Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
So much for Hockadays Champions League dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Reading somehow winning just hope we can hold on now

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Nice to see Birmingham are still poo poo.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Reading have more teenagers playing today than a 6th form disco

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Im ready for the 3rd Neil Redfearn Era. The season starts here.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

A nice win that I didn't expect today with pretty much our entire first 11 currently injured, definitely a welcome time for the international break

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Beckford gave the South stand a wave, so insane Bolton fans are melting down about his treachery. <3

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm going to kill myself.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

I'm going to kill myself.

You got beaten by a bunch of literal children and hell, that's good to me

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Speaking of reading. We've got royston drenthe till January. we're gonna win the league

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

He's a wasteman and will spend all his time smoking shisha and rapping badly

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

He's a wasteman and will spend all his time smoking shisha and rapping badly

where does liking girls on instagram fall in this?

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

he owns an ipad so could probably like girls pictures on instagram while smoking shisha or rapping.

When he first plays you'll be really impressed by some tricks he does then when he's subbed off 20 mins later for being fat and tired and then flies to Amsterdam and posts pictures at a club night at 3am you'll be like "oh"

Bacon of the Sea fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Sep 3, 2014

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Royston update: Was back in Berks yesterday and in Rotterdam today where he posted about his mate's club night on Sat and instagrammed a picture of his new hookah/shisha enterprise.

Took him less than a fortnight to resume giving no fucks

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Royston update: Was back in Berks yesterday and in Rotterdam today where he posted about his mate's club night on Sat and instagrammed a picture of his new hookah/shisha enterprise.

Took him less than a fortnight to resume giving no fucks

He's mental and now we aren't paying all his wages I love it

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...
Birmingham groundsmen not having the best of games.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
that was ace, 9 minutes added on because the net man doesn't know what he's doing

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
we're leeds united, we don't need a net

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
1-0 down and Matt Smith sent off in the first 18 minutes? This is the season that just keeps on giving.

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
That's a nice fucking fish
Norwich having a beautiful (possibly even bootiful) second half, 2-3 after being down 2-0 at half time

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Deketh posted:

Norwich having a beautiful (possibly even bootiful) second half, 2-3 after being down 2-0 at half time

Neil Adams is the new messiah Deketh

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006

Blue Star Error posted:

Neil Adams is the new messiah Deketh

Less miserable than the last one at least

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Cardiff doing a poo poo, must be glad Fulham are drawing all the post-PL schadenfreude so far.
E: lol I didn't pay attention to them after they were relegated what the gently caress is that team-sheet supposed to be? Scott Parker must be slitting his wrists daily.

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
Aww yeah number 4, loving this Cameron Jerome business.

Yeah Fulham went a bit mental with selling like most of their team, I've never liked em but I do feel sorry for the poor bastards now

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Yeah it's a bit sad. At least OGS is just doing the regular 'poo poo coach' spiel and Cardiff should be fine long-term, with Magath's drastic measures it's looking potentially bad for Fulham. Basically seems to be relying on youngsters stepping up and playing their heart out instead of getting demoralized and uncertain with few senior players to rely on it seems to me.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Deketh posted:

Yeah Fulham went a bit mental with selling like most of their team, I've never liked em but I do feel sorry for the poor bastards now

We might finally manage to beat them this year.

Also lol gently caress off Cardiff gently caress off Solksjaer with a æ gently caress off Tan, bunch of gay snakes.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
The Boro march on.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

assombalonga gets too hype when he scores i thought he was about to incite a riot.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Only livened up after the mini pitch invasions, but it's a good game now

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
lol owned forest

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'd love a Derby winner

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
lol calero

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Blue Star Error posted:

I'd love a Derby winner

agreed op

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jack Hunt is a funny name imo

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Blue Star Error posted:

Jack Hunt is a funny name imo

I maintain John Terry was shouting to someone he mistakenly thought was him and it was all a big misunderstanding.

Saw the last half hour of the game and it was excellent, pwopa nawty blood and thunder stuff.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
My response to watching us play has changed from sadness into some sort of surreal and hysterical laughter.
Surely Magath has to go now? Right? ...

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

I am glad that Reading won and Murray looks like he'll be a good signing for us imo

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

sweek0 posted:

My response to watching us play has changed from sadness into some sort of surreal and hysterical laughter.

What's actually wrong? On paper there's a lot of talent at the club still

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Yet another clean sheet for the owls, 12th place is as good as ours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

sweek0 posted:

I genuinely thought Magath could have kept them up last season if he'd been brought in earlier.

• Locked thread