Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I hope there will be at least one cosplayer whose costume is simply a bad purple wig, 5 toy burgers, 5 toy fries, and 5 toy guys stuck to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

The Monkey Man posted:

I... I had a dream about having sex with a dorky girl last night. When I woke up, I realized that it was an idealized version of Zoe. I feel so filthy now...

Also, I noticed that "Chelsea Van Valkenburg" worked as a security guard at Saint Rose College according to her LinkedIn, which gave an award to Thomas Van Valkenburg back in the 70's. I suspect that her dad was a prominent alumnus who got her that job.

It really takes nothing to be a security guard. If you have legs and can write a DAR in semi-English, congratulations, you are worthy to be a guard! I imagine she sat in a interview and was like "Well, I like cyberpunk and -"
and the dude was just "loving whatever, put on this uniform and grab the patrol stick." just picking the first person he/she interviewed.

To be fair though, Depression Quest would totally be a thousand times better if you played a night shift guard doing the 6-6 slot.

You are falling asleep at your desk again and you don't need to patrol for another hour. Do you...

1. Go to the bathroom and try to jack off to wake up - Already did that.
2. Go offsite, grab a coffee, and hope no one calls in.
3. Think back in your life what went wrong to be here and have the cold sweat of your failed dreams wake you up.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

judge reinhold posted:

I beg everyone: learn to write well. This is bloody bollocks, mate.

In 3 years I will be 33 years of age old but what will I think then?

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

judge reinhold posted:

I beg everyone: learn to write GOOD. This is bloody bollocks, mate.

better

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

big duck equals goose posted:

It really takes nothing to be a security guard. If you have legs and can write a DAR in semi-English, congratulations, you are worthy to be a guard! I imagine she sat in a interview and was like "Well, I like cyberpunk and -"
and the dude was just "loving whatever, put on this uniform and grab the patrol stick." just picking the first person he/she interviewed.

To be fair though, Depression Quest would totally be a thousand times better if you played a night shift guard doing the 6-6 slot.

You are falling asleep at your desk again and you don't need to patrol for another hour. Do you...

1. Go to the bathroom and try to jack off to wake up - Already did that.
2. Go offsite, grab a coffee, and hope no one calls in.
3. Think back in your life what went wrong to be here and have the cold sweat of your failed dreams wake you up.

She had nothing else on her LinkedIn Resume, for what it's worth.

Someone needs to make a Five Nights at Freddy's parody with her as the security guard. Five Guys at Zoe's?

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/jennatar/status/505283693385367552

quote:

"I want to quit," I said to Ted just now. "Because someone is going to get killed." That's how I feel. About loving GAMES.

Will Zoe Quinn cuck Total biscuit to death at PAX?

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Someone photoshop LIBERALS!!! duck saying GAMERS!!!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The tweet before is just as good:

quote:

Yesterday Ted's mom asked me who I want to be. "Tom Bissell," I said.
"And why?" she asked me.
"He doesn't have a Twitter account," I said

A thing said. On twitter.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

None of us asked to be on twitter, but here we are.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

If you can get through the post, I promise some cucking.

The second update to the Anti-SJW movie The Sarkeesian Effect (http://www.patreon.com/thesarkeesianeffect) had more tears, but the most interesting part is that pony tail's filming partner is a neo-reactionary (Dark elightenment) who disagree's with pony tail siding with Trayvon Martin. Interested in bald head's philosophical dabblings in the Dark Enlightenment, I googled to see what he's been up to and discovered he's been stirring poo poo up for years.

So here's what Davis Aurini looks like when he isn't filming himself in the dark :mrapig::mrapig::mrapig:

For a patreon that promises a movie without resorting to stalking or harrasment, they sure did show their hand by originally promising to include the Assualt Anita game on the DVD release. They backpeddled on it, realising that it might not give them positive attention. A pity they can't do the same and delete their youtube careers.

Today we are just going to talk about Davis M.J. Aurini (https://www.youtube.com/user/Aurini)
Davis also runs a blog full of lovely philosophical musings on typical MRA/evo-psych, racist, nerd/videogame talking points. He even gives us a loving recount about how he fought a domestic violence charge...

quote:

When I was falsely accused of domestic violence, the representative of the Crown, Ms. Margot Engley – as textbook a case of Antisocial Personality Disorder as one could ever hope to see (in my opinion)[1] – offered a plea bargain where I’d cop to Assault, but only serve several months of community service. The alternative was proving my innocence (“proving guilt” being an outmoded concept) while risking the penalty of many years behind bars as a violent offender.

Let’s look at that again: I (allegedly) was a violent thug, a biker who beats up women and mentally abuses them for fun, who deserves to be locked up for years on end for the safety of society.

