Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Erebus posted:

Those are some white rear end Japanese people

More the reason and less the setting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Japan NWS is just an extra level beyond regular NWS. It's for stuff that would get you fired from a stereotypical Japanese job like used panty vending machine maintenance technician or professional subway molester.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Its tromeo and juliet FYI

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

peepsalot posted:

Its tromeo and juliet FYI

Which was written by the guy that directe GotG.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

RandomFerret posted:

Japan NWS is just an extra level beyond regular NWS. It's for stuff that would get you fired from a stereotypical Japanese job like used panty vending machine maintenance technician or professional subway molester.

when you recognize the references like these it's the moment you've been on the internet for too long

hazza
Mar 25, 2005

I couldn't see him, therefore I knew he was there.

God speed you little warriors! :unsmith:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

eithedog posted:

when you recognize the references like these it's the moment you've been on the internet for too long

Way too creepy / amazing, any source on this?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Is that a millipede or some kind of hairy sausage. How many ants will die when it farts out its poison? Why are they not cutting it up and taking the pieces back?

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Well you see, if they can drag it just a little further, they can hook their ant-chain up to the ant-block-and-tackle and then they'll have a much easier time loading it into the ant-chipper-shredder where it can be effectively processed and loaded into the ant-delivery-freezer-trucks. It's really amazing some of the things they can do just with ants.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Krinkle posted:

Is that a millipede or some kind of hairy sausage. How many ants will die when it farts out its poison? Why are they not cutting it up and taking the pieces back?

It looks like the tongue of an unlucky anteater.

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

Krinkle posted:

its a hotdog

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

One of my favorite montage clips ever

Text is subtitle

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I have a coworker convinced that the Evil Dead movies are a set of documentaries about the evil Necronomicon. She refuses to watch it.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Cellular machinery is so adorable. One machine for walking up and one for walking down!

Anyway. Here is something useful if you ever need to define Female Gaze.

K-Drama Surplus Princess

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

eithedog posted:

drat, I'd let the little guys keep it after all that effort rather than just breaking out the bugspray. They've earned that one :allears:.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

If you want your mind blown read up about kinesin (the gif) and other motor proteins. They really do literally walk along structures in cells to transport molecules around.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

haters gonna hate

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

Have another.

Also, here's an avatar version, in case somebody wants it.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Chard posted:

haters gonna hate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJyUtbn0O5Y

Both the narrated and musical version are worth watching.

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

eithedog posted:

The bug experts on twitter seem to think this behavior hasn't been described in their literature yet. New :science:!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Whiskey
Feb 8, 2004

Back with another one of those block rockin' BEATS

Read Snigfut posted:

Have another.

I'd like it... thanks :)

Argh, it's too big (I hear that all the time har, har), how do I reduce the size?

Whiskey has a new favorite as of 07:14 on Aug 30, 2014

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

It shouldn't be too big, that's why he said it was avatar sized. The limits were recently increased to 100k, 150x150.

Also here's another science gif.

One Eye Open
Sep 19, 2006
Am I awake?

Whiskey posted:

I'd like it... thanks :)

Argh, it's too big (I hear that all the time har, har), how do I reduce the size?

I thought the new avatar size was 100k. Here's a 40k one, but he's walking faster:

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Read Snigfut posted:

Have another.

This needs a gif wizard to make it all "Hello my baby! Hello my darling!"

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Sappo569 posted:

This needs a gif wizard to make it all "Hello my baby! Hello my darling!"

I was thinking you could slow it down and put it to 'Stayin Alive' by the beegees.

edit: Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRbvNL1PHKg

Whiskey
Feb 8, 2004

Back with another one of those block rockin' BEATS

One Eye Open posted:

I thought the new avatar size was 100k. Here's a 40k one, but he's walking faster:

Nope, I was just too stupid. 100k was fine I got it sorted out. Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

space kobold
Oct 3, 2009

edit: found a link for the background on the fish if others are curious, I know I was. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p024m0s1

space kobold has a new favorite as of 08:20 on Aug 30, 2014

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Krinkle posted:

Looks like a millipede. Got a buncha legs and you can see the antennae on the head.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

E: I honestly still don't get how length contraction at relativistic speed works.

Political Whores has a new favorite as of 10:09 on Aug 30, 2014

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

There's a short story about a man who gets beetles living inside hsi body, co-existing with him. He ends up in bed with a woman who has a similar thing, but with spiders. Can't find the story (Clive Barker?), but that's how I envisaged it going down... :cry:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh hell no.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

spookygonk posted:

There's a short story about a man who gets beetles living inside hsi body, co-existing with him. He ends up in bed with a woman who has a similar thing, but with spiders. Can't find the story (Clive Barker?), but that's how I envisaged it going down... :cry:
Spiders eat beetles though so that probably went poorly for him.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
How did she get the spider in there?

• Locked thread