Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Complexity posted:

Also there's a 120 Taming floating around?? Dibs on that!

Pfft get in line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!
How much is a 120 taming anyway? This just sounds all sorts of hella expensive.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
6mil~

:(

Complexity
Jul 11, 2005
Oh I'm in line. I formed the line!

As much as I'd love to dump 6mil on one, I don't see it being anywhere near worth it in possible returns.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
6mill what in the gently caress...and then what youre going to farm all day every day?

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

6mill what in the gently caress...and then what youre going to farm all day every day?

poo poo I mean if you got 6mil to just drop on a scroll then you're probably good on the farming aspect, I don't see what a taming scroll is going to do for anyone. That is some inflation right there for goddamn sure

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Don't you only need 115 taming to tame dbs?

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
I want it to control my death beetle. They doesn't listen very well at 115/115.

And the plan is to use it to PK (obviously).

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005
They kinda ruined the tamer pking when they added the pet skill loss...... death beetle isnt worth it. And I just got mine the other day. :(

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Eptiliom posted:

They kinda ruined the tamer pking when they added the pet skill loss...... death beetle isnt worth it. And I just got mine the other day. :(

Wait who you be?

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005
Eptiliom -> Eppy

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

Wait who you be?

Spy

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
loving goons!

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
Anybody doing any RDA's and run into a evo dragon egg? I'd like to buy it...

Also, can we go pk people PLEASE?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

You don't love us anymore

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
I love you too much, if anything.

Eptiliom
Jan 15, 2005

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY posted:

I been doing some, but the eggs are worth 5m at the moment. I havent found a dragon RDA yet. :(

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Hey so I went around refreshing houses last night. FMJ and bear dude you defriended me so I couldnt refresh it. Dirtbag your house is gone =(

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I killed a troll paragon and made a few hundred gold. Felt good.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

Surfing Turtle posted:

Hey so I went around refreshing houses last night. FMJ and bear dude you defriended me so I couldnt refresh it. Dirtbag your house is gone =(

Wow that's weird, I logged in on Goblin and was outside my house and couldn't get in so I switched to my 2nd account that is the owner and saw that all my permission lists were wiped. I can't access FMJ's house either so I guess they did some sort of housing change mebbe? I'll try to get on and re-friend peepz soon~~

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Goblin posted:

Wow that's weird, I logged in on Goblin and was outside my house and couldn't get in so I switched to my 2nd account that is the owner and saw that all my permission lists were wiped. I can't access FMJ's house either so I guess they did some sort of housing change mebbe? I'll try to get on and re-friend peepz soon~~

Wonder if FMJ got rid of his or quit? Haven't seen him post ITT for awhile.

Did all that poo poo have something to do with patches and poo poo for UOF?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

life is killing me posted:

Wonder if FMJ got rid of his or quit? Haven't seen him post ITT for awhile.

Did all that poo poo have something to do with patches and poo poo for UOF?

No idea the thing is someone looks like they were freshing those houses though so...no idea what happened there.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

No idea the thing is someone looks like they were freshing those houses though so...no idea what happened there.

The other possibility is he transferred the house to another of his accounts and thus had to clear the lists.

Complexity
Jul 11, 2005
Whoever the new dude we transferred the house behind the Vendor Shop to: It's Greatly Worn. Refresh it.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Complexity posted:

Whoever the new dude we transferred the house behind the Vendor Shop to: It's Greatly Worn. Refresh it.

We've been trying to get in touch with him were so hosed

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Yeah I logged on last night to play for a little bit and all of my characters were no longer co-owned. The actual owner, a grizzly bear, hasn't played for months and can't remember his account info so our house is gonna fall.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Maybe they finally put that thing in place? Something about friends/coowners not being able to refresh a house if the owner hasnt been logged on recently.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Ok I think I figured it out. Who is AL FAYEED? I think that is the owner of the plot.

grossghost
Jan 13, 2011
I hadn't planned on coming back but I logged in to see if my houses had collapsed and my 18x18 with a pool and a dick ton of statues was gone and my small tower in town was greatly with the friends/co-owner list mysteriously wiped (I was the only owner/co-owner). Funny thing is the last time I logged on was only to refresh the two of them so I definitely did both within the same minute. I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering how much shady poo poo I saw the gms doing when I was actually an active player.

grossghost fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Sep 1, 2014

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
If anyone sees any variation on the name:
Ket Tarma
Jerryk
Gavik
Demlor
or anyone named after an element
It's probably me. I've made a ton of characters over the months :3

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

ps installing uo on my tablet
gonna be craycray

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

KetTarma posted:

ps installing uo on my tablet
gonna be craycray

Had no idea that was even possible?

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

http://imgur.com/Ip4N3Uf

its real
hold down pen button to walk
button click to close stuff
double tap to open stuff

its totally horrible

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

KetTarma posted:

http://imgur.com/Ip4N3Uf

its real
hold down pen button to walk
button click to close stuff
double tap to open stuff

its totally horrible

update: someone tried to pk me
since I didnt have any spell macros set up or even a mouse, I used my stylus to run from Despise entrance to brit

beat that

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

KetTarma posted:

update: someone tried to pk me
since I didnt have any spell macros set up or even a mouse, I used my stylus to run from Despise entrance to brit

beat that

LOL did he follow you the entire way?

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

I gated an NPC in to despise and right into the middle of a group of 3 PKs. one of them dispelled my gate. I was right at the zone line so I ran through there since I figured they had precasted and were waiting to drop.

3 followed me past the despise tunnel to brit
1 followed me all the way to the graveyard trying to get me with exp pots.

E: I was mainly just messing around trying to do some basic tasks on my tablet. I shouldnt have left guard zone with while carrying my farming load out on my tamer though, heh.

KetTarma fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Sep 1, 2014

sturmgeschutz
Jan 22, 2009
just fired up uo first time for years, had a decent amount of fun so far.
ill probably bring a couple friends with me too, right now were not too much into pvp and all that, just trying to get our chars up an running.

turtle, you still play ?

we dont have a house yet, no money etc, but working on that.
someone here with some extra space in his house would get all our love :D

sturmgeschutz fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Sep 4, 2014

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I have a small two story that I could add people to, set up a chest for you guys. Others here have much bigger fancier poo poo though, so maybe hold out :P

Complexity
Jul 11, 2005
I know we just placed a few smaller plots around Goonglow which would be perfect for you guys to start up in. Maybe we can get one of those guys to Co-Own you and your buddies, until you guys decide to permanently stick around. We've had a few issues with people coming in, taking plots, and then never showing up again thus letting them decay and making us scramble to reacquire them. Look for me in IRC (HeroByChoice) and I'll get you guilded and set up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
I took some new ABC red guy around yesterday and killed a couple guys. He seemed to know Tpain and Spiff, but not sure if he is a goon or not.

Also I managed to get a Shadow Dragon Egg (event reward), but I'm hoping to trade it for a Green RDA Egg, if anybody comes across let me know.

• Locked thread