Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

o sorry
glad you read this thread and many of its fine postings

This poster is a zoe quinn acct btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

cis white male posted:

someone please kill me

this guys got heat exhaustion, does anybody have a fresh glass of cuck

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/27/6075679/sarkeesian-driven-out-of-home-by-online-abuse-and-death-threats

Anita left her house

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
lol

Death threats are not funny and if you don't have thick skin like us pro veterans they can mess you up but SJWs seem to conveniently forget that they aren't the only ones who get them. They're just the only ones who take them serious.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

horriblePencilist posted:

lol

Death threats are not funny and if you don't have thick skin like us pro veterans they can mess you up but SJWs seem to conveniently forget that they aren't the only ones who get them. They're just the only ones who take them serious.

I hope the police catch the fuckers no matter what. If they are outside of the USA then send in Seal Team Six.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The fact someone on this world was scared enough by 14 year olds saying "ima cutt u bitcch" to leave their own home is pathetic.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Death threats are funny

agreein wit dis post

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

THE PENETRATOR posted:

This poster is a zoe quinn acct btw

in a way are we not all the cuckers of our own fate

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I wonder if Anita calls the numbers scribbled on the walls of public toilets because they say you'll have a good time

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Every time an Australian calls me a oval office online and threatens to feed me to spiders I call the cops.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Alexzandvar posted:

It was him, or at least someone amazingly good at pretending to be him.

I love the ol' doobster as much as the next guy, but I have a feeling you might've been duped. Unless the person said "piled high" and "plum give out", in which case it was probably him.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I wouldn't want to be receiving the amount of death threats she does. Yeah her videos aren't very good, she doesn't really play the games she says she did, and she's tends to be grandiose about very basic concepts, but the amount of poo poo she got was disconcerting to see even if it turned her into a celebrity.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
someone tell me what happened over the last 500 posts

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Eh if the guy actually told me my address I would call the cops. I like life and nerds would probably bring a real wolverine claws to a fist fight.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

someone tell me what happened over the last 500 posts

Anita got a death/rape threat with her address or something in it and goons talked about gone home.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

I wonder if Anita calls the numbers scribbled on the walls of public toilets because they say you'll have a good time

I dunno man, having a good time sounds an awful lot like playing video games

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Left Home

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol people ITT actually think internet death threats are actually acted upon, ever. I'm sure pasty white skinnyfat gaming nerd #213,573 who owns no weapons and has no means of transportation is a real and present danger.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
Doesn't she get threats all the time? So what happened this time that was different?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
It's probably not that difficult for someone to get Anita's information either.

Still you're a misogynist if you think she over-reacted. :colbert:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

For fucks sake slowbeef call off your personal army you're invading the TFYC stream

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm having a hard time caring about any of this.

I did see that there were "nudes" of the dumb whore on the internet and found them and was not impressed.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

It's probably not that difficult for someone to get Anita's information either.

Still you're a misogynist if you think she over-reacted. :colbert:

I don't think she overreacted because she's a woman, I think she overreacted because she is an extremely sheltered or is utterly ignorant about what happens when your main job is creating massive amounts of controversy.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

lol

At first I thought an internet feminist went outside for a walk after getting into an argument on twitter and I wasn't surprised they wrote an article on it.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

quote:

Lately, I feel like the word ‘gamer’ has become as loaded and (rightfully) reviled as the work ‘jock’ was in high school… and that makes me really hesitant to call myself a ‘gamer’ in public.

A dark day. We need someone to bring dignity back to gaming... A Gamer's Watchdog...

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"I am a person who has made it their goal in life and living to cause as much controversy as I can by never ever using nuance in anything I say or ever being positive about something I claim to love dearly, why do people dislike me so much?"

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Why would you call yourself a gamer in public do you list all your hobbies when you introduce yourself

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Of course this now means Anita was right all along. About everything. Ever.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Alexzandvar posted:

lol people ITT actually think internet death threats are actually acted upon, ever. I'm sure pasty white skinnyfat gaming nerd #213,573 who owns no weapons and has no means of transportation is a real and present danger.

It's always a family member or your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband/child that murders your rear end in RL.

Esp over game journalism. My pa was killed by my mom after he reported that metriod had too much of a feminist agenda.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
i can't believe i'm in a thread where goons are taking the concept of leaving ones home lightly

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

judge reinhold posted:

A dark day. We need someone to bring dignity back to gaming... A Gamer's Watchdog...

Was there any point in time where you were proud to call yourself a gamer? Also I'm pretty sure if you announce the public you're a gamer they're not thinking, "Wow he must be a misogynist", they're thinking, "Holy poo poo isn't he like 30"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lol if you posted:

i just limit myself to ROW's posts they hit most of the highlights anyways

the highest and only compliment paid to my fine couch jouranlism - thank you, and just happened across ur patreon account by accident...

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Jonad posted:

i can't believe i'm in a thread where goons are taking the concept of leaving ones home lightly

The sun burns my skin :ohdear:

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Lemon Demon seem to be quite the tit on twitter. :ironicat:

Fluo fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Aug 27, 2014

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Jonad posted:

yeah but she is going to go live with her parents so

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

big duck equals goose posted:

My pa was killed by my mom after he reported that metriod had too much of a feminist agenda.

he deserved it

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Simstim posted:

yeah but she is going to go live with her parents so

Yeah you're not gonna make goons see that something's wrong using that argument.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

social justice? just shut your eyes, yo! just unsubscribe, dawg!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
relentless hostile tweets today #femenarmy falling back to an encampment across the river tomorrow inshallah all cis men will feel the counter attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

gently caress the ROW posted:

the highest and only compliment paid to my fine couch jouranlism - thank you, and just happened across ur patreon account by accident...

i'm your heroclix connection dummy you already pay my rent in sweet, sweet plastic superheroes

• Locked thread