Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

How Much Art posted:

A question for anybody who subscribes: how is the site functionality so far? Are there archives of the show? Does he put them up rather quickly?
The site works fine but the login cookies are set to expire super fast which annoys the gently caress out of me. At least save the login name on a longer timer you dipshits. The video feed lets you select any time in the show while it is running, so you only need to wait for archives if you want to time seek in the audio only player. No idea how long he will retain shows but hopefully longer than stupid old Sirius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cory Lidle posted:

He's also handling the bulk sum of incoming money before taxes, as opposed to just his share after SXM does the Fed/State tax and SS and all that. If you're actually watching his new thing, it's going to be funny when the initial subscribers start falling off and he has to watch that big lump get siphoned away. It will be interesting to see how much of a "TAXES R SLAVERY" whacko he really is.

Taxes aren't really going to be an issue for him, he's always had that shell corporation (half life entertainment llc) based out of california so he's never actually been an employee. He's also going to have a bunch of deductions for poo poo he's had to buy in the first year.

He's going to have more problems managing cashflows.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKD9muQVrPM

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Cromulent posted:

Yeah, the ads on SiriusXM were so much better and for higher-quality items and services.

This is where I out myself as not having paid to listen to Opie and Anthony since like 2006.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Putting the intro and outro into those Fez videos is brutal. :lol:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Another stellar Fez show.

Under the vegetable posted:

This is where I out myself as not having paid to listen to Opie and Anthony since like 2006.
Honestly I had that option too but I was too lazy. That and I do like the car radio a few times a year when I travel across states to visit family. Cell data still isn't reliable enough to cover the whole trip even on the interstate, though it's getting better.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

lol you got a mention on the show yesterday. Keep it up!

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Never stop.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Visidan posted:

Putting the intro and outro into those Fez videos is brutal. :lol:

every time I see the run time on these I keep forgetting those are in there and think that maybe today is a bumper crop of fez talking.

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Under the vegetable posted:

Pretty much same for me. My XM radio(s) died on me and I didn't feel like buying a new one. My car has it built in now, but the music channels suck so much since the merger I never activated it.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Chippah called into TACS again, but he broke character so Jim actually got to talk to Ant. Edgar is going to be on the show on Tuesday.

njbeachbum
Apr 14, 2005

You are the reason for the next (last?) heart attack. Never stop!

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

these are the most brutal things ive ever heard.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Stupid Vinnie from the Stress Factory is on Restaurant Stakeout at the moment, making Vos sound like Neil Degrasse Tyson

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

At this point it seems like all the '&'s in this thread's title should be changed to more '/'s.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
The Bitter Sociopaths and Incurable Psychological Disasters Megathread: Tssthss, Cakehorn, The Blacks

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Boy, Ant won me over with that awesome free episode with Bobby Kelly, and then proceeded to flush it down the toilet with the "it sucks being a white man" hour with Nick DiPaolo the next day. Damnit Ant.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
remember the good ol days when neither Anthony nor Nick would be considered white? Seriously these idiots have no idea how good it is to be them right now.

Tr33 fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Aug 28, 2014

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I wonder if they know that middle eastern people are white now.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
Not sure to what capacity Ants show will be utilizing Paltalk, but Kieth is in my Paltalk room now testing out the streaming capabilities.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

Kevyn posted:

Boy, Ant won me over with that awesome free episode with Bobby Kelly, and then proceeded to flush it down the toilet with the "it sucks being a white man" hour with Nick DiPaolo the next day. Damnit Ant.

You remember that about the show, which didn't last an hour really. I remember the hilarious Sopranos conversation and Anthony's Carmella face.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stokes posted:

You remember that about the show, which didn't last an hour really. I remember the hilarious Sopranos conversation and Anthony's Carmella face.
How could you possibly remember something like that about the Racist McRacist Hour, starring Racist Racistson and special guest Racist Racingworth?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
A special episode of the Fez show is coming up later today (hopefully).

Teaser: It's almost 27 minutes long.

Edit: It's uploaded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34yMyZvLONs

Droopy Goines fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Aug 28, 2014

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Droopy Goines posted:

Holy poo poo. :aaa: :aaaaa:

FEZ WHATLEY. I AM HERE.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Sorry I can't listen yet, but can somebody explain why that particular date was chosen for a new "Fez Show"?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CrashCat posted:

How could you possibly remember something like that about the Racist McRacist Hour, starring Racist Racistson and special guest Racist Racingworth?

It's probably really easy to remember when it's a 2 hour show, to be honest.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I actually turned it off after 20 minutes.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Kevyn posted:

Rich & Bonnie's movie is out today on iTunes and it's loving hilarious. Well worth the :10bux:

I must be the only one, but I can't stand those two (I love Rich except when he brings up Bonnie, which is every time he's on). Whenever one or both are in I know I'm about to hear yet another wacky marriage story which includes how Bonnie "hates" him, and "blahblahblahblah 90% of this is probably made up and/or exaggerated blahblahblahblah."

I enjoyed it the first time. But I hear enough annoying marriage stories from real friends.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Droopy Goines posted:

You should name that Classic Fez Show.

Other then that, hilarious.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

Stokes posted:

Anthony does do a spot on Carmella impression especially when you add the visual aspect to it. Is it possible do download his show as an audio podcast? It'd be nice to be able to listen in the car.

lol at the ESD episode. 25 mins in Keitel and De Niro crying.

Gianthogweed fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Aug 29, 2014

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'm sure this is a replay but Opie making fun of the t shirts at the Taco Bell store...

It's no dropping hammer attire that's for sure.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Did they play your Fez shows yesterday?

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

Did they play your Fez shows yesterday?

They did, haha. Congratulations man

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
There is no loving way Fez's steak gently caress up wasn't a work. It was too perfect. They've mastered this thing. I laughed really loving hard even though it was a bit.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ChristianDB posted:

They did, haha. Congratulations man
Oh man, when? I'll listen back with the on demand.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
What was Fez's reaction to the Fez show? did he cry?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Gianthogweed posted:

What was Fez's reaction to the Fez show? did he cry?
Did he react at all? Was he even in the studio? In the building? On Earth? :iiam:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Please upload Fez's reaction to the Fez Show, which would be a 10 second clip of dead air.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

The Dave posted:

Please upload Fez's reaction to the Fez Show, which would be a 10 second clip of dead air.

Fez is so cheap! Of course this is a work, it's the day before a three-day holiday weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

CrashCat posted:

Oh man, when? I'll listen back with the on demand.

Starts around an hour 23 into the 8/28 show. Can't isolate since I'm on my phone.

"Those were not very long shows"

• Locked thread