Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

We have 10 people at the minute, with only Kazak_Hstan not having paid. Once we have 12 I'll announce the draft order using this

http://www.fantasyfootballnerd.com/random-draft-order/cjr3dhs486297

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Dr. Remulak posted:

I'll take the last spot if available.

Edit: nvm looking to join a league with a friend now. Need 2 available spots.

Given Armond's absence I'd be willing to give you the last two spots.

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

Its Miller Time posted:

Given Armond's absence I'd be willing to give you the last two spots.

I pm'd you, let me know what info is needed. We'll take the last two spots, friend is a goon also.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Draft Order

http://www.fantasyfootballnerd.com/random-draft-order/jq38dz88c57uo

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Are we allowed to trade picks

Does someone want to trade picks

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Are we allowed to trade picks

Does someone want to trade picks

I'm 7 if you want that, I'll gladly take #1.

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

Just wondering, why aren't we just using the ESPN randomizer?

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I'm unsure about trading picks. Would it just be "let's switch picks", or more complicated trades? I guess I'd be fine if you want to straight up switch.

ESPN only lets you randomize 1 hour before the draft, I figured given the stakes and unusual scoring y'all would wanna practice.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
11th? Well drat. I'll just have to draft like a pro and crush all challengers.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Gyshall posted:

I'm 7 if you want that, I'll gladly take #1.

ok

Its Miller Time posted:

I'm unsure about trading picks. Would it just be "let's switch picks", or more complicated trades? I guess I'd be fine if you want to straight up switch.

ESPN only lets you randomize 1 hour before the draft, I figured given the stakes and unusual scoring y'all would wanna practice.

the first one

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Go nuts, just post it in here so I can change it tomorrow.

Kazak, you still have not paid. Pay immediately. I would accept a replacement if one showed up willing to play.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Wait poo poo when did this get moved to tomorrow? I thought we were doing this today? I won't be available until 8 pm est at the earliest tomorrow. Can we push it back an hour?

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

Yeah can we do this tonight? I won't be home until late tomorrow

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Concur. Tonight is MUCH better for me too.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
I can do either tonight or tomorrow night, but if we do tonight I'd prefer later (like 7-8 EST).

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I could do any time tonight if it can be moved up. And any time after 7 EST tomorrow. That's just the one time I have an issue with.

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

I can also do anytime tonight. I thought the plan was always for tonight, when did it suddenly change?

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Its Miller Time posted:

Draft gonna be Sept 2 4pm, I have another draft at 430 on the first. Flexible here.

It's in the OP and also the above quote from the first page?

I just got back from labor daying, i don't think it's fair to the dudes who set aside time for tomorrow if they're still at the beach or otherwise not checking the internet

e: if we all agree though i dont see a problem

Fight Club Sandwich fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Sep 1, 2014

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

If I am incorrect that's fine, I'll have to figure it out tomorrow. I saw Tiptoes' post and had also thought that it was scheduled tonight. Maybe I saw that as the listed draft time on the ESPN site if OP wasn't edited.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Well poo poo. I had checked the league page when the draft order was released and I'm pretty sure it was set for Sep 1 at the time. That's my bad.

Can it be pushed back an hour though? I can do literally any time after 7 EST. I just have a therapist appointment a half hour before that so I'd have to find a proxy to draft for me for the first hour if it can't be helped.

Tiptoes fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 1, 2014

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

Hey Comish, what's going on?

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!
I'm good for tonight, tomorrow or even Wednesday if it's after 7:00pm EST.

Dopple Dabbler
Jan 22, 2004
:eng101:
I just want to believe...
In 50 horny little mouths.
So it's still on for tomorrow night I guess? The date did get moved with absolutely no notification except a ninja edit... I'm available either way.

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!
Should we start advertising for a replacement for Kazak as well?

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

I'm going to a baseball game Wednesday night so I absolutely can't do it then. Lets just get this over with tomorrow.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Dr. Remulak posted:

I'm going to a baseball game Wednesday night so I absolutely can't do it then. Lets just get this over with tomorrow.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Possible to push tonight's draft back an hour to 8 EST? I'd hate to have to draft while stuck in traffic on my way home.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Dr. Remulak posted:

Hey Comish, what's going on?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I PM'd the OP, lets get this poo poo taken care of. For a $50 buy in we should have everything set and ready to go by now.

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
I'll take that guys spot. PM me if you need 1.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I missed your Monday night posts. I had said a couple days ago the draft would be the 2nd, and it has also been in the OP.

edit: And I'll accept 5436 and we'll have a full 12.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Any possibility for pushing the draft back an hour tonight? Does that work for everyone else?

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I'm flexible on time.

Draft order after the 1 trade.

1 Gyshall
2 Its Miller Time
3 GlobalHero06
4 Amergin
5 Dopple Dabbler
6 EATIN SHRIMP
7 Fight Club Sandwich
8 slagmatic
9 sants
10 5436
11 Tiptoes
12 Dr. Remulak

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
Paid.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

"Plaxcidental Shooting" and "free josh gordon", I need you to PM me your real life name and email.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Amergin posted:

Any possibility for pushing the draft back an hour tonight? Does that work for everyone else?

Im ok with 8 eastern but probably we'd need to get all 12 to agree a few hours before the currently scheduled draft

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

Yeah I'm not sure how great of an idea it is to change draft time this close.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Its Miller Time posted:

Draft gonna be Sept 2 4pm, I have another draft at 430 on the first. Flexible here.

Not a problem to push the draft back until 5PM PST, but it's also been around this time for the past 10 days.

GlobalHero06
Jan 31, 2006
not a local hero
8:00 is okay with me but it would be nice to know soon if it's getting pushed back or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

I'd really prefer 7 EST

e: but if the majority of the league wants to push it I'll survive

Shapur fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Sep 2, 2014

• Locked thread