posted:

Pushing every conversation/activity towards religion-chat doesn't mean you're wrong.

But it does make someone into a repetitive rear end in a top hat.

Is Zoe religious, by the way? It looks like her soul was tainted with atheism and it made her a bad person.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Narciss posted:

Some of us care about getting the full story, as opposed to skimming the OP and dropping baseless accusations like so much animal leavings.

o sorry
glad you read this thread and many of its fine postings

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

sometimes i toss and turn at night, worried that jontron's belief system may have faults and maybe if that is a beard or did he just faceplant into poo poo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The REAL Goobusters posted:

can someone tell me what the gently caress happened yesterday or today? I heard some shitstorm with some youtubers or something

There was a podcast that a bunch of video game journalist critics were on, mainly Jontron and Totalbiscut yesterday. They pretty much just talked about how retarded it is that 100% of gaming journalism is just basically advertisement for video game companies or mountain dew/doritos.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

Alexzandvar posted:

You think Anita would try to show some kind of emotion in her videos, she sounds like she is immensely bored the entire time and just slapped it together to fulfill a kick starter promise. You could probably create a robot that uses Microsoft Sam's voice upped an octave or two that just reads TV tropes while gently caress VIDEO GAMES flashes in the background to get the message across better.

She would have to have some kind of interest in the topic whatsoever to do that, though.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Alexzandvar posted:

There was a podcast that a bunch of video game journalist critics were on, mainly Jontron and Totalbiscut yesterday. They pretty much just talked about how retarded it is that 100% of gaming journalism is just basically advertisement for video game companies or mountain dew/doritos.

jontron literally made a groveling apology on it for using the word retarded and promised not to do it again because SJWs were harassing him

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Forums Barber posted:

She would have to have some kind of interest in the topic whatsoever to do that, though.

"just lie back and think of england the money"

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

macnbc posted:

The "gaming community" is poo poo.

you can get death threats on the internet for basically anything and they come from people of all races, religions, and creeds

it's a beautiful rainbow of crazy poo poo from everywhere and going "this specific group of people is poo poo for doing it" is dumb because absolutely everyone on the internet routinely threatens to murder everyone else for little to no reason at all times

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

FAROOQ posted:

Is a 13 year old seriously the final boss of twitter feminism?

this is one of the funnier things i've gotten out of this thread

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

cock hero flux posted:

you can get death threats on the internet for basically anything and they come from people of all races, religions, and creeds

it's a beautiful rainbow of crazy poo poo from everywhere and going "this specific group of people is poo poo for doing it" is dumb because absolutely everyone on the internet routinely threatens to murder everyone else for little to no reason at all times

i got a death threat for telling a guy in E/N to stop cheating on his girlfried so yeah this is true

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

jalopybrown posted:

jontron literally made a groveling apology on it for using the word retarded and promised not to do it again because SJWs were harassing him

Dude why you wanna make handicapped people feel bad comparing them to things like the diablo 3 auction house or the mass effect 1 inventory system?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cock hero flux posted:

If you are American congratulations people around the world routinely make death threats towards you as a group.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Real hurthling! posted:

Dude why you wanna make handicapped people feel bad comparing them to things like the diablo 3 auction house or the mass effect 1 inventory system?

lol

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

i got a death threat for telling a guy in E/N to stop cheating on his girlfried so yeah this is true

You deserved that death threat for cuckquean shaming, hth

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

DrPlump posted:

If you are American congratulations people around the world routinely make death threats towards you as a group.

It's not like those are undeserved.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Alexzandvar posted:

It's not like those are undeserved.

*squeaky voice* tahts's victim blaming

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I once got a death threat. From myself. But I never could go through with it.

This is going to be plot of my next game. Please, donate to my patreon.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

please create an e/n thread about this thanks

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Better Question: Who hasn't gotten a death threat from some random person on the internet yet?

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

We're not supposed to talk about it, though, because it's inconvenient for people to hear about it or scroll past it.

See? It's not racism or sexism. It's "having fun on your day off."

reg date 2002? are you zoe?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Zoe posting in this thread would be almost as magical as the time Doobie posted in the Star Citizen thread.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Alexzandvar posted:

Zoe posting in this thread would be almost as magical as the time Doobie posted in the Star Citizen thread.

I hate that I miss things

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

im the zoe in the op

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Shadoer posted:

Better Question: Who hasn't gotten a death threat from some random person on the internet yet?

i have not

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

romanowski posted:

i have not

i'll kill you

edit: ill need your address for this

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

thank you :)

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wish Totalbiscut still posted on SA, if only to see his reaction to every thread he is in being consumed with rear end cancer jokes and endless reposts of his dumb "I have an IQ of..." post

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Alexzandvar posted:

He did? I'm pretty sure it was a fake account.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

no you didn't
nobody did i hope

i just limit myself to ROW's posts they hit most of the highlights anyways

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Paladinus posted:

He did? I'm pretty sure it was a fake account.

It was him, or at least someone amazingly good at pretending to be him.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
someone please kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Alexzandvar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjB6r-HDDI0

Ahem, you mean sponsor

• Locked thread