Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Cat Dubh
Jun 17, 2005
Save the drama for your llama

Robnoxious posted:

Nicole is claimed.
Jocasta is married.
Christine is married and vile.

Cody might as well slam his dick in a door jam because he ain't getting any tail in jury house.

You forgot about Victoria. I guess she would be his last resort. :downsrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody has admitted numerous times that he has trouble getting hard with women so I don't think it really matters.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Cody has admitted numerous times that he has trouble getting hard with women so I don't think it really matters.

He probably chubs up so fast when he kisses his dad on the mouth though.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Is there a gender with whom its easier for him to get hard?
:gay:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jocasta and Frankie have their theories.

Personally I just think Cody is so riddled with insecurities that it begs the question if you can get hard if you have no balls.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Oh my god Caleb is the dumbest. Gangrene?!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Caleb has reached new levels of dumb

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Did they forget to write one this week? Haha

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

drat. Victoria finally found a way to stop losing challenges

edit: ok no more posting from me

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Christine's "ewww" face is so much grosser than infected wisdom teeth could ever be :barf:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Holy gently caress Frankie. That was the real Frankie finally.
Also Victoria made me feel bad, because they do not love her.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

blue squares posted:

Holy gently caress Frankie. That was the real Frankie finally.

YES I'm sooooo happy that they showed Frankie as the prissy bitch that he is

jordguitar
Jul 7, 2008
If there is one vote that we have that can send a clear message into that house, is that we vote no on the team america page.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm all for CBS paying Donny and Derrick 5k though

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I don't believe Derrick for a second. He's just the most aware of how he could potentially be portrayed and he plays up conversations for the cameras. Maybe I'm just being cynical, but they made me this way.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Shattering Frankie's ego is more valuable that 5,000 bucks.

VOTE NO, AMERICA
:salute:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Derrick's still a good guy whether or not he's playing a metagame. I am still rooting for him because he deserves it.

Cody makes a Freudian comment.

This competition is so boring.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Aug 28, 2014

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Wow, the first non-lovely thing I've seen Cody do this season.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
OH EM GEE LET'S PUT ON A SHOW :circlefap:

This is awful :geno:

Ahahaha Donny just totally called us out to vote no on their challenge!

Britt Burns fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Aug 28, 2014

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What, does Frankie think that some Broadway producer is going to see that? That was...

Why can't I just give Donny 15k?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I just voted 20 times that TA doesn't deserve the money.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

blue squares posted:

This competition is so boring.
Yup

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

gently caress YOU CODY. gently caress YOU CBS FOR ONCE AGAIN GETTING MY HOPES UP.

dont worry im not actually mad irl

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Once again, Cody talks a big game and then pusses out.

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
Okay, 20 votes for "no"! Everybody, do your civic duty!! :dance::911::dance:

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Mahoning posted:

Once again, Cody talks a big game and then pusses out.
And he made this whole episode pointless.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

A part of me wishes they could just double evict Donny and Nicole and get the drat thing on with. D&N are screwed, maybe once the detonators have to turn on each other things will get interesting. Caleb is going to be the kingmaker between Frankie/Christine and Derrick/Cody

Miss Indy
Nov 3, 2002

Yeah, don't believe that golden edit on Derrick. Frankie has actually been more inclined to keep Donny than Derrick has, and has asked Derrick at multiple points what's the harm in keeping Donny a few more weeks. That was some straight up bullshit and I hope at some point that they set it right. They only need ONE vote outside TA to keep Donny. Vic votes however Derrick tells her. Painting this as Derrick having none of Donny's blood on his hands is really not how it's going down.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Britt Burns posted:

OH EM GEE LET'S PUT ON A SHOW :circlefap:

This is awful :geno:

Ahahaha Donny just totally called us out to vote no on their challenge!

They had to edit out like 97% of that "show," probably because of all the slander.

I'm torn. I want to crush Frankie, but I'd also like to give Donny another 5k.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
At some point, somebody is going to have to make a move and "get blood on their hands". That should have been Donny or Nicole speech tonight. It most likely wouldn't matter because Cody is a gigantic wet sloppy pussy, but someone had to address the spineless moves they are all making. I don't know if the right move is to call Derrick out yet, and in fact I would have called Frankie out and made him out to be the winner/vote getter. Put a massive target on someone head and see what happens.

Instead, we get that speech by Donny which is perhaps his worst move yet. He's playing too nice, but you just can't do that in BB

RagingHematoma
Apr 19, 2004

Goiters can be beautiful too!
I voted no 20 times.

Do your part.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Victoria loses consciousness and gets her most screentime of the season.

Also regged on CBS's dumb website to Do My Part.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I know the cat ladies on jokers are all voting no no no.

So that's like 75% of the vote right there.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Asiina posted:

I would have thought they'd all be elbow deep in posting sappy Zach tribute videos to even take the time to vote.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Asiina posted:

So that's like 75% of the vote right there.

I bet they make new accounts as soon as they run out of votes.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Never done it before but have now voted "no" 40 times. Too bad America can't vote out the next house guest, that would live up to the 'expect the unexpected' tagline and might actually shake things up for a change.

Even Celebrity BB UK is more interesting than this season and that house is filled with crackpots and only 2 people I recognize as celebrities.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Binary Logic posted:

Never done it before but have now voted "no" 40 times. Too bad America can't vote out the next house guest, that would live up to the 'expect the unexpected' tagline and might actually shake things up for a change.

I'm really surprised they didn't make America the HoH once this season but Production really seems to have liked Frankie up till about two weeks ago

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

sbaldrick posted:

I'm really surprised they didn't make America the HoH once this season but Production really seems to have liked Frankie up till about two weeks ago

There is an interesting theory that they (production) is throwing Frankie under the bus to make Derrick the hero of the season, because they want the winner to be "loved" by America. They did it this episode by portraying Frankie as the one that didn't want to safe Donnie, even though he is fighting the hardest to keep Donnie, while Derrick pumps the breaks on it. The only reason Frankie did not want to do it as a TA task is that the task had to be accomplished at the Veto Meeting (so that we can vote today) and they had no realistic chance to "safe Donnie" by that time.

They generally dont make America the HoH. Last season America became MVP, but probably only because they did not want Elissa to always be the MVP.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

GaussianCopula posted:

The only reason Frankie did not want to do it as a TA task is that the task had to be accomplished at the Veto Meeting (so that we can vote today) and they had no realistic chance to "safe Donnie" by that time.

The three of them had a 50% shot of winning veto to take Donnie off, which is a better chance than they have of winning the cash right now. I'm pretty sure Frankie just wants him gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Can you explain how (and why) Frankie wants Donny to stay? He's seemed to want him gone all game.

• Locked thread