Needless to say, there are a number of troubling legal standards which underlay all of this; Primary Aggressor legislation, mandatory DV prosecutions, plus a culture which assumes that males are always guilty (even when he has a black eye and a cigarette burn upon arrest at his mother’s house where he ran to, while she’s uninjured and has a history of involuntary psychiatric commitment to boot – don’t stick your dick in crazy, fellas). Also, I was extremely lucky that Judge T.C. Semniuk was so level-headed, and that I was able to afford the $10,000 for my lawyer, Andre Oullette (a truly decent man); but even if I’d been forced to represent myself against a dishonest, feminist judge, I still would have fought the charges.[2]

(and from the comments)
Thanks, man – got some PTSD out of the deal, but on the plus side prison no longer frightens me.
So pathetic that even his ex couldn't handle his bullshit and put out a cigarette on his bald head and threw some punches.

Aurini then turns to a life of making youtubes about how women are a bunch of decadent sluts. He says most women are not marriageable, they should not work, they should stay home and have babies, and that educating women is pointless unless it makes them better mothers. He also talks about single mothers being the scum of society.

Unfortunately he did not take his own advice about "sticking dick in crazy" and got himself in trouble again. This time he got into cuck-cuckee relationship with a married woman who brought into the good housewife/traditional marriage narrative and married a neo-nazi and unconvicted child rapist. Her husband has a 50k/year inheritance stipend, flunked out of at least three different colleges, moved twelve times, and had two kids before their forth anniversary. Clearly she needed to move up the ladder and cuck with a fine specimen of humanity such as Davis.

There's an overwhelming amount of putrid poo poo for one person to wade through, that I wonder how they were planning to keep it from the feminists if their project takes off. It's not really worth detailing, just your standard MRA garbage (stuff about Beta Orbiters, and genetic selection).

Conclusion: Beta as gently caress (with delusions of being an alpha) and compensating by using the 'door' pattern on "decadant sluts".

Someone else wrote a more detailed profiling over at (http://venturephilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/one-angry-man.html) if your interested to torture yourself further.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I think she is a games "journalist", Zoe retweeted her complaining that she didn't have enough xanax to survive Quinngate and I guess not using patreon anymore?

quote:

Major Jenn ‏@jennatar 3h
what I've googled so far today: "help me turn off smart quotes" stay tuned

Zoë ʻTom-Kunʼ Quinn ‏@TheQuinnspiracy 3h
@jennatar I may have just taken some sleeping pills tho

Major Jenn ‏@jennatar 3h
@TheQuinnspiracy I'll be honest, I have never needed more Xanax and had none

Zoë ʻTom-Kunʼ Quinn ‏@TheQuinnspiracy 3h
@jennatar I just want the nightmares to stop.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Thanks I am poo poo at twitter and didn't want to make an image of it.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Anal Papist posted:

Thanks I am poo poo at twitter and didn't want to make an image of it.

I just want the nightmare to stop.

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING

Tokamak posted:

So pathetic that even his ex couldn't handle his bullshit and put out a cigarette on his bald head and threw some punches.
lol yeah domestic violence is really funny and it's pathetic when somebody is the victim of it. A cigarette put out on your head? heh. You probably deserve it.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

This guy has nailed what "a dapper, unapologetic MALE" looks like. The cigarette, glass of "top shelf" brandy (on the rocks, which means "put ice in it"), bad jeans, at least two phone cases attached to his belt, and a glower only an anime villain could ever muster. This guy gets it and it isn't forced.

All he needs is a watch. I'm not gonna say pocket, because that's too easy. Maybe a Fossil.

judge reinhold fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Aug 29, 2014

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Cycloneman posted:

lol yeah domestic violence is really funny and it's pathetic when somebody is the victim of it. A cigarette put out on your head? heh. You probably deserve it.

Poor guy didn't even bother to report it to the police and ended up on trial for domestic violence charges. Men are the real victims of the matriarchal court system.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

judge reinhold posted:

This guy has nailed what "a dapper, unapologetic MALE" looks like. The cigarette, glass of "top shelf" brandy (on the rocks, which means "put ice in it"), bad jeans, at least two phone cases attached to his belt. This guy gets it and it isn't forced.

I take it you haven't watched their campaign video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROHvvtUcp8I

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tokamak posted:

So here's what Davis Aurini looks like when he isn't filming himself in the dark :mrapig::mrapig::mrapig:

he looks like a chinese action figure knock off where their gear is glued to their hands

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

Tokamak posted:

It's not really worth detailing, just your standard MRA garbage (stuff about Beta Orbiters, and genetic selection).

