Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

But how do we know Kurt Cobain didn't doxx himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I only use my primary email and twitter accounts when I send death threats

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Madcosby posted:

I only use my primary email and twitter accounts when I send death threats

I log myself out of Twitter when I screen cap death threats

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

"I sincerely hate women dot jpg"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lobster Harmonica posted:

But how do we know Kurt Cobain didn't doxx himself

I've heard he cucked himself.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Erata posted:

"I sincerely hate women dot jpg"

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A haiku

I stand with zoe quinn
*nods respectively to u*
male gaze catcalling

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Will Phil Fish break kayfabe

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

horriblePencilist posted:

I really wanna see a lawyer pulling up these kind of pictures in court.

Your Honor, these files that the prosecution has entered into evidence are all grammatically correct and possess proper capitalization. Ridiculous! This is the sloppiest frame job I've ever seen.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i mean it seems fake as hell which is hilarious because i guess the uh "game developers" involved are trying to get sympathy by pretending that they are en masse being driven from their homes. By tweets..

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

i mean it seems fake as hell which is hilarious because i guess the uh "game developers" involved are trying to get sympathy by pretending that they are en masse being driven from their homes. By tweets..

air traffic cam reporting mass exodus of land whales eastbound on the 405...

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Spanish Manlove posted:

yeah nice try anita, we all know you made that account as opposed to one of the hundreds of psychotic videogame nerds who hate you. pssh, women :rolleye:

This sounds sarcastic and as a result is very problematic, to me.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

dMastri posted:

http://dangolding.tumblr.com/post/95985875943/the-end-of-gamers

zoe quinn is the rosa parks of our age

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR US IN THIS BRAVE NEW WORLD

Haha, is this dude for real? I don't think they're going to stop making COD.

I don't think there is any shortage of white dudes with disposable income

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

son you make a living out of being a victim you got to hustle to keep bread on ur plate. dont hate her for what she has to do to keep not working

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Only Anita would know where she lives, ergo the matrix she is the murderer

case closed

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
How do we know Anita herself didn't create the game where you beat her up?!?! We have to ASK these questions as a community or else next time mario could have a vagina.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hey Bonerfartz64 here, I'd like to take a break from my lets play to talk about the situation in the Gaza strip.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
yo why did anita pop up instead of zoe please enlighten me tia

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
tbh I think the screenshot is fake but I don't see why she didn't just take a picture of a misogynistic nerd that actually exists.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Ahundredbux posted:

Zoe threatened to kill her

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
video games are extremely serious

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Arian_Samurai posted:

Hey Bonerfartz64 here, I'd like to take a break from my lets play to talk about the situation in the Gaza strip.

waluigi as ISIS

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Zoe threatened to kill her

:wtc:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Ahundredbux posted:

zoe is already hiding in a spiderhole and now Anita sarkeesian the bringer of dough is tweeting herself some threats about gettin raped in the oval office w/ a pole & going into hiding

Its like when ladies work together and their cycles synch up, except with online meltdowns

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Ahundredbux posted:

Zoe got more attention than Anita so she got mad and told everyone she got really scared of someone sending her death threats over the internet.
As opposed to all those other death threats she got whenever she releases a new video.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Man, I stay off the internet for a few days to get away from the god drat ice bucket challenge spam and this happens.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rad Tad posted:

waluigi as ISIS

As you can see, Bowser is illegally occupying the Mushroom Kingdom, much like the dogs of the New World Order have occupied Gaza to build their expensive Condos and orange groves.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

I do not concede to being a Mushroom Kingdom citizen because I was not born in the Mushroom KINGDOM, I am a state citizen

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

tbh I think the screenshot is fake but I don't see why she didn't just take a picture of a misogynistic nerd that actually exists.

Ahaha look at this loving horrible conspiracy screenshot 4-day simultaneous timecube poo poo... but seriously guys, it has some good ideas.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

:tinfoil:

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

My response to anita when she is looking at video game butts is, "don't just stare at it, eat it."

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
i've called that BITCH sarkeesians landlord and told her she frigged up her stove and now shes not getting her damage deposit back

checkm8, harpy

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
didn't the purple haired slime fake harassment after submitting depression quest in the first place

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Reminder: a tweet saying 'kill yourself' is not the same flavor as the tweet that says 'I will kill you at 19472 butte lane in goonville, OR your picture window is very shootable'.

These people don't get simple 'kil you are self bith' tweets.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

facialimpediment posted:

Reminder: a tweet saying 'kill yourself' is not the same flavor as the tweet that says 'I will kill you at 19472 butte lane in goonville, OR'.

These people don't get simple 'kil you are self bith' tweets.

*fart*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

didn't the purple haired slime fake harassment after submitting depression quest in the first place

Does she even exist? Who can vouch for that? :tinfoil:

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
In which universe do you have to fake harassment from gamers, because it sure as hell can't be this one

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

that would require actual work and research

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

There isn't a single shred of evidence that she actually was harassed except for a screenshot of two wizardchan posts being negative about her.

Given what we know about her, I'd say it's extremely likely she faked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
It's not fake, but it's pretty funny that someone is scared of death threats on twitter. No one is going to murder you due to gaming "journalism" you dweeb, lol.

Imagine trying to tell a women's rights activist in Iran or a Democratic Party member in China about this poo poo, lol.

• Locked thread