Conclusion: Beta as gently caress (with delusions of being an alpha) and compensating by using the 'door' pattern on "decadant sluts".

Labeling people is the way to a just society?

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
We're all going to be real disappointed when PAX comes and goes and nothing happens.

Can't we just laugh at the utter wretchedness of everyone involved? :ohdear:

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

ultrabindu posted:

We're all going to be real disappointed when PAX comes and goes and nothing happens.

Wanna see an all out nerd brawl.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

drat the patriarchy wears they pants too high

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ultrabindu posted:

in a world where people measure their popularity by the number of times something gets retweeted, there will be no doubt someone stirring the poo poo bowl at pax

these people crave attention/retweets

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Perhaps Zoe, Phil Fish, Anita and some 4chan misogynists can wrestle out and end to this thing in a kickstarter sponsored PAX ballpit.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

"I have confusing beliefs about masculinity"

Cycloneman
Feb 1, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT
SISTER FUCKING
Also, I googled "David Aurini" and MRA, and he is not an MRA, and in fact thinks MRAs are pathetic liberal losers or w/e. He's a neoreactionary, which is an entirely separate (and far more hilarious) group.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fluo posted:

So the d&d picture thread has just caught wind of this and don't seem to have the full story to say the least...

Who cares what the retards in D&D think?

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Mulefisk posted:

Perhaps Zoe, Phil Fish, Anita and some 4chan misogynists can wrestle out and end to this thing in a kickstarter sponsored PAX ballpit.

During this event, Zoe and Anita will be taking donations for their Patreon account. Simply drop your cash or checks into the bags being brought around by their supporters.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
ffs look at this and tell me D&D is worth caring about http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661130&perpage=40

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
"dark enlightenment" sounds far less like a subversive new ideology and much more like one of the tents at the gathering of the juggalos

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Tokamak posted:

If you can get through the post, I promise some cucking.

The second update to the Anti-SJW movie The Sarkeesian Effect (http://www.patreon.com/thesarkeesianeffect) had more tears, but the most interesting part is that pony tail's filming partner is a neo-reactionary (Dark elightenment) who disagree's with pony tail siding with Trayvon Martin. Interested in bald head's philosophical dabblings in the Dark Enlightenment, I googled to see what he's been up to and discovered he's been stirring poo poo up for years.

For a patreon that promises a movie without resorting to stalking or harrasment, they sure did show their hand by originally promising to include the Assualt Anita game on the DVD release. They backpeddled on it, realising that it might not give them positive attention. A pity they can't do the same and delete their youtube careers.

Today we are just going to talk about Davis M.J. Aurini (https://www.youtube.com/user/Aurini)
Davis also runs a blog full of lovely philosophical musings on typical MRA/evo-psych, racist, nerd/videogame talking points. He even gives us a loving recount about how he fought a domestic violence charge...

Aurini then turns to a life of making youtubes about how women are a bunch of decadent sluts. He says most women are not marriageable, they should not work, they should stay home and have babies, and that educating women is pointless unless it makes them better mothers. He also talks about single mothers being the scum of society.

Unfortunately he did not take his own advice about "sticking dick in crazy" and got himself in trouble again. This time he got into cuck-cuckee relationship with a married woman who brought into the good housewife/traditional marriage narrative and married a neo-nazi and unconvicted child rapist. Her husband has a 50k/year inheritance stipend, flunked out of at least three different colleges, moved twelve times, and had two kids before their forth anniversary. Clearly she needed to move up the ladder and cuck with a fine specimen of humanity such as Davis.

There's an overwhelming amount of putrid poo poo for one person to wade through, that I wonder how they were planning to keep it from the feminists if their project takes off. It's not really worth detailing, just your standard MRA garbage (stuff about Beta Orbiters, and genetic selection).

Someone else wrote a more detailed profiling over at (http://venturephilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/one-angry-man.html) if your interested to torture yourself further.

Uncanny.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

whoa you sure internet argued against this man good job

also this man wins whatever contest you are imagining because he is not a fatty with metal poo poo in his face

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Who cares what the retards in D&D think?

Those guys had me beat, and made a Photoshop of the dude.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

"I read the first half of a Chuck Palahniuk novel"

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Look like a PUA on his day off.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i'm starting to think a lot of men and women are out there, bitter as hell on account of being fat or otherwise unfuckable, and thats why theres so many tweets these days

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

this is the heart of darkness of our generation

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

Fried Watermelon posted:

this is the heart of darkness of our generation

That's been the internet forever.

We're apparently just getting the sheltered "my mom likes everything I post on facebook so the internet can only be my friend" people out here just now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

first they came 4 the anime avs, then they came 4 the crowns, your days are numbered SA

• Locked thread